Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:45 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:19 pm
Queen Spazzy

I'm glad for the campaigns we do, but being honest there are three things that our GM/DM does I wish he didn't tend to fall into doing.
1.) Going full into one player's backstory for all to do. (being more honest I'm mixed on this one, because some backstories are long and complex as well as mix into other players, but the same time it'd be nice if my side guy/girl character got some backstory of their own in too: So far the only backstory I got to play with my character happened in my first ever campaign where did backstory tale adventures to how players met payers if they were found as a group, maybe do some time travel BS to cause it to occur as the BBEG tried to make us never meet to split the party. It may have been trashy teen backstory us so we didn't know how to explain how a halfling and giant became warrior pals especially since halflings for that campaign normally never hung with other races than halflings. So we done a decent mix of entertaining BS & could have been more intriguing story if we knew what to do better were I was an exiled halfling for my estranged beliefs because unlike typical ones I worshipped a literal god over just the halfllng tribe's chief & instead of being a rogue I chose to go on a warrior's path, so BSing we did an interesting thing of maybe my halfling wasn't really a halfling & played into the whole his god had a child and I'm secretly that child thing, sadly though we had no idea what to name my god like parent other than Nyan for I worshipped a cat god & due to irl issues I had in life back then I couldn't focus explaining more things so we only got as far as I'm half god with a cat god dad named Nyan & Kaizo the party's half giant one day found me surrounded by his enemies corpses clawed up by what seemed a cat like beast & he did the halfling sack grab to capture me in a safe for him way & eventually over time of e didn't get into how cause irl issues for me we grew a bond over time. That was a fun time after that though our DM/GM seems to pick more the goofy twos backstory and we run that mostly when we do a campaign with going into backgrounds and then we're all like running a store called "Johnny "chocolate"knuckles' gently used wares" the whole rest of the campaign.)
2.) DM/GM's petty and if he has a relationship he sees going no where in his eyes & his partner he's with atm is wanting to game he'll make the campaign overly difficult for all to enjoy expecting it to make the person he's with dump him, instead of just talking to them and being all "hey I do not see us working out, I think we should see other people we may have more in common with." (or something idk I never dumped or been dumped before & I only know dumped wording from TV dramas & books. Still anything with words other than actions of ruining a campaign just to get one person you're not feeling into away is just wow... idk words other than wow.)
3.) This one is more other players based mixed with the GM/DM... I wish two of our players and good friends of ours didn't off shoot the GM/DM with goofy scenarios they want to try out to troll the Malkavian's Antediluvian Elder into going insane on everything around. (really annoying as the Malakvian player.) Or when in D&D they go off to make "adult crafts" cause there was a minor tension in the party for players playing how characters would be i.e. rogue and paladin fight some cause rogue says steal this from somebody but the good boy/girl paladin says not to do that for it's bad {really keeping it simple wording wise.} or even if two NPCs do not get along they go off shoot crafting or having a craftsmen crafts something ADULT for the two or more having some issues with one another. (ngl their shenanigans are one of the reasons I gold/treasure hoard knowing some day it'll be useful to have a good sum of coin to upgrade all of our equipment including their own. though sometimes I wonder if I should let them suffer cause they were the two whom decided to run off and ask a craftsmen or even buy the stuff to make a massive sword for pleasing a normal sized scabbard things if not make many different sized scabbards for the sword or both including human muzzles, & a prisoner's wrist accessories. But I'm also too kind to make them suffer specially since they are useful allies in battle we traveled with since day 1 & I normally when religious pick to go with the god/goddess of insanity so having crazy people in my party is a perk for that.)

Aye LK prizes im are better sold.
I never really want to bother opening them myself mostly for 9/2000 I get would actually give a decent item out for the RNG reward. sweatdrop
I love the sycamore fights I just now need my own decent kins for fighting the phantom ones more; With potions I feel decent, but could always use more tbh which thankfully some places in LK drop plenty of them.

I got to try to keep it kid safe words for there is times the kids here run in and even though I hate it highly I wont stop them from looking by force much as want to at times... They'll be over my shoulder and read my things which upsets me cause it's the number one cause of what I think makes Mike hate all of us here inside the house. (If not more Travis and Nathan only, but tbh I feel it extends to me but he thinks because I'm a high school drop out I got to be an idiot, so is comments like last night of saying "everyone inside that house is an a*****e." doesn't click in that he includes me. I'm smart, may not be a genius for is anyone ever truly a know it all and really if you're bad mouthing me and the other two it causes me more want for you to gtfo asap. But I'm also too kind and let you have your needed extended so long stay, even if daily I wish to end myself or all of you if not both Mike. Any ways going nuts here lately with household pick a side BS & in Mike's views picking to survive is as bad as picking to side with Nathan whom they're all jumping the guns to say called in reports they are now dealing with. Even after Travis and I both explained with ow long they been here neighbors will be butts as people in Emmett are buttholes like this and will call in reports. But that doesn't matter let's force all the kids to not talk to Nathan at all and avoid their uncle in the household, their great uncle I guess is thin ice but okay. ngl i'm feeling more like the dog than the dog as no matter what I think it's overshadowed by fact I'm 31 and they are all a year or more older, so my job is watch the kids boy & we'll feed you and hang out later on. Course maybe that's more 100% my anxious and depressed thoughts as my world dies around me now as my family fights other family and dump blames all on my friend thanks to one night he snapped A ******** MONTH AGO which now as our friend goes off more to avoid snapping JUST LIKE MIKE KEEPS IN THE RV OUT BACK TO DO THE SAME Nathan's now a hypocrite in all the RV party's views & it all had to be Nathan whom called in all those reports AND YET WE CAUGHT PEOPLE COMING BY TO SNAP PHOTOS AND SHIZ TO MAKE REPORTS!!! Honest it's amazing my sanity control is as strong as it is especially since I'm out there listening to their in my household hate comments all while inside their young pit is alone and able to tear up things and mess on floors, climb up on furniture and etc. as Travis works at night and Nathan not wanting to snap keeps out now late as midnight or later. Even worse I think Nathan is starting to hate Travis and possibly even me for he feels I'm too buddy with them cause I eat the food they give me and go out at night to play pokemon with them, and Travis is not taking to Nathan's demands to kick them out faster cause like me we both been raised to it sucks but respect family and help them out. Also Travis and I both suffer severe depression and anxiety, he gets the more angry moods and snapping while I go the darker sides of end myself/others feelings, so we're both in pain in our own ways with this all going on and even worse is Mike wants me to not be in games or on movies as the kids are in for they will watch things which he doesn't want them doing, so my escapes are now kill them off & suffer as kids are in the house.)

ngl the more I live on the more (and this is my depression saying this mostly.) I feel there is nothing out there and we all just die and help the Earth by decomposing in it.
On better days I feel there is possibly more than one god/goddess and even though idk their many names we should all respect them the same.so the afterlife will be a fun place when we are there, if I did more battles in wars irl I'd go full Valhalla belief being honest cause simply dying in battle or in a warrior's way in general equaling heaven sounds fantastic compared to obey all these complex rules laid out by your religions you've been in and seen before, sure Hel still sounds bad for a punishment not dying a warrior's death but being real I'd take being frozen and hungry Hel over being tortured in a fire pit Hell simply cause maybe I liked Harry Potter, played D&D or even had friends whom were bisexual while I was alive.

Ngl I want to be in that world badly even if it means ditching family, sure I'd feel some sadness for a time especially towards my closest to family members I got around and kicking still. But the rest of them... ngl I could drop in a heartbeat for either A.) idk them too well to feel sadness. B.) I know them too well to feel sadness. or C.) They drive my anxiety up and or cause me to fall into deep depressions if not both.
(Honestly atm I just want my homestead here to have no issues & there to be no issues amongst family members at all, but rl sucks & as I shared some issues are happening irl for me down here atm and my depression is growing along with I'm getting more anxious. I'm afraid to go out there again in the RV to game cause I'm going to one day snap at them for chewing out all their hate towards Nathan & or Mike's hate towards Travis now simply for Travis isn't doing what all Mike wants Travis to do to Nathan cause Mike thinks Nathan 100% did it all causing their BS issues that family honestly drags with them everywhere which is honestly why Travis and I never wanted them here to begin with!)
but moving on... sure it may be seen as the supernatural earth life, but I'll pick it over keeping my normal earth life I got now please.
Heck come down some alien and tell me I'm a alien child or something, i'd even take some angel or demon appearing to tell me I'm the end of Earth in whole the Apocalypse starts with me finally snapping or some shiz, just anything than normal day life I got now.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:15 am
Tobi Kaito

Oof, I don't think I'd like your GM very much. The one I played D&D with may not have really gotten into our individual character histories, but the group came together organically in-game. My character even had a reason for joining up late! (My character was basically a charming stalker, just following the others around to see if it'd be worth joining their party before she introduced herself.) He also sounds like he must be incredibly childish. Like, if a relationship isn't quite how you want it to be, it'd be a LOT easier and faster to just talk it out with the partner like an adult, rather than spending all that time being passive aggressive and making the whole group miserable. As for the other players, well, if I were GM, I'd be laying down some rules on behavior like that or kicking them out of my game. And if I were a fellow player, I'd just straight-up quit and refuse to return. (Mature themes often make me intensely uncomfortable, and it's not worth making myself suffer for frivolous actions that have no bearing on the campaign proper.) Though, I'd never agree to play with a lawful stupid (lawful good) aligned character anyway, they're always SUPER annoying and troublesome, and never as fun as someone that's not opposed to a little chaos.

You can buy potions in-game, too. It's also apparently possible to mass buy them (there's a thread in the LK forum that links out to a page with instructions), though I've never done so. Usually I just head to one of the lab stages when I want to grind pots, to be honest. (Not that I've ever NEEDED to do so, but sometimes I do it just because, usually in tandem with trying to get exp for a kin I'm leveling.) And Ember (the blue fox kin) should be more than adequate to fight a phantom so long as you have some large heals on-hand! And if you manage to sleep the phantom, Ember also has a 75% heal ability that you could use to save a potion or two. (I tend to prefer to use the sleep for risk-free attacks, but I'm also not hard-up for pots, and Sakura's heal ability is garbo.)

Ooh, heh, guess I better sub out expletives for something a little more, ah, radio-friendly.
Just reading about someone reading over your shoulder makes me shudder. That's a HUGE pet peeve for me, I would explode if kids were doing that to me. (Though, I'd first ask them to stop and explain it makes me uncomfortable, and then if they kept doing it, well.) And it's not like I'm ever doing anything wrong or have anything that I wouldn't want someone else to see, I just... HATE people looking at my things without my consent. I don't even like for my beau to look over my shoulder, and I let him go trough my purse with no problems. Don't even care if he uses my phone. But I draw the line at looking at stuff over my shoulder. Anyway, why on earth would someone in your household make a report against them? Like, it'll be a problem for those of you that live there as much as for their clan. I'd ask if he stopped to think about that, but the clear answer is "he's never stopped to think about anything else, why would he start with this." I'd be the kind of person to give the long-term guests an ultimatum at this point, honestly. "Treat everyone in this household with respect or find somewhere else." Though I can't see any outcome where that ends well...

Interestingly enough, traditional Valhalla is actually one of my least favorite views on the afterlife! Because they're very specific that it has to be physical battle to be an honorable death, but there are SO many other ways people do battle in life! Like, fighting to defend their mere right to exist in the world for various minorities, or the internal struggle with emotional/mental health just to live from day to day, or the very real battle against illnesses like cancer in the modern day. Oh, and depending on which version you want to go with, Christian Hell may have very little fire! The one I usually reference is Dante Alighieri's Hell from his Divine Comedy, the first part of which (Inferno) is basically a tour of Hell. And it's not until the fifth of the nine circles that there is any fire at all. And the final circle, where Satan was cast, is all ice! (The Divine Comedy is very old, and VERY Catholic, but I enjoyed reading it.)

Yeah, if I ever figured out how to do it, I'd be a dimension hopper in a hot minute. There's a book I read that kind of aligns with that, actually; The Long Earth, which is co-authored by two people, but I only remember Terry Pratchett of the two. I think the other might have been something Baxter? I dunno, names have never been my strong suit. It's a REALLY fantastic book, though, and if you like sci-fi/fantasy leaning stuff, I'd say it's worth a read if you ever run across it.
And I empathize 100% with the anxiety and depression. I'm rather a mess in that department, myself (major social anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, have battled depression since my tween years, and probably autistic as I've learned from research, but that one's not officially diagnosed like the others), and I know how much it sucks. And in a volatile situation like yours with the clan, I'd have probably had a breakdown by this point, honestly. So, uh, A+ on at least partly keeping it together this long! (Really, good job, I say this sincerely.)
Ooh, if you are the Bringer of the Apocalypse, I want a shirt that says "friend of the end of the world" on it! (Yes, yes I would own that, nine thousand percent. Bonus points if there's glitter on it. I'll even make it myself if I have to.) Yeah, I'm just a macabre, witchy, weird, goth nerd. It's a good deterrent for the normie masses.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:31 am
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:38 pm
Queen Spazzy

Being 100% honest to you if my town had easier to find decent TTRPG groups & the current I'm in wasn't with my friends I'd have probably changed my group long ago second personal vampires the masquerade campaign we done (which was where the childish side of GM showed most as he made 99% of the party die in an explosion that wouldn't be that dramatic of an explosion. I was the 1% whom lived being a character whom was playing our monstrous vampire based of the tattle tell strangler concept, so when others were doing their thing I was hunting down any humans whom claimed to know of vampire society that were not locked in books as camarilla ghouls and I'd end their days.)
But again sadly it's rough on me to ditch the friends circle as some want a serious game and thankfully the GM is starting to get serious again like with campaign one we done. (but I fear it wont stay a lot of times cause of that second personal vtm campaign he did his thing.)

I think I'm good on pots, but if ever need I'll gladly go look into all that of how or farm the labs myself.

Being 100% honest we don't always have to for thankfully, all of the kids all see this as boring as hell when there is lots of words on the screen the more words we toss of the screen the more uninterested they are in reading all of it, but the ones whom do still read I kind of am tempted to yell at to screw off from reading my post cause it's a major pet peeve of my own add in having bullies from school student and staff wise whom read over your shoulder and would mock things, leads it a lot faster into a pet peeve so when I see them reading over I'm wanting to growl like a wild beast and make noises that register hopefully as "******** off from reading my things already it's a pita to enjoy myself right now with it happening." & so far on amore saner side of me I've paused typing and went going a loud "YES!? Are you wanting the time?!? *says time* Or are you trying to see what I'm doing now cause to be blunt it's all to you kids possibly 95% of the time boring as heck!?!!!" (And I hate even doing that cause I hate to confront any of my family members in a manner of slight anger they drove me into, cause anytime I done snapped in my past it bit my a** into full fledged unfair actions that has me now today as an adult sadly being a POS floor mat myself as when they do crud that makes me mad I just sit back and let them ******** do it not saying s**t but death glaring annoyed as heck. And worse is any older than me whom annoy me I just 100% bottle it then end up breaking another boxing bag when releasing the rage with punches that ngl I 110% see the Raphael for which TMNT you are based on zodiacs I got.)
Honestly when it comes to home issues both my pet peeve one and the other major pet peeve one of in clan fights I summed up to them I'm about to do what I do most in Skyrim cause I asked to have it all not happen kindly and it went unheard, so now I'm about to leave here to some secluded place for me where I can have a calmer life for a bit. (heck I'd even take running away to the a**l older brother whom would have too much a**l rules I'd hate to follow, just to avoid the Man-Child or Clan Issues in home war & I'd happily drag Travis with me if the clan issues wouldn't be screwed not having his dang car here at the house for they lost their car by being dumb driving at night with the driver having bad sugar levels he couldn't see jack crud. (also being blunt on the censorship things I'll possibly end up more censoring typing when kids are inside here, mostly cause I do that fun little thing of low volume read to myself last typed bits, so there is the case they can pick up my words being so dang darn close when I told them a lot of times I prefer they all keep over anywhere else cause it's annoying to have people read over my things. EVEN WHEN THEY CLAIM IT'S BORING, CAUSE APPARENTLY IT'S INTERESTING NOW FOR YOU'RE HERE READING IT!!!)
((we had a real moment there of a kid hovering.. =w=))

Aye traditional Valhalla was a horrible case, but back then there were sadly more wars of battle than now so I guess the religion's views made a lot more sense then, but today in the year 2024 we got a lot more personal battles. Battles like; keeping our sanity, having life be your choices, dealing with internal struggles, correct way to handle issues, correct way to raise kids (if have to raise kids.), correct way to deal with kids (if have to deal with kids.), & simply just being an adult on Earth is a battle 24/7 anymore.

Is that the one where the characters say to bring a towel? Cause if so I've read it once and seen the movie once as well that was made, but all the same I love it and even recommend it myself. However if it's not that book then thanks for another recommended book to later check out. whee (I may have money issues atm in my life but books are always fun and there is cheap places to pick them up hopefully in fair conditions to read them.)
woo problems club~!.... ( we need help.)
Any way... if I do ever turn up being the bringer of the end 100% we got to make t-shirts of many a wild and normal. 1000% they're going to have to have glitter especially mine that says "They said I could I be anything... So I became The Apocalypse." I'm thinking the front has the "They said I could be anything..." bold white glitter print maybe even do gold or silver idk I'll you design it really. xd and in the back we have the bits of "So I became-" in the same color and then designed like it's blood leaking down me we say "The Apocalypse." with a blood coloring looking glitter mixed up by ourselves if we got to do so. {ngl now I'm hoping I am the apocalypse bringer for that'd be a fun shirt to own, especially if you are exactly what it says you are. Now the only real question is if I'm the child of the being whom wanted the apocalypse does this make me either 1.) A demon, 2.) an Angel, or 3.) A cosmic entity? >like Cthulhu and etc.< personally all good choices compared to plain human, not that I 100% am anti-human, though being honest it may be a high percent anti-human all the same cause of some I dealt with... but I do got some human love it's just a small amount sad to admit. =w=}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:51 pm
I got to admit talking about making t-shirts if I was to be "The bringer of the end" I just honestly recalled South Park with Cartman and Cthulhu where Cartman had Cthulhu wearing a coon and friends T-shirt.

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:10 am
Tobi Kaito

Yeah, I get that, if I had gotten into (been allowed to get get into) tabletop stuff back in my hometown, there would have been exactly one option for a group. (And they'd have all been guys older than me. Also they would all have been friends of my beau. World's a weird place. c': ) I didn't get on very well with half of them at the time, so I suppose it's just as well I didn't try playing until much later.
Honestly, though, the internet would probably be the best place to find an alternative group. I'm pretty sure there are Discord servers that specialize in TTRPG play, though I wouldn't know how to find them. Probably still some forum/message boards out there that focus on tabletop gaming, maybe some groups on social media spaces? (I don't use social media, Gaia and a pet/avatar site I like are the closest I get to it, so I wouldn't know where to start there, either. I sound like some kind of backwards senior, I'll be shouting "Get off my lawn!" next, and I don't even have a lawn.)

Oh, so my practically writing a novel for every reply is actually advantageous for once, huzzah! (To be fair, according to societal norms, the children are probably right to think I'm boring. cat_xd ) I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that gets really worked up over people looking over their shoulder, though. Like, for one, personal space, for the love of all that is good in the world, please do not invade mine unless I say you can. And as a kid people would just always be in my business and I hated it, like I wasn't allowed to have anything private, and I'd get in trouble with my father for things I didn't even do or say because apparently I was responsible for my friends' decisions or whatever. Also, being The Smart Kid, I had a lot of trouble in school with other kids trying to cheat off me. And like, if they don't get caught, whatever, not my problem, but it's a different story when they're super obvious about it. =w=; (And on the topic of TMNT, no clue who I'm most like! I have never even been able to keep their names straight. TT^TT I only know my favorite is the one that was voiced by Sam Riegel in one of the cartoon series.)
Oof, yeah, you know it's really bad when you're willing to put up with someone who is uptight about their rules. And I just have to say, they're, uh, really not the brightest crayons in the pack if they'd let someone who is impaired in any fashion (be that substance or natural process like a blood sugar imbalance) be behind the wheel of THEIR ONLY MODE OF TRANSPORTATION. Like, whyyyy? Why would you endanger not only your property, but yourselves and other people like that?! Sigh... (And I'd really like to know why I'm cursed to have children, apparently, think I'm interesting. I'm just a mundane little weirdo on the internet, I'm truly not that exciting, I don't think my conversation can be very stimulating except to other odd people like myself.)

Yeah, I suppose making the better afterlife require death in battle is one good way to make sure the people of your society don't tire of the (sometimes) necessary fighting. Though, with the way the canonical tenets of Christianity shift with the times, I don't see why we couldn't shift the requirements for Valhalla, too. I mean, if the old gods still exist (and I see no reason they shouldn't), they'll have had to change with society, too. At any rate, I don't see why we can't just... create a new version of Valhalla that accepts other forms of battle for entrance. Power of belief and all that.

Oh, that's Douglas Adams's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the one you're thinking of! I've read it, too, it's such a good book. Never seen the movie, though. There are other books that follow that one, too. I haven't read them (yet; my library has an anthology edition with all of the books in it that I'll check out some day), but I know one of them is titled something like "Restaurant at the End of the Universe" or something similar. The Long Earth deals with the "multiverse of infinite possibilities" idea, where every possible version of Earth exists parallel to our own, and people can "step" across the boundaries between them. There's also an AI character. It probably sounds kinda lame the way I'm describing it, but I swear it's a good book! It has sequels, too, but I haven't read them yet. They all credit Pratchett as a co-author, but I think some of them may have been written after his death? Not sure, though, I haven't been invested enough in knowing to check the copyright dates against the year of his death. (And of course for all I know, maybe he and Baxter bashed out the plot outline ahead of time, who knows!) ANYway, Pratchett is a REALLY popular author, so you might try a library if you get a chance to do so, then you wouldn't have to pay anything for it! (And I am ALWAYS happy to make book recommendations. I am an avid reader, and I very much enjoy talking about books I love.)
Oh, I would make that shirt, and it would be GLORIOUS. I would absolutely mix up colors myself if necessary, too. (I... may or may not have just spent 15+ minutes on looking at the glitter and fabric paints available from my preferred craft store. Uh, but there are OPTIONS~!) I really don't have anything better to do with my time. But, hmm, as for entity, well, why not a combination of two, or even all three? I think it would make more sense to be both angel and demon, at least. Could always go Old Norse with Fenrir or Jormungandr, too. Or the relatively simple Antichrist (though, I suppose that would probably fall under "combination of angel and demon" ). So many options... Ooh, could defy all expectation and shift between ALL possible cataclysmic entities! That'd be fun, I think.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 pm
Queen Spazzy

Aye sometimes you just make do with the group you got, others you go out and find another group.

Aye it's great when we both can talk a lot (mainly cause it's "boring" to those kids & tbh I'm glad it is cause they do not need to read/watch anything of mine. And mainly due to me getting annoyed they do that shiz.)
Ah so your favorite turtle in that regard is Donatello from the 2003 series of TMNT, which tbh I don't recall all of the voice actors/actors in the suits that did the turtles much, so I just googled whom he voiced in TMNT and it resulted in sharing that to me. All I vaguely know for memory is the 90s group and I couldn't recognize them by faces at all if it were to save my life at all. xp (Brian Tochi as Leonardo, Josh Pais as Raphael, Corey Feldman as Donatello, & Robbie Rist as Michelangelo. I think they were the guys in the suit or they were the voices only idk I was born in 1993 and only had VHS tapes of the old 90s movies my older siblings/parents got. And I always loved all of the turtles but mainly Raph and Mikey, but with the comic doing its thing Mikey became my number one favorite turtle
as he is the last ronin in the last ronin comics.
which I'm sure plenty may know by now, but just in case I put it in a spoiler.)

Aye idk what they were thinking (if they even did think.) cause that was highly dangerous for all of them.

When it came to school and shoulder readers I hated them highly as I had them from all sides. emotion_skull
Nerd before bullying school peers and staff dealt with the cheaters, and when I became a delinquent cause of the bullies I dealt with the teachers would go shoulder hovering over me to make sure I wasn't cheating and the few brave souls not afraid of me would still cheat off me, only issue they had then was I was a cheeky SOB now thanks to the bullies so I would on purpose not try to do the work correctly. (It may have ruined me sure but it also in a weird way helped them as they stopped trying to cheat and went off to study, later when we were adults and they confronted me about it I showed my brains and astonished them all with how even when I was "The Orc of Emmett high" I really wasn't all that bad and thought about others.)

Honestly I believe a highly I will be seen as me being crazy theory my grandest friend brought up to mind, and I hope it's the correct thing to happen for it sounds a thousand times better than just dying or dying and suffering for actions that could have been made out of your control as you did them just to survive. (Heck in the bible as you stated Jesus saved a man many thought would suffer just cause the man wanted to be freed from his past mistakes.)
>ngl idk the bible too well as honestly for most of my life I been ignoring it all of this time thanks to the troublesome actions I had to deal with with the religious people my family trusted. To be fair I'm sure many would worry about reading a book that said you are to be hung on a makeshift cross or nearly drowned to death; Even if the book wasn't the issue it was the messed up people whom followed what they wanted to follow.<

As for the shirt, I honestly follow with the belief my friend shared hoping it's real as real gets, and yet I worry as I got issues mentally & tbh I didn't share it before as he is super secretive of it and told me to be so too as I'm young in it and idk all the dangers telling could bring fully. But basically I would be them all and more, so I guess make a shirt that just says "Mom and Dad's little Apocalypse Bringer." or something. cat_sweatdrop

(As for sharing what we are I asked if I could, and he may be mad I even shared this bit I did here idk, but I always do things that upset him some like this so he'll either accept and you learn of it, or he wont accept and I go mess up by later sharing it all any way as now you know minor things and may want to know more, but I never shared the big secret of what we are really unlike him as I am young in it, so I'll do poorer than as he could explain it all.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:21 am
Tobi Kaito

Heh, honestly, I think I drive a lot of people away with how much I can write in posts. Like, I'm too much or am overwhelming to most people, so it's quite nice having someone to talk to that doesn't mind. (Plus one to the "glad the kids think it's boring" team; they just really don't need to be in anyone's business without that person's permission, no matter how mundane. Just hope they don't learn that lesson the hard way in the future. =w=; )
Yes, that's right! (I looked it up on IMDB yesterday, it was bugging me. cat_sweatdrop ) I don't normally know voice actor names, either. (I am garbage with names in general, I have to come up with convoluted association webs to remember someone's name after I meet them, and that only works once my brain is like "yes, this person, they ARE important enough to remember." I'm more likely to remember the name of someone's pet that I've met once than I am to remember the name of a person I've met half a dozen times. University was hell.) There's only half a dozen of them that I recognize by voice, appearance, and name (the cast from Critical Role, a stream/podcast about a group of VAs playing D&D, which includes Sam Riegel and Matt Mercer). Most of the time I only recognize a voice and associate it with another character the person has played instead of the person themself. And of course, I like ALL of the turtles (especially the 90s live action iterations), Sam's Donnie just happens to be my favorite. I suspect I'm more like Mikey than anyone, though.
Fun fact about the 90s movies; most of the people that played the turtles didn't reprise their roles in the sequels. Which I never realized even though I've watched those movies DOZENS of times (my cousins loved the movies, and it was better than Transformers for the nth time in my mom's opinion). Not sure if they were the guys in the suits or just the voices, either, though... I know most of the time in movies it's a different person "puppeting" the suit than the person recording voice, but, well, then there are people like the guy who played C3PO, who was in the suit for ALL of the movies (and most of the other live appearances, including awards shows and seasonal one-offs) and has voiced almost every appearance of Threepio in the entire franchise. So, who knows!

I like to think afterlife is a choice. Like, whatever you believe is going to happen, and wherever you believe you should be in the hereafter, that's where you end up. And if you change your mind in the afterlife, then you can end up elsewhere. (This isn't an idea unique to me, though; credit where credit is due, Neil Gaiman has written similar afterlives in Amercan Gods and the comic The Sandman [or more specifically, the Death spin-offs of the series]. I adore the novel for American Gods, but as it's kind of lengthy and might turn people off at its sheer heft, I can wholeheartedly recommend the comic adaptation as an alternative! It follows the novel's plot quite closely.)
Funnily enough, I've found that non-believers tend to know the bible better than most people professed of Christian faith. It's honestly a pretty interesting book, but in the end, that's all it really is, a book. A book presumably written by a bunch of old men well before modern times. It shouldn't be taken word-for-word, literally as written (especially since the versions we know now aren't even the text in its entirety, it's the parts of the text that someone else (some old, white pope or something, probably) has judged should apply to the faith currently); your biggest takeaway from it should be, in essence, "don't be a needless jerk, be kind where possible, always attempt to forgive, both yourself and others, but don't necessarily forget, make an effort to better yourself and the world around you." So many believers fail to get this message, though, all they seem to see in The Word is, well, what they want to see, and that seems to tend toward "this one way is the only right way and everyone else will suffer for eternity for not seeing it." Which is incredibly sad and lonely, in my opinion.

Yeah, no need to limit your options, right? And I understand not wanting to spread something far and wide, 'specially on the 'net. I don't really have other people to tell, but even if I did, I'm not going to share anything if someone doesn't want it going any further. And, well, I don't see why it HAS to be a hard "no" on any kind of belief or idea. The universe, and possible multiverse, is a weird, wild place; anything can happen, given the right circumstances. Like, scientifically, it is possible for one solid, physical entity to pass through another, the odds are just astronomically small since every single atom of each entity has to align just so. But nearly zero is not zero, astronomically improbable is not impossible.

Anyway, if there's anything you don't want to or can't tell me, it's fine, I'm not one of those people frothing at the mouth for every detail possible. Like, it's not my life, it's not my choice, and if someone isn't comfortable sharing something, that's fine. I'm a big ball of anxious awkward, so I get it. ^^; On the other side, though, I'm not likely to just dismiss anything out of hand. Reality is different for every individual; if it's real to you, even if someone else doesn't see it or understand it, that doesn't make it less real.

And if it's some kind of secret society thing, I am no stranger to those, either. I will ask no questions and expect no answers.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:55 am
Queen Spazzy

It's kind of a secret society thing I guess but to me it's more a "We don't want people to attack our kind." thing, and really there is more to say about it all on why it is secretive except for a select few... But sadly idk how to explain it all other than basic simples that leave a lot of important info out.
Because the only way I can think of to explain it is we are basically a race of what many would consider Aliens/Monsters/Angels/Demons as we go into other lives across the multiverse, we can take many forms of appearance and got to be secretive of our whole ordeal as there is few out there whom hunt us like with most supernatural things.
Normally I'm suppose to keep this all shushed but ngl I'm a young one for our kind and I'm tired of the ordeal of never talking about it all except for with the extremely small group I got that I could talk about it all with cause it's boring to have to wait for whenever they are free to chat about it all. (it's especially annoying when it's only your that life parents your t and they are both busy with this life being humans and they seem to ignore you a lot.) Overall we're a race of shape shifters I guess is best thing to say for example of our kind, we are magical beings of different degrees, we are many but also few hence the mission to go into the other multiverse lives and find others in said lives to bring into the True Life world, we work under both God and Lucifer, aye they are real but their tale in EL here is different to reality for idk why tbh maybe some ELer got confused or some TLer made the tale up to hide us all better. (still going to my life's schooling for these things.) As for explaining our society it's wild... take the idea of Medieval times things but also toss in those fancy ideas of the future as well, for we got grand technology, but also we live like EL's medieval people if you were all in a fantasy setting obviously for we are those fantasy creatures basically as there have been many Other Lives we did or OLs, and we got numbers of beings that are now TLers too but original status they were things like Oni, Dwarves, Giants, Elves, Werebeast & etc. they are real they are in other universes, and we just live our life in the OLs and we find people to drag into the TL world of ours before the OL well hate to give you some fear as it's true fully comes to a full end. And after we got the few we can grab up to save we just die in the OL and get reborn into the next OL we got to do it all again, and we never know how long a OL will be as we don't know ow long each one has. So I guess technically we're god's angels was an easier way to explain our kind maybe though really we're more both God's Angels and Lucifer's Devils and if you wonder how that is the reality is that God and Lucifer are an item together, God's a woman if you're wondering and she has quite the look hence why she wants herself hidden from many as she is shy about her looks, I do the kind thing which I get told aint fully kind by saying she looks fine as if she seen my mother or grandmother before they are fully awake that's the run away looks. (overall I do not get appearance things being 100% honest, but I also was put into an OL were I learnt to be "a Rogue" more than most my TL family whom got knights, scholars, mages, and healers; Smart, noble, civil, kind and trustworthy which is probably why I got a hard time accepting I'm one of my own family in TL as I was raised more rude, crude, brand your irons & keep your hands on your coin pouch and cut the lumps off the others whom dare touch it. (I really need to find more TLers whom are rogues, or recruit some rogue like OLers into TL.)

But moving onto our other chat things (or as we say in our world moving onto my Earth Lifer *ELer* chat subjects.) I hope the kids here learn to respect space soon too, before they do hit the adulthood times of people will get meaner to them all if not have them straight up taken to court if not prison depending how bad they were with the snooping and what they snooped; Especially for the kiddo whom wants to work with the highest of law enforcement as she'll quickly learn if she snoops the wrong things they'll lock her away for good and hide the truth from all of her family.

Aye it's a good thing we got IMDB for learning these things for good. (Or really more for helping us know for the time being. sweatdrop ) As for turtles we see ourselves as I can sadly mostly see myself only as Raphael, but many others said they can see me being all of the other three each person with a different ninja turtle. Jim and Jon my older half brothers whom lived with me for a short time they did see me as Mikey, my great nieces and great nephew see me as Donatello, Teachers whom liked me seen me as Leonardo & my dad when he was alive saw me being all of them at different times.
(I never asked my TL parents if they even both know of TMNT and their opinions, all I can say is when it comes to my TLer ones in EL my mother is busy as heck in EL that we only ever spoke to one another once and it was through my TL father, so really talking of TL I got one parent only really as the other is busy af... and both wonder why I'm rebelling more lately when it's simple two things. 1.} I'm basically when it comes to my TLer age the EL age of) around five so I need attention and chats from them still a lot figuring shiz out. and 2.} fastest way to get attention from any parent I seen in all the multiverse is you act up they pay more attention.)

Being 100% honest with you when I learnt of what I was with the whole TL parents ordeal of they found me back when I found out of TL which all happened when I was in high school in EL here. Religious belief and behaving like I believe in some EL religion got a thousand times rougher.
Overall though guess easiest for me to believe is the multiple gods and goddesses belief.

(Sorry for the super tiny print you got to click on to read more, but the whole secret needed thing of TL is there for reasons and being 100% honest with you, since I went sharing when not having permission from my TL parent I can chat to... Literally sharing all I have here even if it's poorer explanations of TL and that world I got myself a one way pass to being grounded for a long time if not several other punishments specially since my TL parents are the royal faces of TL whom are known to follow all the rules highly so me going and "blurting" about it all is yeah... not good, not bad either depending how much you buy into it and how you'll react to it all. So if I'm lucky and you buy it and you choose not to go trying to 'end' the TLers like others we call the hunters I'll be in less trouble to maybe not in trouble at all. {minus the whole ordeal of "you didn't get permission." I got to face with my TL parents when they do find out what I did somehow either by they used their powers and read my mind abut it all, or some other magical ways.}

As for answering what we really look like really in TL we are all different, but my family is basically what you ELers would call dragons more for our true appearances. (if you were even wondering about it.) Thanks to anime I now go doing the dragon maid thing of I'll go sport the horns and my tail but overall take the ELer look, it just feels fitting. And my only difference for the ELer form bit of it is I'm not using my actual ELer form I am in here in EL now for the obvious reasons of it's specific to EL here so I went and made a whole look & I guess my TLer family liked that for I got them all doing it too with their own. (Kind of amazing anime changed a society that maybe none of the creators of anime know about, idk whom is TLer knowers.)

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:04 am
Tobi Kaito

Sorry for taking longer than usual to respond, I didn't even look at your post until today. cat_sweatdrop You caught me on a day when I just... couldn't do Normal Human Social Things.
Went to the library on Monday for a book sale and craft item giveaway, and regardless of how much fun I had, I bankrupted my "social interaction" account. Still tired even today, but I've enough energy to converse with you now!

As for everything you've explained, well, when I say I believe in basically everything, I mean it. There's a multiverse out there, and everything is possible, so I see no reason not to believe in this system, too. Angels and demons, God and Satan/The Devil/whatever moniker you prefer, they're technically one, even according to the... tenuous quality writings we have on them. Two sides of one coin, but it's a single coin all the same.
And I am truly fascinated by all of this, and would love to learn more, not gonna lie. But, as I said, I'll ask no questions, expect no answers. I think it would be incredibly rude, to say the least, to pry, and I respect you too much to do that. Especially if it's gonna get you in trouble with anyone; I'd hate for my passion for knowledge to cause any problems. It all makes a lot of sense to me, though. 'course, I've never really felt... One With The Human Race, I've always been more like someone on the outside looking in, but that's just me.

Law enforcement, huh? That's a lofty aspiration, especially for anyone that isn't a cisgender male. And for sure that one will need to learn where the line is drawn between what is and is not okay to look through. Still, I hope they all figure it out sooner rather than later, and wish them luck on whatever path they choose for their lives. (I feel like I should say "career," but I also think those are overrated, so...)

IMDB is definitely my friend when I'm seeking information about movies or voice actors or whatever. Kind of like Wikipedia is my friend whenever I'm on a binge for specific pieces of knowledge, even if it isn't exactly a "reputable source," being open to community editing and all. (Like when I suddenly have an Intense Need to know what the little horn-like things on a giraffe's head are. Fun fact, they're called "ossicones," and it is currently believed they are at least partially used for thermal regulation. They also don't fuse with the skull until the giraffe has reached sexual maturity! Yes, my brain is full of 'useless' information like this.) And nothing wrong with being Raph! While he's a bit, ah, 'spiky,' I guess you could say, I think he's soft in all the places that count. Like, obviously he cares for those he considers family, and while he may not show it conventionally, he loves deeply. Or, well, that's how I see him, anyway.

By the way, if you ever want a less public setting than the guild to chat, my PMs are open to all and sundry. (Being VC here, I like to make sure any guildie with concerns can contact me, even if that's not such a big deal now as it was when we were more active.)

And dragon seems VERY fitting, from what I know of you! And I think anime has been a godsend for a lot of people that fall outside the "normal human" circle on the Venn diagram of life forms. Like, getting into anime and manga, I finally had a place where my puzzle piece kind of fit. I'm garbage at interactions with people, but at cons, it's like another world where I can be unapologetically me, and no one thinks it's weird if you're kind of "out there." AND you can wear whatever you want and there will basically always be at least one person that thinks you have good taste. Even if your "taste" is a fursuit. Which, you know, whatever, I have no problems with that, not even out in the "real world." Though I do wish Con Funk was less of a thing, not sure why there are so many con-goers that have no concept of personal hygiene; worse than a gym locker room in some of the late night viewing/panel rooms sometimes, I swear.

Hopefully I've been vague/general enough with the normal size text that it's not a problem. Let me know if there's something you'd rather I edit out or whatever, though!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:03 am
User Image

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:39 pm
Queen Spazzy

It's all good to me honestly with all I know nobody but you does read these all anyway, minus the minis whom shoulder read if I ain't careful, as for the trouble case I feel all will be okay being what I am I got sneaky ways of getting out of trouble too should trouble occur at all. XD

But honestly I think we're both alright, sure TL parents are insane but they are also understanding some too & being a small TL child with no TL children around me to even chat to here in EL & all my TL siblings being much older and uncaring to chat... they may be okay I chatted here, but if they are not okay with it I can always lie and say I lied for attention and then proceed to not do anything to say I lied there.

The energy to chat with many others dies for me a lot as life goes forward, I think we just find the few we will chat to and enjoy and that's just how it is honestly.

It's good to believe in many things could be the reality, not saying to buy everything as well though as there are some whom want to take advantage of believers too.
But to be more open to possibilities is a good thing imo as you never know what will be the reality.

Aye it is a lofty aspiration, but if they land it good for them I say. 3nodding

Love IMDB for helping us to know whom did what for voices & even what movies they acted in and when.
I'm fine with being Raph, specially since I can be a bit 'spiky' too but I also got my nice side; Course if you 100% listen to zodiacs they say that's just how Cancer guys are me personally I don't 100% follow the zodiac thing mainly cause it says I wouldn't be friends with friends I got and I'm against the idea of stop being friends just cause the cosmos say to stop. (which I think many are like that too cause that'd be a crazy reason to stop being pals.)

And we can always chat in PMs I'm fine with it.  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games