Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks at you and sighs** well I blew up the wall and it fell on Mike...but it only broke a few bones and blew away his head....in his anger he blew us to East Penn and we were surrounded by his ghouls.....

Oh, I had heard about some of that before I left. You were in a sinkhole last I heard. But I saw you trying to get Mike in a car or something after that too. o:

yeah..he wants me to drive him to an eye doc...well we had a plan for that too...well i am in trouble again........

Some great and evil deity he turned out to be. o.o

Why? D:

well I am beginning to think that was a trick......

well our plan didn't work..my partner was supposed to be in a car behind me so he could bump me and then we would get him then...well someone drained his gas tank and guess where I am......

Oh no, where? >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**looks at you and sighs** well I blew up the wall and it fell on Mike...but it only broke a few bones and blew away his head....in his anger he blew us to East Penn and we were surrounded by his ghouls.....

Oh, I had heard about some of that before I left. You were in a sinkhole last I heard. But I saw you trying to get Mike in a car or something after that too. o:

yeah..he wants me to drive him to an eye doc...well we had a plan for that too...well i am in trouble again........

Why? D:

well our plan didn't work..my partner was supposed to be in a car behind me so he could bump me and then we would get him then...well someone drained his gas tank and guess where I am......

Oh no, where? >.<

**looking down then back up** oh yeah...I am in my car with Mikey siting right next to me.................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Why? D:

Oh no, where? >.<

**looking down then back up** oh yeah...I am in my car with Mikey siting right next to me.................

Oh. I see. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:58 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Why? D:

Oh no, where? >.<

Oh. I see. o.o

oh yeah ....and he wants to give me a tour of his castle when we are at the eye doc...but I am beginning to think we are not going to an eye doc.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh no, where? >.<

Oh. I see. o.o

oh yeah ....and he wants to give me a tour of his castle when we are at the eye doc...but I am beginning to think we are not going to an eye doc.......

Yeah, I somehow doubt there's an optometrist's office in his castle. @.@

Time to swerve and bail out, maybe. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh no, where? >.<

Oh. I see. o.o

yeah you are right there.....

that will hurt but not a bad idea...maybe there is a curve up ahead and I can jump out and let him and the car go over the a cliff.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh. I see. o.o

that will hurt but not a bad idea...maybe there is a curve up ahead and I can jump out and let him and the car go over the a cliff.......

Effective. Very dramatic, too. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh. I see. o.o

yeah....

well we are in another bind...capt and me....Blood has changed and is not a good griffin any more...don't let him in here till after Halloween is over.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

well we are in another bind...capt and me....Blood has changed and is not a good griffin any more...don't let him in here till after Halloween is over.......

Oh no, not Blood! D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

Oh no, not Blood! D:

yeah!! it happened last Halloween....was hoping it wouldn't happen this year...but it has but last year he didn't bite people...**looking at leg** this year he is...he bit me and capt and who knows who else......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:28 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
cat_ninja

We've gone over this, your mask does not hide my ears! stressed

LOL XD i was just waiting to see who'd respond to it. I wasn't trying to rebring up your ears. And I thought I was a stranger? Or do you know me now? :P  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
cat_ninja

We've gone over this, your mask does not hide my ears! stressed

LOL XD i was just waiting to see who'd respond to it. I wasn't trying to rebring up your ears. And I thought I was a stranger? Or do you know me now? :P

Uhm... Only my ears know you...? ^@.@^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

Oh no, not Blood! D:

yeah!! it happened last Halloween....was hoping it wouldn't happen this year...but it has but last year he didn't bite people...**looking at leg** this year he is...he bit me and capt and who knows who else......

@.@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

Oh no, not Blood! D:

@.@

yeah we got a cage set up to try to catch him and we are hiding behind a couch....hope it works this year...it didn't last year....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....

Oh no, not Blood! D:

@.@

yeah we got a cage set up to try to catch him and we are hiding behind a couch....hope it works this year...it didn't last year....

Trap him in a fishtank? :D

I doubt even bad Blood could resist fish. emotion_c8

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edit: Broken gif?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games