Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 pm
"Come in" Damien ordered, for the Chief General to enter. The Absolute Leader hoped he had good news.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:04 pm
Jian entered, noticing Shadow looking out the window, her shoulders sloped as she looked out to the city. He didn't like the look on her face. She was obviously too wild to handle staying locked up this long. He then turned to Damien, setting down a file on his desk. "The closest match is a male, and he 16 with blond hair and the voice of a baritone opera singer. No female matches." Jian sighed. "Nothing even close."

"That's probably good. You men wouldn't be able to handle a second me. You barely managed one." She said, looking out the window.

"But if I do recall correctly, you're still caught." Jian told her.

"I made the decision to have mercy and save his life one year ago only to be robbed of my own life. I hardly call that a win." She replied stubbornly. "You wouldn't bother showing me the same kindness if I wasn't so beneficial to you."

"Say whatever you like if it makes you feel any better." Jian replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 pm
"Alright, children. Calm down" Damien said. He then spoke to Jian. "Well, that's unfortunate. Even if we disguise him, if he speaks, they'll know they have the wrong person. I doubt they would let him get that far, but there is a chance" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:23 pm
"Yes. We may have to silence him before we hand him over. I'll try to do the best we can with what we have been given. Speaking of impersonators, the doctors in district 4 carrying on the experiments with her other genes have stated they both succeeded and failed. The genes were successfully extracted. We can make soldier's muscles more durable, but the cost of implementing the hyper-immunity is... very undesirable. The price of hyper-immunity is chaotic and un-patriotic behavior. The patients mental functions became erratic under prison life, even the calmest of the group. We had 10 suicides and all have been reported to attempt suicide or escape. Nearly all of them have been put down." Jian said, turning to look at Shadow, who was still silently looking out the window as if he was suggesting to Damien that she would, without question, do the same. "They tell me the behavior and the immunity gene are linked and one can not work without the other."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:10 pm
"I see. Well that's a setback. So we couldn't even send them on a suicide mission since they might go AWOL or even turn on us. There was no way to alter their brains so that they would not do that?" Damien asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:30 pm
"I'm sure they can discover some sort of drug to counter it, but it will take time." Jian replied. "That's just the status as of now. I'm sure there's a way around it."

Shadow flinched, her muscles tensing as she looked out the window, trying to pretend like she didn't care.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:40 pm
"I see. Well, we'll have to deal with those problems in a bit. The next one is to figure out where to put our important little prisoner here so that said organisation after her won't find her" Damien said. He thought for a moment, then looked at Shadow. "I think I have an idea. Where did that uniform that you managed to get a hold of go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:32 pm
"I don't know. That was a year ago. Remember?" She told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:31 pm
"Well then, I guess we'll need to find it or you'll need a new one" Damien said to Shadow, with a plan in mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:51 pm
"If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you have in mind?" Shadow asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:10 pm
"You'll see soon enough" Damien said. After that he called the head of the records department to see what became of the uniform. He was informed that after it was confiscated, it was repaired and then given to a new soldier who was around the same size as Shadow. "Ah, I see" Damien replied. He then asked for the size and then made another call for one of that size to be delivered directly to his office, plus a blindfold. After hanging up, he turned to Shadow. "Do you like makeovers?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:21 pm
"Umm... I never really had one." She admitted with a slight blush as she rubbed the back of her head. "I really only use it for disguises, and I always do it myself."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 pm
"Well, then. As soon as the uniform gets here then we can get started" Damien said. After a few minutes a soldier brought up a uniform ready for putting on in a garment bag as well as a blindfold. "Well, I suppose we should head on over to the makeover department" Damien said, meaning the undercover disguise wing, "But first, we need to cover your eyes". He didn't want Shadow to find out how to get there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:37 pm
Shadow sighed. "Fine." She grumbled, letting them put on the blindfold. She still didn't trust them at all, but she was their prisoner and didn't have much of a choice. "So um... a little help here?" She asked, her body wobbling a little as she tried to walk strait and hit the side of a desk. "Ouch!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:04 pm
Damien placed a white gloved hand on Shadow's arm. "Here. I'll guide you. Or, if you prefer, the Chief General can" he said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games