Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:15 am
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

noah looked up at him and hugged him fiercely " thank you benjamin im glad you alive " he said into his chest he then latched onto benjamin not letting go " lets go inside "

( raven) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:36 am
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf
User Image

Laughs lightly as he stood up carrying Noah towards the cabin knocking on the door "towa open up the door" he said while rubbing his throat "dry huh?" shrugs slightly as the deadbolt clicked he walk into the cabin

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:51 pm
towa opened the door with raven in his arms a big smile on his face as he hugged his brother and benjamin " oh thank goodness i thought i felt something bad happen " he said handing raven over to noah which raven giggled happily to be in his mothers arms

----------------------------------------------------
a few hours later/i]

vlad laid on the bank of the lake wolfgang laying on his chest a soft smile was on vlads face " ahhh still as great as ever " he said softly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:59 pm

User Image

Pats raven's head gently "something did happen towa" turns to the side pointing at a huge puddle of blood "a hunter nearly killed me til Noah well changed me forever now I am like Raven" looks at Noah and towa

Wolfgang rolls his eyes while he gets up putting his jeans on along with his blue button up shirt "yeah but remember Vlad this won't last forever cause death comes to everyone"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:07 pm
towa got wide eyed " y-you mean we dont have to worry about you dieing of old age " he said happily before hugging them both

vlad rolled his eyes "if hat were true pup you would have never met me i have tried to die many times but i cant " he said after getting dressed he sniffed the air a few times before a shocked look came to his face " oh my even i didnt see that coming " he muttered  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:13 pm

User Image

Looks down at towa as he hugged him, Noah and Raven gently "I suppose so now may we all go inside I need to get something to drink my throat is very dry right now"

Wolfgang looks at Vlad "what did you not see....." his nose picked up the scent of fresh blood "Benjamin?!" runs towards the scent stopping at the puddle of blood "my god...." looks towards his son "how are you even alive after losing so much blood?"

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:30 pm
noah froze when he heard wolfgangs voice he couldnt turn around to face benjamins father he stood there frozen raven pressed against his chest who fell asleep again

vlad was standing next to wolfgang ready to grab him just in case he reacted badly to the news he was about to get  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:40 pm

User Image

Breathes slowly as he looked at his father "Noah took my humanity side away father so I can live" moves infront of Noah

Wolfgang looks at Benjamin then Noah growling "DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOAH THE PEACE TREATY BETWEEN MY KIND AND YOUR OWN IS NOW BROKEN, ALL MY FATHER'S WORK IS GONE NOW IN THE FINE LINE WRITTEN IN HIS BLOOD STATED A VAMPIRE OF VLADIMIR'S BLOODLINE SHALL NEVER CHANGE A MEMBER OF THE WEREWOLVES CLANS OR THERE WILL BE WAR!" shuts his mouth walking past Vladimir "You know my clans have strong noses Vlad so take Raven and your sons with Ben to safety the clans are coming here in the morning, if I fall in battle know that I love you regardless of my species" tears slide down his face as he heads to the mountain range

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:42 am
vlad looked at wolfgang and started to shake his head " you are so dramatic pup we are staying here when the pack gets here they will act civil we both know they wouldnt dare do anything while i am here especially to my children and grandson " he said pating wolfgang on the head he then turned to noah towa and benjamin " you all go relax and get prepaired for tomorrow get clean and presentable "

both the twins nodded " yes father " they both said at the same time as they pull benjamin into the house to get ready to go take shower  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:11 am

User Image

Sits on the couch "this is not good...." sighs running his hands through his hair "my little brothers will be pulled into this fight" his ears perk up "oh no I am not fixing the do again" stands up walking to the door pulling it open then was tackled onto the ground "Geez Dean, Henry and Philip get off of me this instant" growls

Wolfgang glares at Vladimir "Vlad you know my youngest sons will be dragged into this" sits onto the grass

Dean,Henry,and Philip Cleft 🎶 The Triplet Werewolves

User Image

"No bloody way big brother your ours again hahaha" smiles

"I agree with Dean so this is where you live now cozy but it's not home" laughs

Shakes in shyness "g-guys l-leave b-big brother Benny alone" whimpers slightly sitting up

Three gifted wolves who adore their brother

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image
( noah is the one on the left towa is the right noah talking is blue towa is red together purple )

hearing what was said about his cabin a look got in his eyes as he held raven in his arms he glraed at them towa doing the smae next to his brother then said " o-oi there somthing wrong with the cabin " they say at them same and revn shook his fist at them noah then looked down at benjamin " thank you for keeping them from breaking the door love " he said
vlad shook his head " as long as i am here they wont do s**t do rember that my royal guard will be coming here as well  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:22 pm

User Image

Pushes his brothers off of his body as he stands up dusting himself off looking over at Noah,towa, and his son "Noah, towa and little Raven I like you to formally introduce my little brothers Dean, Henry and Philip or how my pack calls them triple threat"

Wolfgang "it's not that Vlad it's just those three are full-blooded werewolf the human blood from their mother skipped them so they have special gifts like Benjamin"

User Image

Fixes his black tie and black pants smiling "Ello I am Dean cleft the eldest of the triplets"

Bows lightly "I am the middle triplet Henry Cleft and sorry for barging in" plays with white jacket

Hides behind Benjamin shaking "I'm Philip the youngest please don't mind me. I am just incredibly shy around new people..." looks at Raven as he smiles sweetly "hiya little pup..."

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image
both the twins wave at the triplets " nice to meet you " they both say and reven waved at them walking up to them raven the nreached out then with speed that was fast for a baby reached out and pulled on all there of there hair which made noah give his baby a look " raven is that your greeting for people now " he said raven just giggled

vlad looked at wolfgang " and what would that be wolfgang "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:49 pm

User Image

Sighs gently taking Raven away from his uncles "Raven be gentle with family please" puts Raven onto the ground

Wolfgang "Dean is the fastest hunter in the pack, Henry has the strongest sight he can see hunters before they come into the Pack's territory and little Philip has the keenest sense of smell" sighs standing up "Benjamin has my father's strength"

User Image

Fixes his hair "well that is definitely your pup Ben" walks outside stretching

"Indeed but this little bird is a halve breed" looks over at Noah and towa "do you have a garden by chance?"

Sits infront of Raven sniffing the young pup "You little pup smell like your mother but you have Benny's eyes and strength" holds out a toy wolf for Raven as he looked at towa "your pretty..."

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:07 pm
noah nodded at henry and nodded and waved his hand " yes follow me out back " noah said kissing benjamin on the cheek and walking out back to his personal garden were all sorts of flowers were and another part where some veggies were being grown

hearing what philip said made a small blush and rubb the back of his head " a-ah thank you your not to bad your self " he said winking being a little flirt that he was he looked down at raven and patted the babys head who giggled holding the toy wolf

vlad looked at wolfgang with a nod " ahh so thats why you guys dont have many problems with hunters with all your children and the abilties "he said  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games