Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 pm
Alex and Satria looked at each other and grinned, then at the exact same time they tackled Kyra. "Got you!" they said, before letting go.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:25 pm
Kyra was shocked as she hit the ground, but once she realized what had happened - she burst out laughing. "Thanks guys!" she said jokingly, but making no move to push them off. To be honest, Kyra didn't really mind.

candyroks81

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 pm
"You are very welcome," the twins chimed with almost identical grins, these grins gave everyone an idea of how often the girls got mixed up, whether they meant it or not, when they were younger.

"So what how long have you been at here, Kyra?" Alex asked as she got back up, she had held her curiosity at bay as long as possible. She was dying to know whatever secret Ulric was hiding.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:40 pm
Kyra brought herself back to her feet and held her hand out for Satria to take. "Not long.. just got here actually. What about you guys?" She also was thinking about Ulric, where did he go? Why did he leave so quickly??

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 pm
(( I just don't know what to type right now! He's gone for now and nothing really can happen with him until a while XS))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:41 pm
(Ish is ok)

"We just got here as well. We were sorta on our way to find the girls dorm room, but Ally lost the map of the school grounds," Satria replied, giving Alex a sideways glance. "You wouldn't know where it is would you?"  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 pm
((Totally okay))

"Actually.. yes! This way!" she said enthusiastically. She bounded out the door and then stopped suddenly - seeing a figure on the roof. She stared at the figure for a while, and she suddenly turned to the two girls "..Is that Ulric?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:38 pm
Durene finally calmed down and flew back to Ulric's shoulder. ''Look over there... The girls from earlier.... Guessed I can't watch the world without being unremarked, can't I?'' Ulric asked Durene with a slight chuckle. ''No, my lord... A person on a roof hardly passes unremarked.'' She replied. ''Maybe... But it's the best place I can get to relax here...'' He replied. They remained silent after this, Ulric contemplated the clear sky that was clouding up quickly. Thunder rumbled in the distance.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:51 am
Satria and Alex looked to where Kyra had been looking and noticed the figure on the roof as well. "I think it is...what's he doing on the roof?" they chimed, looking rather confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:57 pm
Ulric sighed (not surprising =P) and got up on the roof's edge. He turned around and disappeared over the edge. He reappeared a second in his room and grabbed a big black umbrella before disappearing again. He reappeared around the corner behind the girls. He came up behind them and opened the umbrella. Just then the rain smashed down, a big rainfall. The umbrella covered them all. ''Hello again... Aren,t you lads lucky I had this umbrella with me?'' He asked, a half smile on his white face. it gave him an evil look, but held it's charms and mysteries.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 pm
Satria thought nothing of Ulric's sudden appearance with the umbrella, she was just happy to be able to keep dry. "Thank you Ulric," she said with a bright smile.

Alex on the other hand gave Ulric a sideways look, but said nothing. 'I don't think I trust him...'she thought, but then reprimanded herself. 'You don't trust him? Wow! What a surprise. You don't trust anyone, including yourself. So where do you get off not trusting him...after all you just met him.' With a sullen, depressed look, Alex turned to Ulric, "Yes, Ulric, thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:57 pm
Ulric nodded. ''You're welcome... Where were you headed at?'' He asked.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 pm
"The girl's dorms... You wouldn't by any chance know where they are located, would you?" Satria asked, looking a bit embarrassed as she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 pm
''In fact I do... It is always good to know where the buildings are.'' Ulric shrugged. He started walking with the girls towards the girl's dorm.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:59 am
Alex wanted to say something snarky about the fact that Ulric knew where the girls dorms were located but instead asked, "Does that mean you have a girlfriend Ulric?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff