Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:53 pm
"Is it okay for women and men to eat together as friends? On TV they always wind up dating, or doing other stuff..." Zephit blushed, his ears drooping shyly at the thought of nighttime television. The last thing he wanted was for Kits to think he wanted to date her. She already had a mate, after all.

"I would love to eat though, as long as it isn't a date. My first date should be with someone I really like." He nodded and stretched his legs off the front of the couch.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:01 pm
Of course it's okay. *giggles* Friends eat together all the time. It can be really fun. *reaches up and catches the imp's tail in her hand, looking up at it* Do you mind? That tickles.

You're right, your first date should be with somebody you like. *nods and turns to slip her shoes back on* Let's go over to the bar so you can look over what we've got, then. *stands up, grinning at Zephit*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 pm
"That's good. I'm glad you were the one I had to ask that question to." Zephit nodded and stood up slowly. His blush had faded with the appearance of a very pleased smile. All kinds of new things were happening to him since the other night.

With a friendly arrogance he grabbed Kits' hand and walked her over to the bar. Something about holding hands was really nice. Zephit would like to hold hands with every pretty lady he met, one day.

"So what would you usually get?" He asked curiously, releasing her hand and taking a seat at the bar. His palette for flavors were still distinctly feline, but Zephit was growing to like human food a lot.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:20 pm
*takes a seat at the bar* Hmmm... well, we've got a seafood salad sandwich that's really good. It's pretty new on the menu. I thought it would be a good addition for summer. 3nodding It wasn't as popular as I'd have hoped, but I really like it. xd

*smiles at the bartender when he walks up* Hello, Jeff. I'll have some apple cider to start out with, please.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:33 pm
"Mmm, seafood sounds really nice. Nothing is quite as tasty as fish." Zephit smiled at the thought, resting his arms on the counter and laying his head down. When the bartender, Jeff, came by Zephit shot up one hand shyly.

"I'll have that tasty seafood thing Kits was talking about, please." Zephit gave Jeff a wide grin, partially blocked by his folded arms. Honestly he heard seafood and that wast he most he could remember.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:38 pm
*giggles at the confused look on Jeff's face* He means the seafood salad sandwich, and I'll have the same thing.

*Jeff nods* Ah, I understand. Would you like anything to drink... sir?

*lands on Kits' shoulder, its tail laying on her back, the tip of it twitching occasionally*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:47 pm
"Anything with milk, or milky stuff in it is fine." Zephit nodded at his decision, glad that Kits was there to clear things up.

"You aren't hungry?" He looked over to Kits inquisitively.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:51 pm
*nods* All right. *walks back into the kitchen to get their orders started*

*giggles* I'm having a sandwich too.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:53 pm
"Oh, haha. You did say that didn't you?" Zephit blushed a little, admitting how distracted he was at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 pm
I did, but you were probably too busy thinking about your own order. xd So, what have you been up to the past few days?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:07 pm
"I've been living with Amy and getting used to being a person. She has been teaching me a lot of important thing. What about you, Kits?" Zephit turned his head to look at her, but kept it resting on the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:11 pm
*blinks* You're living with Amy? confused

*shrugs* I haven't been doing much other than taking care of my pets. I tried to start a new painting, but I don't like it very much.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:15 pm
"Is it weird for me to live with Amy?" Zephit asked, tilting his head a little. It didn't seem very weird to him, but then again what did he know?

"You don't like your own painting? But you painted it, silly."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:20 pm
Well, a little, since you just met her... and she just broke up with her boyfriend... sweatdrop

I know I painted it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. razz It doesn't look good to me.

*smiles at Jeff when he sets their orders down in front of them, then goes back to the kitchen* Thank you.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Zephit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:25 pm
"Thank you for the food!" Zephit practically meowed at Jeff.

"I didn't think about it like that... Maybe it is weird, huh?" His ears drooped a little, feeling bad to be imposing on Amy.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games