Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:12 pm
Precious_Jade
((You did but I was kidnapped again and then I ran way and made myself disappear so now nobody knows where I am XD))
((I thought that Aryia still holding you in her arms after she grabbed you.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:22 pm
blackmagic5
Precious_Jade
((You did but I was kidnapped again and then I ran way and made myself disappear so now nobody knows where I am XD))
((I thought that Aryia still holding you in her arms after she grabbed you.))

{{Yea, how could Jack get you if he didn't even post yet? o.o}}  

snubsnub
Crew

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:27 pm
((Okay now I'm royally confused did you guys read the last posts??))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:21 pm
Precious_Jade
((Okay now I'm royally confused did you guys read the last posts??))
((yeah I kidnapped you then you were rescued and I think you paniced and broke away from ariya and turned invisible.I thought you were still with Ariya.))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:45 pm
those of you not confused, say so.
those of you caught up with us, say so.
I want to get back to the rp! crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:57 pm
Ecitra Doll
those of you not confused, say so.
those of you caught up with us, say so.
I want to get back to the rp! crying crying
((Yeah me too))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:21 pm
((Okay))

Keely walked through the forest whimpering because she was scared and lost"...Oh I wish I had my friends with me..."she tightly gripped her pendant.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:15 pm
Precious_Jade
((Okay))

Keely walked through the forest whimpering because she was scared and lost"...Oh I wish I had my friends with me..."she tightly gripped her pendant.
Jack sent some floating eyes to find Keely."Find her and bring her back here."He commanded.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:31 pm
((Okay, from now on we communicate with eachother! Otherwise, I'll kick you out. We wait for one another as well, I do not want this turning into one of those unorganized RPs, that people can't catch up to. I'll let Tassa come in again, but no more going on without the others. Understand?))

((If you join YOU READ OUR PLOT LINES AND NOT MAKE YOUR OWN. Just so I can get that across. Alright? Also, all profiles are sent to me to be accepted.))

Tassa sat up, she had been knocked out and her head was pounding but other then that she was fine. She shook herself off, and looked around. They all left... They all left without me... She stood up and dug her sword into the nearest tree in anger, taking it out and slashing around her. She should have known, friends, what good were friends, all they did was betray you. She snorted angrily and moved away, from the clearing.

She followed something that felt like a familiar scent. But she didn't recognize it. Wait, was I even with friends? Did they leave me? Or was I just on another mission.... She shook her head to clear her thoughts realizing she didn't even know where she was, only to follow the scent. She stumbled along, finally remembering as the scent stopped.

"Keely.... Keely? Keely! Is that you..." She couldn't see anything, and after searching slumped against a tree staring at her feet. What use was it to have a friend. She was a warrioress, a lone cat and nothing else.

[[Sorry for the length of time, I'm grounded, and only allowed on during weekends. Don't ask, I always get grounded. *rollseyes with a smirk*

lol, I think I'll stay lost, and catch up on my own. But no more kidnapping Keely without her permission and without a valid reason, please. Have an idea, send it and post it here, I'll okay it. Or let things roll]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:02 am
Keely dried her eyes and her ears perked up at the familiar voice."T-tassa?"she had been hiding in a tree all this time. She climbed down slowly trying not to make any noise but when she reached the bottom she fell flat on her butt."Owww"she whispered a revealing spell"Meortga"Which meant, be revealed. She blinked her eyes a little tilting her head to the side"Are you lost too?"she slowly stood to her feet eyes wide.  

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:42 am
Mityl wandered outside and began searching for Keely by scent. finally she found a scent trail and followed it. she found Tassa and keely together. Mityl swore silently at herself for forgetting Tassa and resolved that she would never leave her friend's side in battle again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:19 am
Keely looked up seeing Mityl"Mityl!"she blurted then quickly clasping both hands over her mouth."Oops."she whispered. Then she glanced at the both of them with tears in her eyes"I missed you guys,"she rubbed her eyes"I'm sorry I'm so much trouble."She lowered her head"I know you think I'm stupid and get in the way alot."She sniffled alittle a tear running down her face.  

Precious_Jade

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:24 am
Jack flew above the forest until he found a scent."There you are."But he realized there were two other scents."I'm too late."He turned and flew back to the castle where he found Keely and he flew and hit his head on the ceiling and fell through the castle until he flew into a cage near the entrance."Great just great."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:11 pm
Mityl walked over and hugged Keely.
"bullsh*t. if it weren't for the powers you wield Jack would've had you the first time..if you hadn't hit him with that blast of light he wouldv't done much more damage. now get those silly thoughts out of your head. you are our friend and we love you, and would never see you come to harm."
Mityl let go of Keely and addressed Tassa. with her head down shifting nervously.
"I'm sorry I abandoned you Tassa. I was hellbent on getting Keely to safety. so much so that I blanked out all other priorities. it wasn't right of me to forget another close friend and I don't want to lose you like we almost lost Keely. I..I apologize."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:04 pm
Ecitra Doll
Mityl walked over and hugged Keely.
"bullsh*t. if it weren't for the powers you wield Jack would've had you the first time..if you hadn't hit him with that blast of light he wouldv't done much more damage. now get those silly thoughts out of your head. you are our friend and we love you, and would never see you come to harm."
Mityl let go of Keely and addressed Tassa. with her head down shifting nervously.
"I'm sorry I abandoned you Tassa. I was hellbent on getting Keely to safety. so much so that I blanked out all other priorities. it wasn't right of me to forget another close friend and I don't want to lose you like we almost lost Keely. I..I apologize."
Jack freed himself from the cage and walked over to the others."I've heard enough...you don't remember me mityl but I'm sure Keely does.I made a promise to help Keely and seeing how she didn't use her powers as much as she is supposed to i had to step.You see I am the king of nightmares.She had to fight her own nightmares but you got in the way.Thats why I was kidnapping her to help.Now I have do what I was supposed to."He said turning around and walking away.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games