Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniki China

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:24 pm

((GRAAAAH!! *more backreading* ;-;

Oh lawd, Shinatty-chan. This will get interesting! xD))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:38 pm

Belarus walks in exhausted; her work load was more than she expected, and she got little rest. Stumbling a few times, she made her way over to the couch. "....I hope no one will notice if I take a small nap..." she says as she fluffs the pillows and lies down.

((Lots of stuff to do for midterms, and my writing block in my brain is turned completely off.))

Eam Adair

Cervello-san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:04 pm

(( HI CHINA :'D ))

The couch underneath (and I mean, like, where-she's-laying underneath) Belarus makes a muffled noise, but makes no attempt at moving.

(( Shinatty: Maybe she won't notice me if I don't breath-aru....! ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:24 pm

"...........hm..Ivan.."

Eam Adair

Aniki China

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 pm

((*waves at Shinatty-chan* : D))

China walks into the room to see no one there except a sleeping Belarus. Sitting down in a chair, he pulled out a book and began to read.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 pm

Shinatty blinks and sighs contently when the girl doesn't wake up. He looks around a little, and realizes he can't move without doing so, however. "Aiyaaaaa....It's much easier being the couch in China's house-aru." he whispers to himself, sighing.

(( *waves back at China* <: Unfortunately, I have yet to cause the nightmares I thought I would. D:

*doesn't have nightmares because the thought of Shinatty hiding his hotness with a Kitty-chan mask is implanted in my head* ))

Cervello-san

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:46 pm

"......"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:48 pm

He stopped breathing and tensed, hoping the silence didn't mean she was awake.

Cervello-san

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:50 pm

((Hi all!))
Liech quietly walked in creeping around silently. Hoping that the weird cat man wasn't back.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:53 pm

(( Too bad Liech, he is. =w=
And hi~ XD ))

Shinatty silently prays this new person that walked in would save him, seeing as how he's a man and all..

(( Meaning Liet. =w= ))

Cervello-san

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:53 pm

*Rolls over and left arm falls off the couch*

((HIHI!!!))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:56 pm

((@Lily: I know~! XD ))
Liech looked over at Liet, curious about his current emotion.

Loev Bara

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:59 pm

(( -Posts with the correct name and edits.- ))

Lithuania walked in, awake for once. He set his cleaning rag down on the table and looked around. Eyes widened when he saw Bela laying on Shinatty on the couch. "Wha...!"

(( -So, so tired for no reason.- ))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:00 pm

China looks up from his book and notices Liech. "Hello Liechtenstein, aru." It was then that he noticed something under Belarus. He put his book down and walked to the couch, poking the white blob peeking out from under the female nation.

((If Shinatty-chan was hot.... *_* I was discouraged when I saw the strip of Shinatty-chan without the mask, but maybe he was FUTHER HIDING HIS HOTNESS WITH AN OLD MAN MASK))

Aniki China

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games