Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3605 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:19 pm

*She gets to the MW and walks into the front door to find Katana.* Have you seen Dame? Is Dame here? User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 pm

She turns and looks at Psy.

"Haven't seen her since ya'll left this morning....why?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Well isn't that just great. I took her out to do errands with me and we had a great day. She then told me that she was leaving for a while and she didn't know when she'd be back. I was quite stunned at the news and my mind started going a mile a minute as to why Dame would all of a sudden just up and leave without any time she would be coming back if at all.

Then it hits me…"L" would be the only possible thing that would make the most sense and I went nuts. All I've heard about is this "L" person and NOTHING good has come of that. I don't want to see Dame get mixed up with "L" again! gonk

So then she tells me she is checking herself into a mental institute and walks away from me. When I went to try and go talk to her about it, she was gone. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 pm

"Wait, what?! A mental institute? Why in the world is she checking herself into a mental institute?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:41 pm

I don't know. She said she didn't feel like herself…like she was lost. I know some very good therapists. I don't know why she feels the need to check herself into an institute. User Image But she didn't stick around to talk more about it. She just up and bolted. *Shrugs.* User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:44 pm

She sighs and gets up to grab a glass for Psy. She pours her a margarita and hands it to her.

"Psy, don't you remember when she up and left for Switzerland? I don't want to sound mean, but sometimes it seems like she just bolts on impulse. I'm sure she'll calm down and come around to talk to you sooner or later."

She makes her way back to her seat and refills her glass.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:52 pm

*She looks gratefully at Katana and drinks the whole thing in one gulp.* You know, I don't even have children but I somehow feel like a worried Mother. I'm worried about Dame and I care about her. I just have to stop this. stressed
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:55 pm

She sighs, not knowing what to do for Psy. She knows that the reason she worries about dame is mainly because of L and that dame is the youngest of them.

"Well, Psy....look at it this way. Maybe she thought that this avenue was the best for her. And maybe she didn't want to ask for your help because it would make her feel indebted to you for some reason. Give her time, she'll come around and talk to you about it, I'm sure."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:04 pm

*She puts down her glass, refills it and drinks about half of it.* I really hope you are right. I just want good things for Dame. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 pm

"I know you do.....now, quit worrying about dame. Let's talk about what you did today. And, when do I get to see some pictures of these brothers of yours? wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Well…here. *She gets out her iphone and flips to a picture of them all when they met her in California.* Here they all are at a vineyard in Napa…see. *She hands Katana her phone.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Raz came through the doors with a rather pleased look on her face as she went behind the counter and mixed herself a Grateful Dead.
"Good Evening Ladies, how are we this find day?" She asked in a rather pleased with herself tone as she mixed her drink then poured it into a glass. She took a seat at the bar, but a few seats down from where the other two were incase they were having a conversation that she wasn't invited into. She imaged they had been talking before she entered, she heard the murmuring through the door before she entered. Raz raised her glass to her lips before taking a small sip and enjoying her drink. She closed her eyes, resting her elbow on the bar and her chin in her bent wrist. She couldn't shack the pleased look off her face no matter what she did.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 pm

She takes Psy's phone and looks at the picture. Five hunky men looked back at her, one of them looking a lot like Ray Liotta....well, Ray Liotta in his younger years anyways.

"Wow...very nice, Psy. Who's this one?" She points at the Liotta look-alike.

She turns and smiles at Raz. "Hey, Raz....how's it going?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 pm

-dame sneaks in the back way going straight down to her quarters. She freaks out on Flame, yelling at him to just leave her alone, that she's fine, and then starts bawling, throwing herself at the bed and curling into a ball under the covers- crying crying crying crying crying

((And... sweatdrop I'm not gonna mod Flame's reaction because I'm not wholly sure what it would be. We'll just say dame can't remember what it is xd She's too loopy and distraught. -giggles- sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

katana68
She takes Psy's phone and looks at the picture. Five hunky men looked back at her, one of them looking a lot like Ray Liotta....well, Ray Liotta in his younger years anyways.

"Wow...very nice, Psy. Who's this one?" She points at the Liotta look-alike.

*Grins at Raz.* User Image Hi Raz.

*Points to the image on her phone Katana is holding.* That is Vincenso, my oldest brother. rolleyes You would pick him out. stressed
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3605 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games