Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3616 3617 3618 3619 3620 3621 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 pm
Oh my goodness... Such a good laugh. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
If we're going to get into a discussion on ethics, I will have most of you know that I ******** love this subject and like to twist words.

Fair warning.

I don't think they're capable. Not all people were made with the capacity to handle the depressing knowledge that is the inner workings of the human mind and reality.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
If we're going to get into a discussion on ethics, I will have most of you know that I ******** love this subject and like to twist words.

Fair warning.

I don't think they're capable. Not all people were made with the capacity to handle the depressing knowledge that is the inner workings of the human mind and reality.

Few are, as I usually get bored and derail the conversation with d**k jokes and sarcasm. It's hard to argue the ethics with my friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 pm
Mana: Having fun? XD

Haku: Nope. Not unless you count a stupid boy or two picking on me because they like me or whatever.  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:33 pm
Our conversation amuses you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm
Haruhi000777

Haku: Nope. Not unless you count a stupid boy or two picking on me because they like me or whatever.

Pshaw. Those are such juvenile tactics. (I think I'd be in prison if I resorted to childish tactics.) Plus it is counter-intuitive. Not every woman reacts to being called a whore in a positive way. Only those with daddy issues do.

You need to be romanced at least once. In the old-fashioned way.

@Anon: No matter how intelligent I become, I will never not find a d**k joke to be funny. Especially if it conflicts with the subject matter.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm
Haruhi000777

You're hot, I'm hot, Haku likes you. Go for it, Haru.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Haruhi000777

Pshaw. Those are such juvenile tactics. (I think I'd be in prison if I resorted to childish tactics.) Plus it is counter-intuitive. Not every woman reacts to being called a whore in a positive way. Only those with daddy issues do.

@Anon: No matter how intelligent I become, I will never not find a d**k joke to be funny. Especially if it conflicts with the subject matter.

They are always funny, especially if you find a clever d**k joke, which are harder to come by than you'd think.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:37 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Haruhi000777

I second this.

Edit: doubt I have ever heard a clever d**k joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:40 pm
Since this isn't the hard core trolling out to really hurt someone, it's funny. There's a fine line, Haji.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Haruhi000777

I second this.

Edit: doubt I have ever heard a clever d**k joke.

I have, and it was a rare, wonderful occasion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Haruhi000777

They are always funny, especially if you find a clever d**k joke, which are harder to come by than you'd think.

They are rare gems, indeed.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm
Haku: Meh, maybe some day.

Anon: What does you being hot have to do with anything? XD

Grand: Injected yourself into this part of the conversation? XP  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:52 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Haruhi000777

They are rare gems, indeed.

Yes they are, and to be treasured.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Mana is on?! [/le gasp]

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3616 3617 3618 3619 3620 3621 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games