Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 3611 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

"Everything is going very well and according to plan, ladies, I must say this seems to be one of the rare runs of luck that I've had fro a while... everything else still seems to be going against me in one way or another, but at least something interesting in being harvested." She took a sip of her drink before looking at Psy through the corners of her eye for a momebt before closing them. "So, did you happen to take a look at the church that I suggested for you, Miss Psy?"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 pm

She grins at Psy.

"Well, he does have some sexy eyes working there, why wouldn't I pick him out? xd " She laughs, "Would you prefer I pick a different brother then?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Razsminion
"Everything is going very well and according to plan, ladies, I must say this seems to be one of the rare runs of luck that I've had fro a while... everything else still seems to be going against me in one way or another, but at least something interesting in being harvested." She took a sip of her drink before looking at Psy through the corners of her eye for a momebt before closing them. "So, did you happen to take a look at the church that I suggested for you, Miss Psy?"

Well, I had Ayami take a look first and then I went to see it. The wedding may be much smaller than I had anticipated at first and it may be getting even smaller. It seemed like a very nice place…quite bright and uplifting. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

katana68
She grins at Psy.

"Well, he does have some sexy eyes working there, why wouldn't I pick him out? xd " She laughs, "Would you prefer I pick a different brother then?"

Pick another? User Image *She facepalms.* stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 pm

She gives Psy an innocent look.

"But Psy....I've been all alone for weeks now. No dates, no nuthin'....you don't expect me to live like a nun, now do you? xd "

She laughs and sips her margarita.

"They ARE coming for a visit before the wedding aren't they? Be nice if they could come next month for the housewarming party. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm

User Image I can't have them come next month!!!! I don't know when to have them out. I'm not nearly prepared to have my family here. gonk stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:43 pm

"Pft, I've seen that house, Psy....you're MORE than ready to have company there. And besides....they ALL don't have to come. Just fly Vinnie in for the party. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Psyzapp
Razsminion

Well, I had Ayami take a look first and then I went to see it. The wedding may be much smaller than I had anticipated at first and it may be getting even smaller. It seemed like a very nice place…quite bright and uplifting. User Image

"I'm glade that you like it." Raz replied with a senser but sad tone to her voice. Truely she was happy that Miss Psy was happy with the place that she had picked out when she was to be a bride, it still stung though, not being able to have used it herself all those years ago. She listened while Psy and Kat went on. She turned her head. "Forgive me for butting into your business again, but if you need your brothers to come down, I may know a place that will hold there attention while you better prepare this place for their visit. But, I won't be butting in you don't want me too."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Oh you aren't butting in Raz. Kat and I were just talking about my family and if they were going to be visiting early, before the wedding. I have 5 brothers and I was really hoping I could put them off coming here as long as possible. stressed

It isn't that I don't have the room. I would put them up in my other home, the one that's local here. It's just that they are my brothers. stressed And if they come, my mother will also. stressed

Believe me, all my brothers would be highly entertained by Katana here. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:51 pm

She snickers and refills her drink.

"So, does that mean you'll think about flying Vinnie in? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 pm

stressed If Vincenso comes here, they all will! gonk *Drinks the rest of her Margarita.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Kat gives Psy some puppy dog eyes.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, Psy? I'm lonely! You have Dougherty, dame has Flame....Leko has.....well, Leko has whoever the hell she wants at the time. I don't have anyone!" She puts out her lower lip in a fake pout, trying very hard not to giggle.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 pm

*Looks at Katana's "puppy eyes" and sighs.* I'll see what I can do. stare *Pours another Margarita and drinks the whole thing down.* stressed
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:10 pm

She laughs and finishes her drink, and then pours another one.

"I promise to keep them out of your business too! You could just fly in Vinnie....tell him there's some things he needs to be in the loop on....like some of your 'guests' you're planning on inviting. That way, the wedding and reception won't turn into a scene from The Godfather. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:16 pm

*Thinks for a bit about Katana's last statement.* You know, if I made it sound like business that just might work. biggrin I could handle just Vincenso. 3nodding

Let him know about the possible sensitivity of the guest list with cops and……"not" cops……in the same proximity. That just may work. Especially if I start dropping names like Louie "the wrench" Mancini to him. xd
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3606 3607 3608 3609 3610 3611 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games