Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:12 pm
Amy grinned softly. "Cats actually fall in love? Really? That's so sweet!! I had no idea..."

Amy's smile grew as Zephit said that he had once been in love, too. But when he said he had thought it would last forever, her smile faltered slightly. She wasn't with him now, so obviously that hadn't been the case..

"I know what you mean You care so much for someone, and you think there's no way it will ever end.... but then it does somehow. If you're very lucky, though, and it's possible, you can stay friends with them, at least. Though sometimes that makes it even harder."

She tilted her head to the side and smiled sadly at Zephit. "Yes, being a person is very tough. If I hadn't gotten so attached to you as a friend, I'd recommend you going back to being a cat. Being human is just so... ugh. And I have the rest of eternity to look forward to. Yee haw..."

"And I'd never make fun of you for asking questions. If anyone ever does make fun of you for that, Zephit, they are not a nice person and not your friend. You stay clear of them, alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 pm
"If I knew how to go back to being a cat, maybe I would've. Though I don't think that is true now. I'm making friends, right? Maybe one day I'll have lots of friends who treat me nice. And milk, I'd really like to have milk." Zephit smiled and closed his eyes. Amy was warm, and nice to lean against. It had been a long time since he had anyone to lean on.

"Eternity is a long time you know. I'm sure you'll figure out how to be a happy person before that runs out. You are already doing a very good job, Amy. Or at least I think so. I know I don't know everything about it, though." He nodded against her shoulder, and his tail swished against Amy's back.

"I want to make a new deal about questions, if that would be okay?"

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 pm
"You don't know how to go back to being a cat? Oh. I just thought you could go back and forth if you wanted to. That's interesting... Maybe Kits can help you with that. She can go back and forth when she wants to."

Amy smiled sadly when Zephit said he didn't know everything about life, yet, and reached back to scratch his ears. "It's okay, Zephit. That's one area that you match every human on. No one knows everything about it at all. And you know, anytime you want milk you can come here. We're open all the time, and there's always a bartender in the lounge that can get you anything you want."

She turned her head to look at Zephit and smirked. "Well, it depends on what that deal is. What were you thinking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 pm
"If I'm allowed to bother you with all my questions about people, you should be able to ask me for something to. Sometimes you don't look happy, Amy. Whenever you aren't feeling good, I want you to be able to come to me for help. That'll be our deal, okay? I'll make you feel better, and you'll answer my questions." Zephit nodded against Amy's arm again, and let out a long yawn. He was getting very comfortable, but he wasn't ready to sleep yet.

"That sounds fair right?" He looked up at her with a small grin.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm
Amy smiled and patted the top of Zephit's head as he rested it against her arm. "It's a deal, Zephit. Though, it is hard for me to share my emotions. So, don't take it personally if I seem like I'm sad and I don't share. It's just... very very hard for me to do so. But I will try to be better about that."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:40 pm
"As long as you try your best, that is what important! You don't have to do anything if you think it is too hard, of course." Zephit purred happily and closed his eyes again. Amy was shy about something too, and that made him feel more normal. Though he was probably still shy about 100 times more things than her.

"You are very comfortable to lean on, Amy. It has been a long time since I've felt this comfortable. I had an owner that made me feel this way once." He nodded again, happy to compliment her.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:47 pm
Amy smiled softly. "Well, in some cases, it's good to push yourself, even if you think it's too hard. You can gain the most from pushing past that barrier, something you didn't think you could do before. You can really grow that way. Although... you can get really hurt, too. But you can learn from that, as well, if you're wise enough to choose to."

Amy looked down and Zephit and chuckled softly. "Well I'm glad I make a good pillow."

She looked at Zephit for awhile, saw how relaxed he was, and then spoke. "Zephit, where are you planning on sleeping tonight?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:51 pm
"I know a lot about getting hurt, that is for sure. Though I don't know what I was supposed to learn from it. Maybe if I did, I'd have stopped getting hurt." Zephit scratched the back of his neck, blushing shyly. He didn't realize that it wasn't really his fault in the first place.

"Sleep? I haven't decided yet. I've just been curling up places that look safe. The other night I actually slept here." He blushed deeper still and laid back on the hammock again. It was embarrassing not to have a home. He had met other people that didn't have homes too. Though they were a lot more dirty than normal people.

"I'll figure something out." Zephit nodded and looked up at the sky, "Why? Do you need somewhere to sleep, Amy?"

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:56 pm
Amy frowned in sadness at Zephit's response at getting hurt. She remembered him saying on Sunday that a lot of people roughed him up. "You'll be hurt more in the future, I'm sorry to say, Zephit. That's just a part of life, but hopefully never physically again."

She then smiled slightly. "Well, I don't know you that well, but I just cannot stand the idea of you being out here all alone. Even Aqua Springs isn't a good place to make a permanent home. I have an extra room at my house if you're interested. I have a pegasus/unicorn at home as well as another cat, believe it or not. It's actually a kitten that's a few months old. I don't know you that well, but I can pretty much protect myself, and Thistle can help as well. Plus, I feel like I can trust you. If you want, you can stay with me until you feel comfortable enough finding a place of your own."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 pm
"I don't mind getting hurt physically anymore. I survived losing half of my sight. That makes me feel like I could survive anything. Well except maybe losing my other eye." Zephit still managed to smile, though it was a small one. Sometimes he really did feel invincible.

When Amy mentioned him staying with her, he blushed and shook his head, "I-I don't want to be a burden. You've got pets to take care of, and yourself of course. What if you have a male friend over? He'll think it is weird for you to have me living there."

Zephit started fidgeting in thought. Staying somewhere safe would be nice, though, "Th-though if you really wouldn't mind... I wouldn't mind staying."

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:11 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "I don't mind at all. I'm sure my cat would love the company. Thistle, my pony... she's going through a really rough time right now with a break up I just had... Maybe bringing you home will make her a little happier... If not, she just stays in my room and won't bother you. I'd love to have you, Zephit. If I was worried you'd be a burden, I wouldn't have offered."

She stood up from the hammock. "We should head out, then, and get you settled in before it gets too late. And as we go along, I can teach you about chores and stuff that can help around the house and stuff you'll need to know if you ever get a place of your own."

Amy sighed softly at the 'male friend' comment and just shrugged. "I don't think Karrie will have a problem with it. He doesn't really have a place to say anything now, anyway. But I don't think he'll mind. He's pretty understanding."

She forced a small smile on her face for Zephit and then started to head out. As she walked, she called back, "And you should mind getting hurt, Zephit. I don't want to tell you what to do, but... It's never okay to get physically hurt. I'd hate for you to think that, to have that mindset. It's not okay."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:18 pm
"Karrie? Isn't that Kits' old boyfriend?" Zephit mentioned quietly, getting distracted by the thought. Still he managed to stand up and start following after Amy. When she mentioned it wasn't okay to get physically hurt, he wondered if she was mad at him. Was he supposed to be upset about being hurt? It just didn't feel worth it anymore.

"I don't know what chores are, by the way. Though if doing them will help you out, I'll be glad to do as many as I can." Zephit nodded and looked down at his wrist. He wished he had a watch, so he knew what time it was.

"Maybe if we get back early enough you can give me a bath. Though I have to warn you that I'm pretty bad with water." Zephit smiled shyly. Not because of suggesting Amy bathe him, but because of his fear of water. The suggestion seemed perfectly normal to him.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:22 pm
Amy stumbled slightly on a short vine when Zephit mentioned Karrie being Kits' old boyfriend. She turned around and looked at him with wide eyes. "How... how did you know Karrie used to be Kits' old boyfriend?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:23 pm
"Kits told me of course. When we were talking about her mate, yesterday. Kits has Rod now, and he makes her heart all fluffy." Zephit nodded, which he often did when recalling facts as well.  

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 pm
Amy listened carefully. It made her feel better that Kits mentioned Rod made her heart... fluffy. So she must not be interested in Karrie. But still... it hurt to hear about him."

Amy nodded and then slowly smiled sadly. "Alright. I just... I was curious. So, yeah, we should go back to my place. And bathing... you have to handle that yourself. I pull up a youtube video at home so you can see how it's done. I'm sure there's something out there on it. And chores, you don't have to do a lot of them, but it will be nice for you to know how to clean up after yourself and take care of yourself for if you ever want to have your own place."

Amy proceeded once more to walk out of AS.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games