Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gay? Bi? Trans? straight? Tell us about yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyDisneyPrinces

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:40 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Elyse and I'm straight. I joined this guild because I realized that in society, being gay/lesbien/transexual is viewed as bad, and I don't think so at all. I believe it doesn't matter what gender you love, just as long as you love someone. I support the gay community 100%, and hope to educate my community on gay rights. You guys are awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:11 pm
I'm Angelic Apple.

I'm 15 (16 in January!)

I'm unsure. I'm leaning towards bi, but still... I don't know.  

Angelic Apple

badmojo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:14 pm
Angelic Apple
I'm Angelic Apple.

I'm 15 (16 in January!)

I'm unsure. I'm leaning towards bi, but still... I don't know.

I see things like this often. You're young, there is no need to rush into knowing anything. In many cases I don't think you can. I have a 14 year old PMing me at the moment saying he's gay and asking to date me online.. you're still growing and maturing. I am by no means trying to talk you out of anything but give it a few years, things clarify later in high school or early college.

Then again that's just based off my limited experiance, you might be old enough to know for sure if you're bi.

Welcome to the community.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:52 pm
Name: Please call me Matthew, okay? Good. Thanks.

Orientation: Bisexual (I think. Pesky meds won't let me figure anything out.)

Why I Joined: Well, in my freshman and sophmore years at high school, we had a GSA. I liked it a lot, even though we didn't get much accomplished. Last year (junior year), we tried to start one up (the person who really organized it had graduated), but it didn't go so well. This year (my senior year), I'd really like to see our GSA live again, and be better than ever.

My school is fairly tolerant, but there are still some people who don't understand. One of my teachers on Friday was saying something about how "a few years ago there was a guy that wore skirts to school", and she thought it was weird. Well, she shouldn't say things like that. I happen to know that "guy", and they're transgender. She should be allowed to wear whatever she wants as long as it's within limits.

So, if you've made it this far through my post, here's my reason. I want help pulling together stuff for my school's GSA, and I want to bounce my ideas off of other people. I've never run something like this before, and I really want some help. Thanks.  

artematthew

Kyou Ijuuin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:33 am
Hello, hello! I am new here! I am straight and I saw this guild and was happy. I believe it doesn't matter what sex you are and what sex your partner is. As long as you're happy, that is all that matters to me!

I am 17 and a female in real life, not just a gaia avatar, and my name is Lee Anne.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:59 pm
Getting to know me, getting to know all about me...

anyway, I'm 22 (born in 84', for when this post becomes wrong). and am Bisexual, leaning on the straight side. i hail from Portland, Oregon. I am a gamer, RPGs, Video Games, CCGs, Board Games, its my schtick.

my main interests include: Insane Clown Posse, WWE Raw Deal, Magic The Gathering, Sword Fighting, RPG (mostly Cyberpunk and DnD), Video Games (MegaMan, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, WWE... lots go on my favorites list).

so hit a ninja up if ya want to talk.  

TeccaN9nja

Joybringer Alize

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:09 pm
Wee~ Another new person for you all.

My name is Dani, I am 23 years old, straight and married. I am here because well, I'm a total f** hag, lol! (If you don't know what that is, it's generally a woman who befriends more gay males then anything else)

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:34 pm
Hey everyone,my name is Tiffany and I'm 21 and I'm bi.  

Tangzilla

2053031o

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:56 am
"Hello everyone, I'm Mike. I live in New York, I'm 18, and I'm straight. I guess my reason for being here isn't much different than some of the others. The gay community are some of the coolest people in the world, and I'd just like to offer any support I can."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:41 pm
Ah, hello. I'm Nightingale_Squall.

I'm straight but I support the gay community 110%. I live in California, kinda near Los Angeles... I've never seen anything wrong with being gay/lesbian/trans., so I was always confused when I was younger why people thought it was bad.

Unfortunately, I live where there are a lot of biggots and whatnot and its hard to stand up when they all gang up on me. I'm hoping to be the President of my GSA this year (yay Seniors!), and make some major breaks in my school system.  

nightingale_squall

queen of princesses

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:18 am
hello...can't tellyou my name i am 15 and i am bisexual and i love it! heart i am male and i love you all!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:32 pm
Hello people. My real name is Rita. My nickname is Bubbles. I perfer Bubbles. I am 14, almost 15. I am bisexual. I live in Georgia. I currently have a boyfriend but he lets me have a girlfriend if I want to. Which I do.  

Br0kenFairytale

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:08 pm
Hi. You can call me Neko Kafweenu, Neko, or Kat.
I'm female, bisexual, and not quite comfortable with it yet..... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:21 pm
Hi, I'm Mizu. I'm currently 16 (17 in October, woot!). I am bi, whether I shift one way or another in the future, I don't know but I know I'll always be a huge supporter of gays. I'm the secretary of GSA in my school. I'm a strong willed person and a very opinionated person but I won't immediately dismiss an argument until I thought it through. Yeah, I'm generally a fun guy... I'll end it with that... haha  

MizuDoragon

Cashuea

Friendly Gawker

5,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:24 pm
Hello! Just joined so i guess ill introduce myself here. 3nodding

Name: Cashuea (If you want my real name, ask.)
Sex: Male
Oreintation: Stright
Other stuff: I saw a ad about this guild in someone' sig. Personally, i do not think thier is anything wrong with gay/lesbian/bi's and the such and do not quite understand why my fellow strights are so opposed to you people! Hopefully ill make a few friends here, and maybe we can work together to help people understand that gay/bi is just fine! 3nodding  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 243 244 245 246 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games