Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:42 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai followed Will.
out side there was alot of people in the streets yelling
"Me? fight?" Ishizai muttered, "But I don't have a weapon!"
then a huge bomb of fire whent off and kept on going off,,faster then any thing w ill came at them cutting them to cubes in secs, but they kept on comeing then will ran back to you and held you with one arm as the jumped off the the inn and in to the fire bomb you wasn't burnt
Ishizai closed her eyes, suddenly remembering something.
"When you find me was there a sword near me by any chance?" she asked, having remembered that she did own a weapon.

ye... the wolf in him was begeining to take over, heir was now growing on all of him, his body begain to become more wolf like,there now was an evil look in his eyes, the fire stoped and will begain killing as many demons as he could, useing his claws and powerfull jaws of great death  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:43 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai followed Will.
out side there was alot of people in the streets yelling
then a huge bomb of fire whent off and kept on going off,,faster then any thing w ill came at them cutting them to cubes in secs, but they kept on comeing then will ran back to you and held you with one arm as the jumped off the the inn and in to the fire bomb you wasn't burnt
"When you find me was there a sword near me by any chance?" she asked, having remembered that she did own a weapon.

ye... the wolf in him was begeining to take over, heir was now growing on all of him, his body begain to become more wolf like,there now was an evil look in his eyes, the fire stoped and will begain killing as many demons as he could, useing his claws and powerfull jaws of great death
Ishizai watched Will, fear rising within her. To make sure she was out of his way, Ishizai jumped into the air and used her wings to boost her higher until she was high in the air.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:39 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai watched Will, fear rising within her. To make sure she was out of his way, Ishizai jumped into the air and used her wings to boost her higher until she was high in the air.
the fight lasted a long time, the demons didn't stop and will didn't stop the 2 sides just kept trying to kill each other but at dat bleak the demons was gone, and will was himself agein,will was gone for some time but he came back holding a womens sword  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:21 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

the fight lasted a long time, the demons didn't stop and will didn't stop the 2 sides just kept trying to kill each other but at dat bleak the demons was gone, and will was himself agein,will was gone for some time but he came back holding a womens sword
Ishizai came back down to the ground, her wings too tired to keep her in the air any longer.  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:34 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

Ishizai came back down to the ground, her wings too tired to keep her in the air any longer.
heres your sword said will, now come fellow me, i now a great place to eat said will  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:14 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

heres your sword said will, now come fellow me, i now a great place to eat said will
"Thanks," Ishizai said, taking her sword from him. ((might not be on much for a while, i have exams))  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:32 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"Thanks," Ishizai said, taking her sword from him. ((might not be on much for a while, i have exams))
(ok)your wellcome said will,then come this was he said and so the 2 of them make it to aplace that was huge the outside looed like a clock tower  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:03 pm
"fearth my darling it has been so long and what are you doing in a place like thins? and your hair it's so short !!! why not let it grow out, i'm sure #WILL# would like it" her mother ranted on whil brushing the short hair in swift movements.
"I like my hair short it is better for battle any way and besides will didn't say any thing to me about growing it out why start now?"
"But sweety"
"Leave the girl alone Willlow she can take cair of herslef she has been doing so for this long i think she can for a little while longer.."
It was quit in the cave only the soft crakling of the fire could be hurd, well atlest to the two women carisaw could here the shifting of bones and low painfull grunts of Will as he went through his tranformation.. he smelled the burning flesh as sure as fearths faint peach smell.
"Fight hard Boy this will decided on weather i let my child stay with you or not"
"didi you osay some thing dad?"
"Oh ahh no nothing just thinking out loud.."
">>>>Oh ok" fearth mummbled and moved to the caves mouth and looked into the sky, will on her mind.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:15 pm
fearth
"fearth my darling it has been so long and what are you doing in a place like thins? and your hair it's so short !!! why not let it grow out, i'm sure #WILL# would like it" her mother ranted on whil brushing the short hair in swift movements.
"I like my hair short it is better for battle any way and besides will didn't say any thing to me about growing it out why start now?"
"But sweety"
"Leave the girl alone Willlow she can take cair of herslef she has been doing so for this long i think she can for a little while longer.."
It was quit in the cave only the soft crakling of the fire could be hurd, well atlest to the two women carisaw could here the shifting of bones and low painfull grunts of Will as he went through his tranformation.. he smelled the burning flesh as sure as fearths faint peach smell.
"Fight hard Boy this will decided on weather i let my child stay with you or not"
"didi you osay some thing dad?"
"Oh ahh no nothing just thinking out loud.."
">>>>Oh ok" fearth mummbled and moved to the caves mouth and looked into the sky, will on her mind.

death moon death noon,stop the pain of the rain in the main part that burn, burns the soul that deep inside the chest of the warrior of the the pained sorrow of the ware demon STOP STOP THIS, then it slowly stoped will's heir was now fire but looked like a half demon half humen the tail when back in just the skin stayed crimon red and he kept his claws, will then got up ,ah ah ah i feel the new reborn power in side of me,i can now kill him,Didamus where are you said Will  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:18 pm
a shiver ran up fearth's spine as she felt wills' bloodlust acroos the plains . she stod up quickly and moved to leave but her dad stopped her
"no don't this is somethig he must do alone .."
"but I "
"no ... just stay and wait it is his battle not yours understand?"
fearth looked away unhappy but made no atemp to run.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:27 pm
fearth
a shiver ran up fearth spine as she felt will bloodlust acroos the plains . she stod up quickly and moved to leave but he dad stopped her
"but I "

you dis apoint me said a voice there was a man right benide willow,it was Can,he changed much his skin was now pale and he now had wings of an angel,,will is going to be dead, he said then he was gone,

mean whale with will
there was gray smoke, comeing out of the ground, there was a shadow comeing out of the ground it became the ski, there was meny fouting eyes, will you called it said, yes i did, me fight fair and take a killable form said he, NO said Didamus then it begain hiting will with lighting  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:36 pm
williams_101
fearth
a shiver ran up fearth spine as she felt will bloodlust acroos the plains . she stod up quickly and moved to leave but he dad stopped her
"but I "

you dis apoint me said a voice there was a man right benide willow,it was Can,he changed much his skin was now pale and he now had wings of an angel,,will is going to be dead, he said then he was gone,

mean whale with will
there was gray smoke, comeing out of the ground, there was a shadow comeing out of the ground it became the ski, there was meny fouting eyes, will you called it said, yes i did, me fight fair and take a killable form said he, NO said Didamus then it begain hiting will with lighting
fearth jumped up and ran out of the cave shifting into a fourm she she never used... her body shifted and craked as she became a small wesal it was pure white and about the size of carsiws arm, the small creature was not very strong but it cave her a small advantige, the wesal was close to ground and hard to see and when fearth say the lightning in the distance she picked up speed.
Will tried to block the hot lightning but wasn't doing very well when a larg wesal jumped from behind him...
"that thing must have a death wish said the mist and lunched a bolt og lighting at it, fearth changed back in one flash and was hit head on with the lightnig .
"Fearth are you?"
"I am fine lightning is like surger to me no hurm done , hump so who the hell are you !" she snapped at the mist and drew her blads at the same time they were not as will had remebered them .
They were of soild whit gold all out with yellow gold runing along the baldes likes vains inside a bodie. the halts were covered in jewwles and black opls corsed with magic.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:17 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"but I "

mean whale with will
fearth jumped up and ran out of the cave shifting into a fourm she she never used... her body shifted and craked as she became a small wesal it was pure white and about the size of carsiws arm, the small creature was not very strong but it cave her a small advantige, the wesal was close to ground and hard to see and when fearth say the lightning in the distance she picked up speed.
Will tried to block the hot lightning but wasn't doing very well when a larg wesal jumped from behind him...
"that thing must have a death wish said the mist and lunched a bolt og lighting at it, fearth changed back in one flash and was hit head on with the lightnig .
"Fearth are you?"
"I am fine lightning is like surger to me no hurm done , hump so who the hell are you !" she snapped at the mist and drew her blads at the same time they were not as will had remebered them .
They were of soild whit gold all out with yellow gold runing along the baldes likes vains inside a bodie. the halts were covered in jewwles and black opls corsed with magic.
my name is Will said will, as he was beening hit by lighting some more, he know the only way the make light not hurt me is to become more demon like, but i don't know what would happen if i did will was thinking
then will pulled out his bade, but the blade had a liveing eye and it was at this time lava rock like  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:19 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
(ok)your wellcome said will,then come this was he said and so the 2 of them make it to aplace that was huge the outside looed like a clock tower
"Cool," Ishizai gasped, "What is this place?"  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:33 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"Cool," Ishizai gasped, "What is this place?"

its called the tower of lost time, becUSE THINGs HAppen here that are forever lost,
will opened the door for her and the inside looked like an old dark castle
feel free to look around said will  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games