Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:55 am
Vampire Metropolis Update

Argon has been defeated and the women of Darkside saved but are they intact, will they be strong enough for the next wave of attack. Will they stand against the final Two, the evil twins Drakken and Devon, with their minds intact? Can there loved ones and friends be enough?

Soli is back to normal, but can she keep her demon side at bay. Leon comforts her and Neuro stands by a calculating presence.
Luc calms the city, a necessity against the release of enormous dark energy.
Misha and Dante are find comfort in each other.
Kane contemplates his brother's words.
Nike tries to run from the the thirst of her Siphon, what will it wrought once unleashed. Kerat attempts to soothe the beast, will it be enough.
Where's Caldwell and is he now Hyael?
Hana is being healed by Brago.
Two new Vampires have come on the scene, where will their story take them?

Side note:
I have a new RP! Spirits,Inc.! Please Join!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:57 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana froze when brago grabbed her. She could see brago clearly now, even though the space around him was still twisting. "Don't hurt me please..." She begged Brago. "He did something to ...didn't he?" her memory was fuzzy of what happened with Argon.

((You know you RP greatly when the updater gets so jealous of you that they leave your character out of the update biggrin ))
"Nothing that I know of. All I know was that you were screaming and when I cqame upon you guys, you were hurt and apparently you were molested sexually. He must have messed with your head."

(( O.o I blinked and missed the fight. ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:00 pm
(( Oh that is just mean. I rp well and I was mentioned! D: crying *v* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:40 pm
((Awww don't worry maybe in the next one and I was mentioned too))  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image
Nike tumbled through darkspace in a daze. She barely noticed when Kerat caught her. She caught the scent of blood and tried to refuse the titanic urge quench her thirst. "Noooo," she moaned. But the scent was delicious and full of power. Her mind screamed but her body worked on its own. She took the offering and drank of it deeply but the Siphon greedily began to suck at his power as well.

Misha held on to Dante with everything she had. She didn't even realize when they had returned to her home. She only knew that she fekt safe in the circle of his arms. "D-don't let go," she said, trembling with overstrought emotions.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:33 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"I won't." Dante said as he sat upon the couch. He brought her tightly to him, fearful that she would just fade away. He nuzzled her lightly and sighed, "I was so scared that I'd never see you again." He said in a whisper before kissing her forehead.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:03 am
User Image
Misha leaned into his warmth, putting her head on his shoulder. "I promise I won't make you scared anymore," she said sounding like a little girl. Exhaustion, both physical and mental was beginning to set in. "I love you, Dante," she sighed, falling asleep in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Love you too." Dante whisperedas he watched ehr drift off to sleep, though he would avoid it greatly until he was absolutely positive that she was actually here in his arms. He gently caressed her cheek and exhaled.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 am
Nike might have trouble with her speed and strength later, since she would get a taste of how Kerat Kalvient lived, just maybe a little bit of his psychic power as well. He analyzed his own amount of blood as Nike drank. A human had just that amount of blood, he on the other hand had a lot more. The older and stronger a vampire became the more blood he stocked up. Kerat would allow her to drink just enough. He wouldn't allow her to drain him but for the moment it was okay to let her drink. Kerat had stored up a lot more blood then needed because he had not underestimated his enemy but he had not needed to use anything at all. Nike had her fangs through his arm and it felt a bit good under the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 am
User Image
"I can't remember. I just remember seeing the memory over and over again. ANd I'm still seeing it all around me, like its real again." Hana said as she wraped her arms around Brago and cried into his shoulder. "I'm trying to fight it, but it won't go away. I'm trying not to see you as that evil man, but I don't know how long I can keep it away."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:20 am
((Eevee! I got on after partying all night and you weren't here, did you finally fall asleep?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:22 am
Fox Demon Kirara
((Eevee! I got on after partying all night and you weren't here, did you finally fall asleep?))

((hell no! i was at a slumber party! you know you don't sleep at those!))  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:27 pm
(( I got on and you girls werent here aty our agreed time.... Well Kirara was here, but not posting in any of our RP where we are actually interacting.. just jayces razz . Anyways, party tonight girls, I dont know what condition I will be in when I return, but I will try to make the 12am session. Dont wait up for me if i am in no condition to post rofl ))

"You see this?" Brago pointed to the ethernal band that connected them. "These are capable through my mothers powers. She has the power to expose a love connection if she feeds her energy into otherwise invisible "strands". We are connected by a love connection so I can not possibly be that man. This line is connected to both of our hearts, linking them together.." Brago finished. "Or thats atleast what my mother said."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:37 pm
User Image
Hana looked at the ribbon. "I...I remembering watching this. It kept getting smaller. Its so thin now." She said sadly. "What is wrong with it? Did i do something to make it so weak?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:41 pm
"Your heart was being consumed by fear. Now you are still not 100% sure if I am your love or the man that molested you all those years ago..... by the way, I wasnt even alive in that time period, so tell your heart that it is illogical for me to be the culprit"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games