Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

SavouryGoodness

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:27 pm
;O Hello.

I'm new here.
My name is Shawn.
I'm 16.
I'm a SHORT boy.
Called a "Uke" somtimes.
I'm Bi <3

I'm also sleepy right now....so don't mind my yibber yabber.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:28 pm
Nice to meet you all! biggrin  

~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Crew

phantasystriker-darkrein

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:35 pm
Hello all I'm phantasystriker-Darkrein! I Was given an invite to join the guild just stopped by to introduce myself and to thank you for the invite to join what seems like a rapidly growing guild... I'm looking forward to meeting most of the members and making new gaia friends so once again thanks all, and have a nice day/night??? (whichever you prefer)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:04 pm
I am Ren and I was invited to this guild by...(I can't remember) thoughtI would be nice and join anyway.I own one guild saving up for another and am a big fan or role playing and meeting new people  

Ren_1

Roleplay_Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:16 pm
Hi everyone! I just join, and since I'm dirt poor and bored like heck, I'm posting about me! YAY!
I like roleplaying and XBox, even though the second is totally unrelated to Gaia. But hey, why not say it?
Ha. Ha ha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:46 pm
Hello, I'm Kairi! ^^
I'm just a mule though...
Original Kairi-s Shadow
is my main account. :3
I'm 15, live in California,
and Kingdom Hearts is my obsession! ^_^
I'm not on this account all too much,
so if you really really need me,
you can PM my main account.
Good luck to all! ^^

xTehxKairix

-Ryklon-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:10 pm
im ryklon...
thats all... pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:26 pm
-slowly rolls into forum and sticks on the forum wall-
....>________> Greetings, earthlings. My name is Tangerine. Foshizzle. I'm on gaia nearly everyday, so I plan on being as active as I can get.
I joined...November 16th of 2006...I think.
I love to read, cook, eat, and...Play on Gaia!
I love all types of food...mostly. Chinese and Indian are my favorite. 8^D But I like giving new things a shot. Don't knock it till you try it. o___O

...........And that's it. -vanishes in the shadows-  

nekoface

iiDada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:28 pm
aloha ppl, well i been on gaia for like two years or so.... i believe i was requested to join due to the very cool arena entry i have....hint hint..... lol anyways, yeah, hit me back random friends ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:41 pm
being on the 360th page im just gonna say i did the same thing as the 2nd poster xD lol anywho

im eric

got a pm, joined a guild xD

i love video games, friends, guitar hero 1,2,2.5, and 3

i have many friend adds so tell me before you add me. (as in i dont respond to random adds)

im a very kind hearted person =] i can be a jerk but I always treat people how they treat me =] sometimes better then they treat me! lol

im taking japanese language and culture class. i know a little bit of the language but im really diggin the culture and i plan on being a japanese teacher if my plans with computer programming dont work out =] other than that i really love japanese people and their culture. so if your japanese you get a big +1 xD

feel free to be my friend

dont just add me because i has cool stuff =]

noobs are people too!

check out my profile to learn anything i didnt mention in here lol if anything xD  

littlebrattyboy

Reyon Storm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:41 pm
Ummm hello. sweatdrop My name is Soukou Hizoku. i am 16 and somewhat shy. heh heh sweatdrop . ummm i go Gaia at least once a day, but not during the day on week days on the account of school. but i am on at night. a few of my favorite hobbies are reading, playing videogames, trying to get money for cool things on gaia, and write fictional novels (stories whatever). I hope i make a lot of new friends in this guild. i will try to participate as much as possible here too. nice to meet you all.

Oh! i'm somewhat insane too just so you know. heh heh. .....rarely..... i think................................................................  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:47 pm
Hello all,

I was just invited to this guild by what appears to have been the guild mule. I've heard of this guild before so I decided I'd check things out.

There's not really a lot to know about me, I guess. I have been on Gaia for a year and a half now, back in May of 2006. Interests are varied and include sword collecting and studying various styles of combat (haven't had the time to do this since my two sons were born though), reading fantasy novels, building and working on computers, Magic: the Gathering.... A lot of seemingly random things.

I'll be around a decent amount checking things out, but odds are I'll end up lurking for a month or so before I start posting much.  

Zeddicuus

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Instant Soki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:09 pm
Yo! I'm Instant Soki! I just turned 16 today, i've been on Gaia for maybe two and half years. I love anime/manga, so i'm much fun to talk with! I'm a House addict. Yes, I sweat and throw-up when I don't get me some House. I have hamsters and mice and a dog; no cat. So i'm not a big cat person. I love Japan and Italy. I'm really big on culture and manners. Lastly, I'm a very sarcastic person, however, I try to be nice!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:18 pm
Im Hitsugaya Toushiro^,^ um nice to meet you guys^^  

HitsugayaToushiroTaichou

LordHelmchen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:48 am
Guess... my name is LordHelmchen ^^
I'm 18 years old, male and from germany 3nodding
Phew...
I've been on gaia since february and... yeah dunno xDD  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games