Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:53 am
Let's play a game, fellow Potterheads:
Which HP book/s is/are your absolute favorite?
Favorite male character/s?
Favorite female character/s?
Favorite class?
Favorite professor?
Favorite location?
Favorite magical object?
Which character do you find that you relate to the most?
Which house would you want to be sorted into?
Which house would the hat actually try to sort you into?
A character that you feel the need to defend?
Favorite magical creature/s?
Favorite House?
Favorite spell?
Favorite potion?
Favorite shop (from Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, or Knocturn Alley shops)?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 am
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice

Another set of questions:
1. Favorite Magical Creature/s?
2. Would you play Quidditch?
3. Favorite spell?
4. Favorite Shop (Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, or Knockturn Alley)?
5. Favorite Potion?

Man I need to revise with the books. I lack so much knowledge.
1. The Centaurs, they are so wise and dominated Umbridge. Fawkes Phoenix, I liked how the Banshees/Veelas looked, Buckbeak- Hippogriffs, AMn and Fluffy too smile
2. Yes who wouldn't. I had the Harry Potter Quidditch world cup game and it was amazing. made my own team and vs countries. I would rather be a Chaser or a Beater XD
3. Alohomora- good to unlock doors ( if only in real life XD ) Confundo-Confundus Charm, would love to confuse people and troll. Expecto Patronum <3 Sectumsempra to deal with my evil side. Wingardium Leviosa to lift things ( lift the couch so I can clean it)
4. Diagon Alley. The happy atmosphere and the shops make you feel really part of the wisardy world.
5. Only going to pick one potion: Twilight Moonbeams- Causes the drinker to become infatuated with the giver of the potion. NOW i can get the man of my dreams emotion_dowant

Question: what is your favourite(s) scenes in the novels/movies?

1. I love Hippogriffs, Centaurs, Phoenixes, and Dragons.
2.OMG I had the Quidditch World Cup game too! It was so much fun! I also had the Quidditch board game. I'd be a seeker.
3. I love the Patronus Charm, Expelliarmus, Bombarda, Bubble Head charm, Alohamora, Lumos, Wingardium Leviosa, Reducto, the summoning charm, and the Confudus charm.
4.I love Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley.
5. I'm going to pick Felix Felicis. But I also love Polyjuice Potion and Twilight Moonbeams.
Hahahaha "NOW I can get the man of my dreams." emotion_kirakira 4laugh rofl

My favorite scenes in the movies is between Harry's first Quidditch Game, the first time he steps into the great hall, the scene where the first years take the boats to the castle, the first class harry has with Slughorn, the first task in GoF, and the Dumbledore's Army montage when they first sign up and the ones when they're in the room of requirement learning from Harry. I also love the scene in OOTP where Harry's at Sirius' house and they have that talk that breaks me out into tears before Harry goes back to school and it's the last time they see each other before his death, the scene where the OOTP comes in fighting towards the end of OOTP, Dumbledore vs. Voldemort, Harry getting the Marauder's Mad from Fred and George, Harry's private lessons with Lupin for the Patronus charm, the scene where Harry saves himself and Sirius, the fight with the troll, Statues from DH, the Tale of Three Brothers, and the scene where the boys are in the common room eating the candies that make them make funny sounds. I also love the scene where Harry gets his wand, the Mirror of Erised scenes, and Luna/Harry scenes in OOTP. I love too many scenes. The scene in which the golden trio takes the polyjuice potion to sneak into the Ministry of Magic is also one of my favorites, that entire part of the movie was funny.

What about yours?

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:23 am
iLovePockeex3
strawberryalice

Same same, I should suggest a Studio Ghilbi sleepover to my friends...Probably the only way I'll find an excuse to sit through hours and hours of beautiful film xD

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO IT!!!! I love sleepovers/movie marathons. A Studio Ghibli movie marathon would be the best kind, that, and Harry Potter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:26 am
strawberryalice

I WILL biggrin <3 I have to agree, I love watching marathons of stuff with my friends at sleepovers! We all geek out about everything while consuming unhealthy amounts of junk food~

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:38 am
iLovePockeex3
strawberryalice

I WILL biggrin <3 I have to agree, I love watching marathons of stuff with my friends at sleepovers! We all geek out about everything while consuming unhealthy amounts of junk food~

YES junk food and movie marathons with friends! Geeking out and fangirling about stuff are the best things to do with friends. <3 I'm going to have to have a marathon of some sort this weekend. I will be going to the double feature at the drive-in this weekend to see Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 and The Mortal Instruments. I'm really excited emotion_kirakira 3nodding 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:51 am
strawberryalice

Oh my, that sounds amazing! It's my type of activity!

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:57 am
strawberryalice

Which HP book/s is/are your absolute favorite? ALL OF THEM. Well, Ugh. If I have to choose, Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince > <
Favorite male character/s? Harry is a given, Draco (yes, really), Fred & George, Seamus, Neville, Severus,
Favorite female character/s? Hermione, Luna, Professor McGonagall, Tonks
Favorite class? All the DADAs
Favorite professor? Snape
Favorite location? Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, The Three Broomsticks, or the Room of Requirement!
Favorite magical object? Deluminator *____*
Which character do you find that you relate to the most? Longbottom sad Haha, not really...but I do feel for his awkwardness and such.
Which house would you want to be sorted into? HUFFLEPUFF!
Which house would the hat actually try to sort you into? Hufflepuff or Gryffindor?
A character that you feel the need to defend? Draco Malfoyyyyy
Favorite magical creature/s? Centaurs and House Elfs!
Favorite House? Gryffindor
Favorite spell? Jelly legs jinx ;D (AVPM) Lumos
Favorite potion? Felix Felicis!
Favorite shop (from Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, or Knocturn Alley shops)? Hogsmeade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:59 am
I'm making art just playing around with SAI. I'm not good or anything, but I feel really good when I make art, clicky to watch/join me and chat. 4laugh If you do join, let me know who you are (you can change your chat name too so I know who you are).

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Cheeky Nini

Shoujo Creature

31,175 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 am
Kyrie Kaimei
Leng2x
]hmm/ yes probably the rarity.. so rare things cost more. 3nodding

I knooow
But they're usually so coooool gonk
I know, all the items I want are like 5mil +
emotion_donotwant
sorry i wasn't able to reply to you sweatdrop i had to sleep already cause i still have an early class this morning redface  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:13 am
iLovePockeex3
strawberryalice

Which HP book/s is/are your absolute favorite? ALL OF THEM. Well, Ugh. If I have to choose, Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince > <
Favorite male character/s? Harry is a given, Draco (yes, really), Fred & George, Seamus, Neville, Severus,
Favorite female character/s? Hermione, Luna, Professor McGonagall, Tonks
Favorite class? All the DADAs
Favorite professor? Snape
Favorite location? Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, The Three Broomsticks, or the Room of Requirement!
Favorite magical object? Deluminator *____*
Which character do you find that you relate to the most? Longbottom sad Haha, not really...but I do feel for his awkwardness and such.
Which house would you want to be sorted into? HUFFLEPUFF!
Which house would the hat actually try to sort you into? Hufflepuff or Gryffindor?
A character that you feel the need to defend? Draco Malfoyyyyy
Favorite magical creature/s? Centaurs and House Elfs!
Favorite House? Gryffindor
Favorite spell? Jelly legs jinx ;D (AVPM) Lumos
Favorite potion? Felix Felicis!
Favorite shop (from Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, or Knocturn Alley shops)? Hogsmeade

Oh gurrrrrlll I love me some Draco too, we pretty much love the same male and female characters! 4laugh 3nodding Those three locations you picked are also my favorite! I relate to Longbottom too sometimes. When it comes to being sorted, I feel and know that I have qualities from each house, and I'd probably be a hard person to sort. > biggrin I also feel the need to defend Draco. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw are my favorite houses but I like Slytherin and Hufflepuff too. I heart the house elves too! And the Centaurs of course. I like Jelly Legs and the Body Bind. I love Hogsmeade. I'm lucky enough to have visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter once, I won free tickets this year to the theme parks that it's in, so I plan on visiting again. Felix Felicis is also my favorite potion. What are your favorite pairings? I love Draco/Hermione, Harry/Luna, Neville/Luna, Fred + George/Hermione, Fred +George/Luna, Ron/Hermione, Draco/Luna, Harry/Hermione, Ron/Hermione, and Tonks/Lupin. Arthur/Molly too and Harry/Ginny too.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:34 am
strawberryalice

Woah, that's crazy! Free tickets, dangg. I'd love to go visit there in the future! Haha, we have so much in common!

I love these pairings:
Harry/Draco, Ron/Hermione, Tonks/Lupin, Neville/Luna, Grindelwald/Dumbledore (Haha), Sirius/Lupin, Fred/George (Literal bromance yo), Blaise/Pansy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:02 am
BUMP

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 am
BUMP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:13 am
BUMP

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 am
BUMP

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games