Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Just Hit Level 470 and 50 Million Points in Puyo Tetris 2. Only 50 Million to go before hitting 100 Million Points.
Okay

If I hit 100 Million Points on Puyo Tetris 2's Endless Puyo, that score could break the game.
Cool

I've done it in Puyo Tetris 2. 100 Million Points in Endless Puyo & it took me 810 Levels to break the game. I got 3 Achievements for doing so on the PS4.
Okay  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:17 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Just Hit Level 470 and 50 Million Points in Puyo Tetris 2. Only 50 Million to go before hitting 100 Million Points.
Okay

If I hit 100 Million Points on Puyo Tetris 2's Endless Puyo, that score could break the game.
Cool

I've done it in Puyo Tetris 2. 100 Million Points in Endless Puyo & it took me 810 Levels to break the game. I got 3 Achievements for doing so on the PS4.
Okay

Hiya. My External Drive which is an old HDD for Windows 7-8 has started to show its old age. Which means, some of the data has been corrupted. So I better save what I can otherwise, I'll lose them.

HDD is Hard Disk Drive and I don't think HDD has been in operation for a while  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:20 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Cool

Okay

Hiya. My External Drive which is an old HDD for Windows 7-8 has started to show its old age. Which means, some of the data has been corrupted. So I better save what I can otherwise, I'll lose them.
Yeah, might be best to do that  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:37 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Cool

Okay

I know. I don't have an SSD Drive to move the Gaia RP Notes to. So I hope to get one when I can.

Other than that, I had to put the OOC Game Marathon 2022 on Hiatus due to Connection Difficulties.

During that time, Match Game as an OOC Game has started. Match Game on TV is Half Game and Half Improv. The Imrpov Part contains Joke like Questions with an Infinite Amount of Possible Punchlines that would make a person laugh.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:40 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I know. I don't have an SSD Drive to move the Gaia RP Notes to. So I hope to get one when I can.

Other than that, I had to put the OOC Game Marathon 2022 on Hiatus due to Connection Difficulties.

During that time, Match Game as an OOC Game has started. Match Game on TV is Half Game and Half Improv. The Imrpov Part contains Joke like Questions with an Infinite Amount of Possible Punchlines that would make a person laugh.
Okay  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:43 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Okay

Anyway, I hope to Trade in 4 Goddesses Online. Heard of that Game? Its an RPG for the PS4  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:45 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Anyway, I hope to Trade in 4 Goddesses Online. Heard of that Game? Its an RPG for the PS4
Never heard of it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:34 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Never heard of it

So for my old external drive, does it sound like it may have been damaged?
If its not working properly, it could corrupt the saved data  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:05 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Never heard of it

maybe? Have no idea  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:30 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Never heard of it

maybe? Have no idea

Heard of Prince of Persia for PC & Consoles? Its one of the Hardest Games out there which got its start on DOS but grew into a Major Franchise & it also looked like the birth of the Speedrunners as in that game, Players had 1 Hour to finish the game from the beginning to the end while Prince of Persia 2 had 75 Minutes to beat the game but the Countdown would not start until later after the player learned the gameplay basics.

The SNES Version of Prince of Persia had 2 Hours to beat the game from Start to Finish  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:33 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Never heard of it

maybe? Have no idea

Heard of Prince of Persia for PC & Consoles? Its one of the Hardest Games out there which got its start on DOS but grew into a Major Franchise & it also looked like the birth of the Speedrunners as in that game, Players had 1 Hour to finish the game from the beginning to the end while Prince of Persia 2 had 75 Minutes to beat the game but the Countdown would not start until later after the player learned the gameplay basics.

The SNES Version of Prince of Persia had 2 Hours to beat the game from Start to Finish
Heard of the series, never played any of the games  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:28 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Never heard of it

maybe? Have no idea

What about River City Girls?
I may try River City Zero & 1 when I get to them  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

maybe? Have no idea

Played some of RCG a few months ago  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:40 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

maybe? Have no idea

River City Zero was originally from 1994 on the Super Nintendo  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

River City Zero was originally from 1994 on the Super Nintendo
Have heard about it  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers