Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:53 pm
PupSage
16 vs ac
36 dmg if hit and he gets -2 to all attacks for the encounter
21 dmg if miss due to half dmg plus quarry and a -1 to attacks instead.

With the Archer dead and the lackeys on the run, Kuori shifted her quarry to the boss. "I've got his payment right here." She fired an arrow at full draw, upon in pact it shattered it a flurry of splinters that embedded themselves into the Boss's flesh.

[D]Splintering Shot +9 [base dexterity attack] vs AC Hit: 3[W] 3d12+6 [dexterity bonus][Bracers of Archery][Weapon Focus] damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the encounter.
Miss: Half damage, and the target takes a -1 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the encounter.

Okay, you need to hit to do quarry damage; you don't get to add your quarry damage on a miss even if the attack does half damage. Also, you need to mention in your post when you are designating a target as your quarry, since it takes a minor action. Thirdly, you can only designate the target closest to you as your quarry the Boss is 8 squares away from Kuori while Raider 2 is only 7.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:11 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage
16 vs ac
36 dmg if hit and he gets -2 to all attacks for the encounter
21 dmg if miss due to half dmg plus quarry and a -1 to attacks instead.

With the Archer dead and the lackeys on the run, Kuori shifted her quarry to the boss. "I've got his payment right here." She fired an arrow at full draw, upon in pact it shattered it a flurry of splinters that embedded themselves into the Boss's flesh.

[D]Splintering Shot +9 [base dexterity attack] vs AC Hit: 3[W] 3d12+6 [dexterity bonus][Bracers of Archery][Weapon Focus] damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the encounter.
Miss: Half damage, and the target takes a -1 penalty to attack rolls until the end of the encounter.

Okay, you need to hit to do quarry damage; you don't get to add your quarry damage on a miss even if the attack does half damage. Also, you need to mention in your post when you are designating a target as your quarry, since it takes a minor action. Thirdly, you can only designate the target closest to you as your quarry the Boss is 8 squares away from Kuori while Raider 2 is only 7.

I will edit to move closer, but I did say in my post that she shifted her quarry to him.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:54 pm
Kowsauni

You didn't include the typical "You're up" at the end. Is the post still a WIP, or am I good to go?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:57 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

You didn't include the typical "You're up" at the end. Is the post still a WIP, or am I good to go?

Your good to post. I was just trying to upload the map but Photobucket is down. emo I just added in the quotes now.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:58 am
*sigh* I had been trying to avoid saying details aloud for just this reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:07 pm
Kowsauni

Should E1 attack Petra I am using Disrupting strike as an immediate interupt.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 pm
PupSage

Go ahead and post your actions. Noname is about to be removed from the game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:40 am
Kowsauni
PupSage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsnXeQDqOOg  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:36 am
Kowsauni
PupSage

if you need a 5th, I will create something. Though, it appears the group runs decently as is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:15 am
SCN_ Grey_fox
Though, it appears the group runs decently as is.

rofl Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! rofl  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:49 am
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox
Though, it appears the group runs decently as is.

rofl Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! rofl
Aside, from lacking community, and any form of forthought. I think the group is doing well considering; one combatant is stating there, a heavyweight was restrained for much of the fight, and now you have Gerald is attacking a non-combat and Tawly is surrounded and dying... Miss anything.

Edit; and Abby ran off with another man

Think I might dust off my pacifist cleric build,  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:27 am
I need a Kuori Vs Revenge version of the below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:50 pm
Also if it helps us get outta combat rounds Valac wont be pursuing the Bandit boss he'll just rage at the edge of the forest where he is hacking away at a tree to calm down before investigating that dudes corpse. (I'll post this properly but just stating my lack of intent of continuing combat he might come back and rough up shayne but that's near future and not immediate.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:31 pm
Combat is pretty much over, the round will end once the situation with Shayne is defused.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 pm
AlphabetFish
"I guess..." Her voice was hesitant. "I guess I'll make sure Petra's okay."

That was my intention for this post, before an unarmed wizard got shot in the back sweatdrop  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games