Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image
"My heart believes that you are my love, Brago, it truely does. It is my mind that is playing tricks on me." hana said moving so that she was sitting in Brago's lap, one leg one either side of him, her eyes looking directly into his. She focused on his eyes, trying to force her mind to see him for who he was, not as the man who had hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:58 pm
" I wouldnt take advantage of your body in such a way. I would make you submit to me, not use force." Brago hugged her. " After women submit to me, they get the most pleasureable pounding of their lives."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:02 pm
User Image
"Brago....." Hana whispered before she kissed him, closing her eyes to her messed up reality, remembering him just from the way he felt and made her feel.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:07 pm
Brago put his head close to her ear after she kissed him. " I am Brago, King of Demonkin and you are Hana, Queen of Demomkin. No false reality will change that."

((be back later biggrin ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm
DemolitionboyXX
(( I got on and you girls werent here aty our agreed time.... Well Kirara was here, but not posting in any of our RP where we are actually interacting.. just jayces razz . Anyways, party tonight girls, I dont know what condition I will be in when I return, but I will try to make the 12am session. Dont wait up for me if i am in no condition to post rofl ))

((That's not true, I didn't get on til 3 and you weren't on and I posted in most of my normal rp's and Eevee's. Stop making stuff up and if you did come on why didn't you say so confused ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image
Hana held herself close to him, still not opening her eyes. "I am your Queen." She said out loud. Her aura settled down and returned to her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:10 pm
((Srry if my posts are not ))good. I just came back from a party with my co workers and I won a notebook

Brago just held her and said, "I know. Though i dont like to use the word lovew, I always want to hold you very close to me. You have been there for me since the beginingf."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image
"Someone needs to fix my head. I'll go crazy if all i can see is an untrue reality. I'll end up killing myself." Hana said tilting her head up to brago, her eyes still closed. "if I open my eyes, all's i will see is lie's and I will run away from you again."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:42 pm
Brago laughed. "Hana... only you can control what you see. You can point fingers all you want, but in the end its up to you and you alone what you see. Your mind is more dominant than your eyes."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:48 pm
User Image
"Brago....I'm afraid...." Hana told him. "But i love you, so i trust that you know what is right." She slowly opened her eyes. She dizzy for a moment, before things come into focus. She saw brago before her, and the rest of the room was mostly there.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:56 pm
"even if you see me as the man you fear, I will be here for you Hana, always..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 pm
User Image
"Brago. I don't think i could ever mistake him for you ever again." hana said kissing him. She could feel happiness welling up inside her, making her trust herself more.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 pm
"Im lucky to have you, hana." Brago kissed her back  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:14 pm
User Image
"I feel like the lucky one. You are always saving me from myself." hana said, pulling him down on top of her, still kissing him.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:18 pm
((Oh, so you are back. You don't say hello anymore Demo crying ))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games