Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:58 am
Zacked and crossed his arms. "No you werent but what do you think people would say if they found a man hovering above my house?" Zack shook his head at that thought. "Oh man..that would some publicity...its bad enough they see my wings."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:06 am
Lufu looked blank for a second.
"They don't like your wings? Why not? Seems a silly reason to not like somebody..." He sighed and looked up at the sky, folding his arms behind his back as he did so. "You really do live a strange world."  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:09 am
Zack looked at up at him and lifted a brow. he leaned on the railing and looked out. "Its not that we live in a strange world...its that we live in a world with ignorant people..." He looked straight ahead and blanket out. He wasnt sure why people were so ignorant and stupid...but he didnt want to say anything about them being that way. It was part of there nature he figured.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:17 am
Lufu sighed and brought one hand in front of himself, holding it palm upwards. Raindrops gathered in the air above it, slowly forming a small sphere. Lufu gazed at it absentmindedly then turned back to Zack.
"Why does it bother you?" he asked.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:24 am
Zack didnt reply. He was really silent at this point. He stretched his wings out and folded them back. He finally decided to speak. "I dont know...i hate the look they give me."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:30 am
Lufu glanced down at the pavement below, then back at Zack.
"Is that why you tease them with fire then? Seems rather silly to me..."
A light breeze had begun to blow, causing the rain to fall at an angle. Lufu looked dow at his little sphere again and closed his hand. The water slowly dispersed back into the air.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:48 am
Zack chuckeled at that little question. He shook his head and ran his fingers through his wet hair. "No i just find it amusing." He yawned and turned to look at Lufu. "having fun?"

Geoffory entered the room with lunch. He placed bothe plates down and took his tray with him as he left. Zack looked back inside and then back up to Lufu. "Join me for lunch?" He asked as he headed inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:54 am
Lufu grinned, then shrugged. "Why not? I could use a bit of fuel."
He walked in after Zack, taking a seat. He looked at Zack for a moment, then asked: "If you don't mind me asking, what is that you do? I know you said you were the Maser Theif of england, and that obviously entails theiving, but what do you do besides that?"  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:01 pm
Zack looked at Lufu as he picked up his sandwhich and nibbled on it. "Nothing really...I've been collecting money for the house but now that its all done...I dont know what to do anymore. I tend to laze about now. Geoffory uses an alarm to wake me up now. I dont understand why...I dont need to wake up this early." he sighed and then continued. "But now im going to train that woman who can turn into other animals." He drank his water and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:16 pm
Lufu nearly choked on his mouthful of water.
"She can change into animals? That's amazing!" he said, once he had regained his breath. "I can't do anything like that, it sounds like such a fun thing to be able to do..." He sighed wistfully.

((gtg now, sorry. I won't be on for a while.))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:25 pm
((awww alright crying ))

Zack finished and nodded at Lufu. "Yup thats right. I cant do that either but somethings only others get to do. I wouldnt want to change anyways. I like how i am." Zack fell silent and leaned back in his chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:47 pm
Strike stood there a moment and looked at Xixi. "Your father?! Um, he's not going to kill me is he? I don't even know him, this is our first meeting. I got to do something, I don't want to make a fool of myself!" Strike freaked out a bit, he was never good with first impressions. "Xixi, when is he coming?" Strike looked at her and clamed down for a moment.

((Sorry, working kept me off, wow, 7 pages, this new guy rocks))  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:45 pm
Xixi finished cleaning and looked at Strike. She was all dirty and a big mess. "Your not going to be here when he comes. He'll surely kill you!" She pushed him towards the door. "You have to go!" But the time she pushed him to the door her father was already nocking. "OH MY GOD!" She said as she let him go and ran to her room to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:51 pm
"Ok, poise, don't be scared...." Strike gulped and opened the door. The man there had only a siloutte visible. Creepy black image, I'm gonna die... Strike spoke in a bit of a stutter. "C-c-come on in sir. I was just about to leave. Repair man, he he." Strike let him in and flew off as soon as he was out the door. Yeah, perhaps another time. Maybe I should see if Zack has come to his senses yet.... Strike flew in Zacks direction. He landed on his back balcony as always. He blew open the balcony doors and stood with his wings spread. "So Zack, have we come to our senses or should I just leave now?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:56 pm
Xixi's father enterted the apartment and looked back at strike who left. He had his small horns on his head but he looked devilishly hadsome. His black hair flowed down to his shoulds and his red eyes seemed to glow. Xixi resembeld her father greatly.

Zack looked back at Strike and grinned. "hey! Havent see you in a while pal." Zacks mood seemed to be less cold and more joyfull. "Senses? What are you talking about. Get your ars in here and meet Lufu! My new guest."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games