Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:11 am
She stared at the tower. "Not remembering....I think I would have remembered something near that because I used to play in that village and be a princess until mother was killed by father and father died. I was kicked out think I might kill someone! So bascilly I'm just one of those castaways." Ayu smiles and stands up. "Thank you Marcus, no one's ever been that nice to me before." Ayu walks to the back of the cave where Arty was and she falls asleep on his stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:16 pm
Mia sighs, rolls over and smiles, hearing what just happened.

Well, this is a great start. Trust is key to surviving together.Mia finally falls asleep but then finds herself in a dream.

Mia was lying on a bed of lavenders. She was surrounded by a lively garden and she knew where she was. She was in the garden of the goddess of Earth.

"Ah. Good. I knew you'd come to. Now, I've something else to tell you. It's very important.....come."Mia stood up and followed her to a ring of beautiful blue roses where, in the middle, was a rose that hadn't bloomed yet. "So what did you want to talk about?" "It's about your journey. I have a warning." She waved her hand over the rose in the middle and it bloomed and an image of the sacred orb appeared. You know how there is a huge war going on for this orb, correct? Well we, the gods and goddess', were the first guardians of the orb. It is hard to believe, but there is one man who may be stronger than us gods and goddess', maybe not now but I'm sure that he will be soon. This man is using this war to get to us as well as the orb. This man is......"

Mother Nature was just about to say his name but she held her head in her hands and started to wince in pain.
Nooo! I...must...tell you...it's......AAAAHHHHH!!!" She fell over and a giant flower engulfed her. Mia turned in every direction frantically. "What the- Who!? Who is it!? What happened!? Mother Nature!"
Mia woke up to see the ceiling of the cave. "What...just happened?" Mia picked one of the flowers that she was lying on and held it in front of her face.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:21 pm
Ayu was sleeping. She sighed and found herself standing in a forest.

"I wondered when you where going to come, Ayu." Ayu looked at Artemis and sighed. "Can you help me, Artemis? Well you probably can but can you tell me that i'm really possesed by a ancestor?" Artemis sighed. "I'm sorry, Ayu, but it's true your friend Marcus knew it right when you said you knew where the village was." Ayu looked down. "No....but what will happen." "Ayu, Just....just believe in your friends, especially....especially Marcus...he knows his stuff." Artemis disappeared and Ayu saw a fire. She stared at it and then it grew higher. She fell back and stared to run from it. It had the same face as the one she saw earlier.

Ayu sat straight up and was breathing heavily. "Damn it!" She swore under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:07 am
Mia sat up and placed the flower on the ground. "What's wrong?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:22 pm
".........." Ayu stared at the fire trying to look for an awnser. "It's nothing Mia......." Ayu looked out through the cave entrance and noticed that it was daylight. ".....We should probably pack up now." Ayu stood and streched. She looked at the sky and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:12 pm
Mia looked worried. "Hmm, okay. Well, I guess you're right." Mia yawned, stretched and got up from her bed. She packed up the blankets in her pack and bowls.

"Well, I'm ready. So Ayu, do you know exactly how far this village is?" Suddenly the image of Mother Nature kneeling on the ground in pain flashed through her mind for some reason.

What the--? Hmm....this is really starting to worry me. I guess I should take heed to those words. But who could be that person?Who could be so cunning? So strong? Oh well, maybe I'll figure it out later.

"So um, did anyone get a dream or message from a god or goddess while they we're asleep?"  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:21 pm
Marcus rises up out of a corner, where he had silently walked after making sure Ayu was asleep. His sleep had been uneventful, other than dreams of the stories he's heard of his ancestor. The mage walks over to the pair and hears Mia's question. "Nothing here," he says in response.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:03 pm
Ayu looks at Mia and sighs. "Yes......but...I wouldn't help us any...." Ayu walked to Arty. She stroked his head and he stood up. He streched and Ayu jumped up onto his back. "And no I don't really know where the village is....." Ayu looks at Marcus and she starts to get scared alittle.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:56 pm
Mia shrugged. "No problem. I guess we should just follow the path to Sylphis and maybe we might come across the village. Ok.....whenever you guys are ready. We should leave as soon as possible."

Mia walked toward the entrance to the cave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 pm
Arty walked forward. Ayu looked down on to Marcus. Ayu smiled but looked up at the sky.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:57 pm
Marcus smiles reassuringly at Ayu. She seems normal enough. At least as far as elves go. He thinks while walking toward the cave entrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:44 pm
Tiger twitches in her sleep, blessfully oblivious for a while.

A cold, sparkling landscape stretches out for miles all around her. Ty's breath puffs out in front of her. She starts running, dashing over hills and darting around daggerlike ice peaks. Passing ice like castles in shape and height, mountains, red fields of ice and finally stopping in front of a strange sphere. She pads a step closer...

Tiger jerks up, smashing her skull. Growling at the pain she rubs at her head with her large white paws. Wait a minute, I didn't have this big of paws when I went to sleep... "Gah!" Ty stands up smashing her back, making her wince. I am my name? Im a Tiger! Cool
Tiger walks out to the group. "Going so soon? Kay" she grabs her bag in her teeth and starts to follow Mia, swishing her tail happily.  

darkfae12

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:11 pm
Mia turned back to look at Ty. "Oh my gosh! Ty, you're a.....tiger!" Mia runs to go hug her. "Oh you look soooo cool!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:04 pm
Tiger shows her teeth and rumbles happily. "I like this form, feels better than being a human. And it suits me well." she swishes her tail, knocking ofer a small plant.  

darkfae12

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:08 pm
"Yeah! It really goes with your name!" Mia stood up and walked outside the cave. Mia noticed a poster on the ground. She picked it up. On it there was a picture of each of them.

To all citizens ad travellers,

there are strange and dangerous criminals on the loose in the city. If you find them, report them to the nearest residential guard imediately. They will try to leave the city as soon as possible so keep your eyes and ears open.

That is all.

"Oh my gosh!!! Oh no! We're wanted!We can't leave through the gate!" Mia showed the poster to the others.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games