Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:19 pm
"I don't know...but it's either them....or we keep moving."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:14 pm
"As much chance as there is that it is a trap, better a possible trap than definate zombies," Darek says. He is still a little nervous about how much danger Mia is in, but he does not let it show. At least she's with us instead of wandering lost and alone he thinks silently.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:21 pm
"Hmm, you have a point there. I guess we should just be very cautious then." Mia sighed and summoned a whip from the shadows and held it in her right hand.

"Geez, I'm sort of scared now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:33 pm
"You just had a corpse charging straight at you," Darek says, "I'd be worried if you weren't a little scared." He draws his shadow-blade, holding it loosely in his right hand. "I guess we should get moving."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:58 pm
"Then lets go!" She started to walk towards the end of the hall. She summoned her fire sword and sigh. No more traps please!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:57 pm
Darek walks silently behind Artemis. He was shaken to his very core to see Mia in danger, and although he hides it, he cannot help but worry that he is unwittingly leading her right into a trap.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:06 pm
Artemis walked to a door. She looked through a hole in the door and saw a room. "There is a room on the other side of this door." Artemis looked at Darek and Mia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:50 pm
"A room? Can you see what's in the room? Is it an empty room? Or is there some sort of furnishing?"

Mia looked the door up and down.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Artemis looked at Mia and smiled. "It looks furnished." Arty looked at Darek. "it looks ok."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:45 pm
"Phew. But I guess we should still be cautious, just to be safe." Mia opened the door a crack and slowly opened it a little more so she could peak her head in.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:03 pm
"Look safe to you?" Darek asks once Mia looks into the room. He knows that looks can be decieving, especially in this place, but he trusts Mia's instincts. Her instincts can't be an more flawed than mine. Damned experiments have got me jumping at shadows, he thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:43 am
Mia carefully scanned the room. A few chairs here and there, a bookshelf along the wall and some lamps for reading.

"Yeah. Artemis was right. It's a pretty normal room. Even if there are any traps in here, I feel safe knowing that there are a few shadows here for me."

Mia opens the door and takes a step inside.  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:30 pm
((I was banned off of all computers by my family, glad to be back))
Tiger stares around from in the shadows of the room. She hears some noises. "Mia? You made it!" She smiles from her shackled corner holding her head with one hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:20 pm
"Ty! Wait a sec, what happened to you!?"  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:06 pm
"You know..." Ty rubs her bruised head "I don't know, but it feels like a anvil or two fell on me." She stretches her neck. "All I know is that I am really sore."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games