Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
HoneyTeaTree's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:24 pm
Obtained: Transfer Agreement from Kyrieko | Post Color: #556699 | Breed: Cerynei  
User Image

Shieldless Cert | Weaponless Cert | Itemless Cert

Uncert | Shieldless Uncert | Weaponless Uncert | Itemless Uncert

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Permission From Me to Kyrieko for Thaddeus' Mom (please god, I hope I actually set it up for Kyrie D: )

Sister: Violet/Clarissa (still deciding on a name)

Custom form:

Quote:

Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Cerynei | Unedited | Solo Custom)

Edit Level: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Body Build: Regular
Leg Up?: Yes please
Bent Neck? No thank you
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: A sibling to a Soq I already own
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: For the overall color, I picture her having a lighter tone from her brother. Still on the gray side, but closer to white and with the similar kind of gradient that Thaddeus has going on. Her marking pattern is similar to her brothers, feel free to change the spot variation up as you like, but I see it as being still pretty simplistic in terms of the amount of overall spot markings. Her spots are also the same shade blue that Thaddeus has.
For colors maybe the overall base of her body could be the same tone as the color on Thaddeus' muzzle and then her gradient would be lighter than that? Honestly, feel free to CC colors within the cream range? Overall she should be lighter in color than her brother.
Face: Light Lashes template, the Raised Brow Template, and Open Smile Template.
Mane: I would love for her main to probably be more shoulder length. I don't have particular style in mind, but something that makes her feel kind of soft and dainty, I guess would be the best way to describe what I'm going for. Feel free to splice something up. These are templated options that I like, and you can pick from them for what you want to splice (if you desire), or just to pick for her overall mane style.
Fabio, Windblown, Curly 1, Wild, Warrior's Braid, Dancer Tuft, Bob Tuft, Wayward Tuft, Any of the Tucked Braids, Draped Large Loose Braid, Swaying Small Loose Braid, and the Suspended Small Loose Braid.

If the Fabio Style is picked, I would love if there was a way for both of her eyes to be shown, but I get if trying to splice or achieve that is hard with that templated style. Ideally I want both of her eyes showing, but I totally understand if that isn't possible.
Tail: Delicate tail template.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy Footed Template with Fetlocks. Her legs would have that same kind of gradiation that Thaddeus has on his, just with the light tones that she has.
Reference Image(s): Her brother Thaddeus Item Uncert Armor Uncert Itemless Uncert

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): The Three Point Rack Template. Her antlers also have that same faint touch of blue that her brother has, and the main base color is following the trend where it is lighter than her brother's. Again feel free to CC this within the realms of gray but closer to white over all.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: I would love if you could get some of the loose flower template options in her mane or on her in some fashion. I'll list some of the templates I like and you can feel free to CC from them to do whatever you feel looks good. I think overall I don't want her to be too busy, but having something of a light amount of flowers for her.
1, 6, and 7 from the Rose templated options, all of the Generic Flower templated options, and all of the Plumeria templated options.

Feel free to CC anything else in terms of accessories or items so long as she isn't give weapons. I pictured her as caretaker kind of persona, she's quiet, soft, stays with their mother and gather food and supplies to help them survive where they live. So anything that fits that kind of vibe.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

Personality
He's like that big cuddly bear. The one that you can cling to when you're afraid of something. Or just want a big old bear hug. Thad's not afraid of anything (or so he likes to believe) and will approach any situation head first and ask questions later. He wants to enjoy life to its fullest and not have to second guess himself or his actions... too much. being this big guy that others might be intimidated of because of his size, but he's just like "No, no I'm nice please don't hide."
*grabbed from a PM with Kyrie. Plan on rewriting and rewording.
Likes and Dislikes
Likes: Adventuring, defending and protecting others, sparring
Dislikes: Pranksters, those who harm others, ne're-do-wells, selfishness  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

History

Thaddeus grew up in the Cerynei lands before the fire consumed it and drove his people away. He came from a modest herd where his father was a warrior and his mother was one a midwife. His mother, who's kindness knew no bounds, taught him the fragility of life and instilled a respect for all living things no matter their size or appearance. His father, the large and looming stallion that he was, instilled the need to protect others and a strong sense of justice for those who were unable to protect themselves. From his parents, Thaddeus developed a strong sense of right and wrong, empathetic to all.

The greatest lesson he could learn as a child came from his sister. She was frail and sickly no matter what the herd's medicine men tried to do for her. "It came from the blood," was their only answer, and it meant that his sister would never truly heal from whatever ailed her. Although his sister was unable to do most everything that others their age could, she still found a way to smile and laugh. From her, Thaddeus learned how to be positive, no matter what strife and anguish he may have faced.

Then the fires came. He was still young when the great burning took away his home and fragmented his herd. As the forests burned and went up in ash, he, his mother, and his sister fled from their territory with the others, his father staying behind to find other Cerynei that had been separated from their loved ones and guide him out. While Thaddeus' herd moved on, he and his family waited for their father's return in the safety of a place untouched by the wicked flames that had taken everything. They waited there patiently, hoping against hope itself that they would be reunited.While bands of refugees passed them by, Thaddeus watched the horizon for the great-horned silhouette of his father. After four days of waiting till it was no longer safe to do so, the three had to move on. His father never made it out of the forest he had called his home.

Once the three made it to the Kawanii lands, Thaddeus protected his mother and sister, becoming the breadwinner of the family. Though he was young, Thaddeus knew his responsibility and was quick up to take the mantel his father had left him, taking his teachings to heart and fortifying them to be the best protector of those that needed him he could be.

After several years, he finally grew to be an adult and his family found a stable life in a new herd. It was a mixture of all kinds of Soquili varying from the most common of kinds to the rarest, and while it wasn't the herd he had spent his childhood in, he could argue that it was better. From his herdmates he learned of the vastness of the land he lived on and yearned to one day trek the mountains and see the sun rise from every corner of his new homeland. So he left his mother and sister with the herd, trusting them to protect the only family he had left, and began his adventures, vowing to protect whoever crossed his path.  
Plots  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Plot Tracker  
Lifemate: (potentially)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Graphic To Denote a break