Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Would you rather....or... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how is it?
  good! ^_^
  okay...-_-
  bad! x_x
View Results

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:10 pm
The dog. Cannibalism is just... nasty.

Would you rather have an incurable cold for a year and be miserable or be ill from a terrible sickness consisting of sharp pains, constipation, and migranes, but is easily cured within a day?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:26 pm
The one cured within a day.. I think I have something similar to the first one.. it sucks..

Would you rather have an Ipod that tells your future with songs, eventually leading up to your death, or a phone that predicts your death and you only have about 3-5 minutes to prevent it?  

ChaoticCatDemon

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:32 pm
phone, cuz i can live without it, i can't live without an ipod.

wyr die a lonley, horrible painfull death (and you don't believe in anything like God or Hell, or nothing), or live with no friends?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:28 pm
Friends, you said live with them, ain't no one coming into my house.
Would you want to set the Library of Congress, the White House, or Your house and make it look like an electrical fire?  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:44 pm
"Did the White House burn, burn, burn? Then we're the ones that did it! Did it burn, burn, burn, while the President ran and cried? Did it burn, burn, burn? Then I think we're very historical..."

Would you rather have a little sibling that follows you around all of the time but loves you very much, or a big sibling that hates you but leaves you alone most of the time?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:06 pm
big sibling

Would you rather love someone who doesnt know you exist or have someone that loves you and you dont know they exist?  

Lunar_Sunset

Encode

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:11 am
This is selfish but.. I'd rather not know the person who loves me. Who knows? We could meet someday. :0

Would you ratherrr.. Be extremely attractive at the price of having very little money or be really unattractive but be very rich?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:07 pm
I would rather be beautiful and poor, because beauty is priceless- just not the cheesy, fashion-industry type of "beauty".

Would you rather dance the disco in front of your parents and have the video put on Youtube, or do the chicken dance in front of the White House and be pulled away by the Secret Service for a very stressful questioning session?  

Parisian Loafer

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:16 pm
Disco... C'mon it's friggen disco!
Would you rather become An Hero or Zippocat?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:03 pm
neither!!!
would u rather be in ur favorite show playing ur least favorite character or be in ur least favorite show gueststaring as ur favorite character in the world??  

Lunar_Sunset

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:23 pm
Neither, you cheater...
Would you rather be a Troll, Or a Fairy?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:43 am
Troll because the canibalisim would be acceptable twisted twisted twisted
actually more for hoard/alliance differences (WoW)

would you rather eat a bucket of flaming nails or to that annying extra cradit that you dont need and is completely pointless and impossible?  

Wolf Berserker

Parisian Loafer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:59 am
The extra credit homework sounds a tad less menacing.

Would you rather be caught in a compromising position with a member of the opposite sex or hang from a tree limb for three hours?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:26 pm
The position, that would only last a couple of seconds (Shut up...)
Would you rather take a 1000 question test, on stuff you barley know, and if you get more than 97% wrong, you get a shock treatment that nearly kills you, or just take the shock head on?  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

Chirish63

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:49 pm
the shock i might die if i take a 1000 question test lol

would you rather break up with someone one their birthday or never break up with them ever though you hate them?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games