Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:24 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Ryan was impressed his idea worked, but it seemed too well. He wasn't planning on Hemlock learning the move and adding to the levels of Sweet Scent in the room. Unlike Sub, it was starting to give Ryan a rather nasty migraine. He reaches to his belt and calls out Dewdrop, his Swanna. It even started to overwhelm the poor swan as well. "Rain...Dance...now!" is all Ryan can growl out. Swanna just starts the dance and rain starts to fall in HQ, washing away the Sweet Scent. Drastic times called for drastic measures. Hopefully, Sub wouldn't be too mad at him?

"Ah...a nice cooling rain..." Sub said as he remained relaxed in his chair, his Oddish even more pleased by the sudden rain as it began to twirl around in the downpour. "Wait, rain!?" He shouted suddenly, jumping up to his feet just to slip and fall back into the chair. "Ryan! Are you out of your mind!? My furniture!" He cried out in a panic. "Cut the water works!"

Ryan just shakes his head as he recalls Dewdrop.

But lucky for Sub, the rain would suddenly stop and go away. But Why? The answer would be in the form of a certain Shiny Raquaza Hybrid. He had come by to do some research and was down in the Library. He walks into the main area, looks between Sub and Ryan, just shakes his head and leaves.

Well then. His Air Lock at least stopped the rain. "Mayhaps we need to keep that Sweet Scent combo for a later date to incapacitate enemies, yeah?" the channeler says as he recalls Lola. No need for round two.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:28 pm
RCCaughtem

But lucky for Sub, the rain would suddenly stop and go away. But Why? The answer would be in the form of a certain Shiny Raquaza Hybrid. He had come by to do some research and was down in the Library. He walks into the main area, looks between Sub and Ryan, just shakes his head and leaves.

Well then. His Air Lock at least stopped the rain. "Mayhaps we need to keep that Sweet Scent combo for a later date to incapacitate enemies, yeah?" the channeler says as he recalls Lola. No need for round two.

Sub would become puzzled as the rain stopped but no sooner did it would he take notice of the cause of the cessation of rain. "RC? RC! Why are you- wait! Crap...am I imagining things? How strong was that Sweet Scent?" He asked no one in particular, just shook his head clear before focusing back on Ryan. "Yeah, I guess so." He agreed.

As for Hemlock he seemed slightly disappointed that the rain stopped but would soon find something else to entertain himself with as he bounced up to Ryan, rubbing up against him to get his attention and once he got it the Weed Pokemon would attempt a very novel Charm which mostly involved it putting on a cute face and act. Apparently it was still young and just trying to test out its abilities, nothing malicious though.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:55 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Sub would become puzzled as the rain stopped but no sooner did it would he take notice of the cause of the cessation of rain. "RC? RC! Why are you- wait! Crap...am I imagining things? How strong was that Sweet Scent?" He asked no one in particular, just shook his head clear before focusing back on Ryan. "Yeah, I guess so." He agreed.

As for Hemlock he seemed slightly disappointed that the rain stopped but would soon find something else to entertain himself with as he bounced up to Ryan, rubbing up against him to get his attention and once he got it the Weed Pokemon would attempt a very novel Charm which mostly involved it putting on a cute face and act. Apparently it was still young and just trying to test out its abilities, nothing malicious though.

Ryan looks down at the Oddish, a bit taken back. "Quite the interesting Oddish you have here, Sub. Mind retrieving him from me?" Ryan prompts to Sub with a nod.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:26 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan looks down at the Oddish, a bit taken back. "Quite the interesting Oddish you have here, Sub. Mind retrieving him from me?" Ryan prompts to Sub with a nod.

"Interesting isn't the right word if you ask me." Sub replied as he walked over to Ryan and Hemlock, picking up the Pokemon and setting it on top of the potted soil. As soon as Hemlock made contact with the soil the Weed Pokemon would do a very spins around and happily plant its self, digging into it until just its leaves were left poking out. "You know, I never thought I would be raising one these."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:35 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Interesting isn't the right word if you ask me." Sub replied as he walked over to Ryan and Hemlock, picking up the Pokemon and setting it on top of the potted soil. As soon as Hemlock made contact with the soil the Weed Pokemon would do a very spins around and happily plant its self, digging into it until just its leaves were left poking out. "You know, I never thought I would be raising one these."

"I really can't say much. Some of my water pokemon are just as quirky, if not more so." Ryan says with a gusty sigh. "Well, I can see why, yeah? Oddish take a good deal of patience and time to raise properly. You are spur of the moment and instant gratification type. Maybe this will help you, yeah? try and see the positive of it. Anyways. I need to get down to the Training Room, care to join me?" Ryan rambles, then asks of Sub.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:38 pm
RCCaughtem

"I really can't say much. Some of my water pokemon are just as quirky, if not more so." Ryan says with a gusty sigh. "Well, I can see why, yeah? Oddish take a good deal of patience and time to raise properly. You are spur of the moment and instant gratification type. Maybe this will help you, yeah? try and see the positive of it. Anyways. I need to get down to the Training Room, care to join me?" Ryan rambles, then asks of Sub.

Sub would stare at Ryan for a good long while before he spoke, turning back to the flower pot which now contained his Oddish, picking it up and facing the Water Channeler again. "I'm not sure if I should be insulted by that or not." He said with a playful smile. "Any who, sure, I got a Pokemon or two that need some practice."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:47 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Sub would stare at Ryan for a good long while before he spoke, turning back to the flower pot which now contained his Oddish, picking it up and facing the Water Channeler again. "I'm not sure if I should be insulted by that or not." He said with a playful smile. "Any who, sure, I got a Pokemon or two that need some practice."

"That is up to you, my friend." Ryan fires back to Sub as he goes back to change out a few pokemon. He then heads off to the Training Room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:37 pm
"Well that's the last one, Poe." Sub responded as his Sableye scarfed down a good sized Grass Gem, the imp sitting at the bottom of a very large and now very empty crate. "It took two years or so but you finally finished them all." His trainer replied as he jumped inside, reaching down and feeling around the Pokemon's back. "Ah ha! Another loose one!" He declared as he gave a loose gem on the Sableye's back a pull.

"Ow! That hurts! Can't you just wait until it falls out on its own? It's like a tooth, you're not suppose to yank them out!"
Poe cried out in protest.

With a swift pull the red gem came loose from the Sableye's back, revealing a very tiny one forming behind it. "Oh you big baby, after all the trouble those guys went through to get you all those gems to snack on this is the least you can do." With the Pokemon formed gem in hand Sub gave it a curious look and had a thought that hadn't occurred to him before. "Why don't you just eat the gems that grow out of your body and fall off?

Poe would give Sub a disgusted look, as if the question was completely ludicrous. "Would you eat your own waste? Might look the same to you but there is a difference...besides, why do you keep collecting my waste gems? A new kink or something? Hehe..."

"Whatever...I have my reasons. You just worry about making sure I get any gems that fall out of you." He informed the Pokemon as he pocketed the red gem then turned to walk out of the basement.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:54 pm
Somewhere in Snagem HQ, Odd was brooding. While he was absent, however, his midnight blue Decidueye was roosting on the couch and watching TV. "Hmm... I wonder what's on TV today?" He asked himself, picking up the remote with one of his large talons and beginning to flip through the channels in search of something to watch.

"Hi Fermata! What'cha doin'?" Mykel asked as he walked around the corner, the lavender-hued Gardevoir gracefully crossing the room to sit cross-legged in the air, utilizing Calm Mind to boost his psychic abilities and levitate comfortably in front of the couch rather than on it.

Fermata gave a sidelong glance to Mykel before nodding to the Embrace Pokemon. "Hello-hoo, Mykel." The Arrow Quill Pokemon replied as he continued to flip the channels, stopping once or twice for a few seconds to wait out a commercial. "I'm just looking for something to entertain myself until Odd stops being an annoying, brooding idiot."

"He's still upset about being dead, huh?" Mykel asked, watching the channels flip by. "Oh! Oh! I've seen this one with Lykas! It's pretty good!" The Psychic and Fairy type exclaimed, reeling his mental voice back in a bit after a moment. "Sorry. I didn't mean to yell in your brain."

Fermata froze and stopped flipping channels at Mykel's exclamation, waiting to see what the show was that had gotten the humanoid Pokemon so worked up, though he grinned as best one with a beak could as he did. "No-hoo need for apologies, my friend. Excitement is a natural emotional reaction to positive memories."

Mykel blushed slightly as the movie began to play again, luckily from the beginning. It looked to be a kid's movie featuring a lovely young woman falling in love with a strange sort of humanoid -a hybrid, perhaps- of indistinguishable specie. "This is one from Pokestar Studios early days. It's called 'The Beauty and the Beast'." Mykel explained to the curious owl beside/behind him. As the movie began to play, Fermata grew quiet and began to watch, both the movie and his friend. Mykel seemed enthralled by the movie and the Ghost-type found it somewhat endearing to watch him sing and dance along with the respective scenes in the film.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:06 pm
As Rala teleports me to the hallway connecting to Doc Owl's infirmary, the Noctowl hybrid is exiting said place of healing. I let Samurai out to run around the place again and focus on the good doctor. "How is she?" I asked, knowing damn well that the answer wouldn't be good.

"Fairly well, considering," Doc Owl replied. "I found some unfortunate substances in her bloodstream, but that should flush out of her system in a few days. Still, given her cellular structure, I can't assume she was hybridized naturally."

"Would that it were," I sighed, rubbing my head. I'd been through a lot that day, but I didn't have an energy bubble in my head trying to eat away at my brain anymore, so I wasn't as bad off as I could have been. "It was forced upon her, as well as whatever's swimming in her blood right now."

"Hoo," the doctor sighed. "I'll keep her in here until the drugs pass through her system. Given the nature of some of them, I can't recommend visitation."

"Understandable,"' I sighed raggedly. "Let me know when she's in better shape, if you don't mind."

Doc Owl nodded, and I wandered off to my room to take a nap. Samurai, however, would eventually find himself in the main lobby, looking for other Pokemon to catch up with.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:36 pm
By the time Samurai found his way to the main lobby, Mykel and Fermata had finished their movie and found themselves with more company. Chinami was in the room with them, scalchops drawn and fans in full display, performing a rather elegant dance for the pair which showed off both her grace and her skill with the bladed fans.

You have to teach me to dance someday, Chinami! You're wonderful!" Mykel cheered, clapping his hands as he watched the Dewott transition from one stance to the next with incredibly fluid movements that never seemed to show where one stopped and the next began.

"I'll admit it's elegant but what does the dance have to do with battle?" Fermata asked.

"Hush, you! Your strongest possible attack requires your trainer to put on a grass skirt and do the Hula." Mykel retorted with a laugh.

"That is an ancient art and conduit for the energies of the Alola region necessary to connect with my ancestors and utilize the age-old power within." Fermata snapped back, visibly blushing since he knew Mykel wasn't entirely wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:41 pm
It didn't take long for Samurai to find Mykel, Fernata, and Chinami, and when he saw the latter, he was rooted to the spot. Chinami's dances were always beautiful, and to Samurai, Chinami herself was the same. He could hardly believe that he was able to glance upon her beauty once more.

(I missed seeing you dance like that,) Samurai confessed, making his presence known to the trio, though he couldn't stop looking at Chinami.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:53 pm
Chinami froze at the sound of the voice. "I've been worried about you..." She admitted without turning."I've hardly gone on any missions since you've been gone..."

Mykel's hands shot to his mouth, trying to stop himself from gasping aloud at the sudden appearance of their MIA friend.

"Hoo is this?" Fermata asked quietly. He had never met Samurai before but he could tell this was a reunion of lovers, of a sort. Perhaps they'd been mates once, he wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:08 pm
Samurai couldn't help but rub the fur on the back of his neck when he heard Chinami say that - a habit he no doubt picked up from me. (I'm sorry to hear that,) he said, feeling guilty despite the situations leading up to this moment being out of his control. (I'd have been around more often, but somebody thought it'd be a good idea to steal me from my trainer. I was only reunited with him recently. I... I've been missing you, as well,) he admitted.

(Name's Samurai,) my Dewott offered in Pokespeak to the English-speaking Deucideye. (Mind if I ask your name? Mykel and Chinami, I recognize, but I can't say I've ever seen a Pokemon of your species before.)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:27 pm
Chinami bristled as Samurai explained where he had been for so long. ["Who was it?!"] She asked, anger mounting at whoever thought they could take Samurai not just away from Terashi but from her as well. The rage inside her was quickly diffused by the other Dewott's admission, though. Rather than respond verbally, she dropped her scalchops and rushed over to him, throwing her arms around his neck and giving him a tight hug.

Fermata cocked his head to the side a bit as he made the connection that Samurai was a Snagem as well and that he'd been missing. "My name is Fermata. My human is named Odd and he is Mykel's trainer's mate." He introduced himself, hopping off the couch and offering a polite bow. "As for my species, we are called Decidueye and we are natives of the region called Alola."

"It's so good to see you back home again!" Mykel finally exclaimed, his mental voice a bit louder than normal. Or maybe it was just because of how long it had been since he'd spoken to the other Pokemon that it sounded that way?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games