Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...just now so much will now fall on my shoulders...hardest of which is the selling of the home i was raised in...which when the all the the stuff from fathers probate gets settled i want to start the process as soon as possible.........

Ugh, I've seen too much drama with wills and estates and probate and gueutgrttrity. D':

;~;

yeah me too...this was going smoothly between the two of us since we are the only ones involved in this part of the will..then he got arrested in March which was a month before everything would have been settled...now it is a big mess and i don't really understand what is going on....the connection was so poor when i talked to him and that didn't help any...

Indeed. >.<

yeah..i just want and hope things go smoothly again....there are somethings in the house i want...and my brother has said i can have anything i want...and i really want to be the first one back in the house to be sure certain things are still there....

I see. That stuff's always rough. :c

yeah..well Kay I have capped at BG so i think i am going to call it a night....nighters see tomorrow.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:49 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah me too...this was going smoothly between the two of us since we are the only ones involved in this part of the will..then he got arrested in March which was a month before everything would have been settled...now it is a big mess and i don't really understand what is going on....the connection was so poor when i talked to him and that didn't help any...

Indeed. >.<

yeah..i just want and hope things go smoothly again....there are somethings in the house i want...and my brother has said i can have anything i want...and i really want to be the first one back in the house to be sure certain things are still there....

yeah..well Kay I have capped at BG so i think i am going to call it a night....nighters see tomorrow.....

Good night. See ya. Best wishes. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:09 am
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she giggles evilly::::....hmmm... good point.. i am very fluent in bitchese too.... twisted

I see. :/

::giggles::: na ya dont... you just think you do... males dont get it... they cant its against their weird code of mandom...

Not really. .-.

and you say im in de nile... :::shakes her head laughin:::... that from the dude in the bloody lab coat...

You claim to understand me when you don't even understand what you're saying half the time. :/

yes i do... ;:::laughs so hard her sides start hurting::: i fully understand what im sayin dude... tis not my fault you dont...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:57 am
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

::giggles::: na ya dont... you just think you do... males dont get it... they cant its against their weird code of mandom...

Not really. .-.

and you say im in de nile... :::shakes her head laughin:::... that from the dude in the bloody lab coat...

You claim to understand me when you don't even understand what you're saying half the time. :/

yes i do... ;:::laughs so hard her sides start hurting::: i fully understand what im sayin dude... tis not my fault you dont...

Not particularly. And especially not in the greater context of the conversation. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. >.<

Good night. See ya. Best wishes. ^__^

afternoon Kay....I see from your status you are staying with us...that is great....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:33 pm
Skyailia
afternoon Kay....I see from your status you are staying with us...that is great....

Yep. First couple of issues were taken care of, so any problems probably further down the road than I have to worry about right now. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep. First couple of issues were taken care of, so any problems probably further down the road than I have to worry about right now. ^__^

that's great...
I see you are back in battle suit....doing battle again??
oh by the way I am feeling better...capt help some last night in his own way got me to smile and laugh again and that helped...he is a good friend....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's great...
oh by the way I am feeling better...capt help some last night in his own way got me to smile and laugh again and that helped...he is a good friend....

Thanks. ^__^

Not particularly. I've just been switching around a lot recently.

That's great. ^__^
3nodding  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's great...

Thanks. ^__^

That's great. ^__^
3nodding

ooo k...i did notice that...

**walks over to you** well Kay my plan did not work out like I had hoped it would......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's great...

Thanks. ^__^

That's great. ^__^
3nodding

**walks over to you** well Kay my plan did not work out like I had hoped it would......

Oh dear, what plan is that? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's great...

Thanks. ^__^

That's great. ^__^
3nodding

**looks at you and sighs** well I blew up the wall and it fell on Mike...but it only broke a few bones and blew away his head....in his anger he blew us to East Penn and we were surrounded by his ghouls.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's great...

Thanks. ^__^

That's great. ^__^
3nodding

**looks at you and sighs** well I blew up the wall and it fell on Mike...but it only broke a few bones and blew away his head....in his anger he blew us to East Penn and we were surrounded by his ghouls.....

Oh, I had heard about some of that before I left. You were in a sinkhole last I heard. But I saw you trying to get Mike in a car or something after that too. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's great...

Thanks. ^__^

That's great. ^__^
3nodding

Oh, I had heard about some of that before I left. You were in a sinkhole last I heard. But I saw you trying to get Mike in a car or something after that too. o:

yeah..he wants me to drive him to an eye doc...well we had a plan for that too...well i am in trouble again........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..he wants me to drive him to an eye doc...well we had a plan for that too...well i am in trouble again........

Some great and evil deity he turned out to be. o.o

Why? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:42 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Some great and evil deity he turned out to be. o.o

Why? D:

well I am beginning to think that was a trick......

well our plan didn't work..my partner was supposed to be in a car behind me so he could bump me and then we would get him then...well someone drained his gas tank and guess where I am......  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games