Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:35 pm
(NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY. I THINK IT'S TOTALLY RAD IF CHINA GETS HIS FREAK ON WITH MR. WRINKLES.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:38 pm
=w= -flop-
Today at quiz bowl, I swear to god it said "ignored Russia's needs" on the board and I just started cracking up.

xxKarachan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:39 pm
(( LMFAO Skiz. XD

AND OMG. I had a dream with China in it. >.>; I went to this huge a** hotel thing place, and it looked like one of those traditional Chinese towers. And this younger kid with black hair was showing me around and saying there was a party, and then we ran into this guy and the kid said he was the owner, so I look up and see CHINA. He was dressed in his red shirt with long sleeves and everything. XD But but, he was all emo over something >.>; We left him while he pouted on the stairs. lol So horrible...))

"T-trained... more like beaten until I lost the will to fight back... For now." He added quietly. Liet looked back to Liech, patting her head. "You alright, Liech-chan?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:41 pm
(( @China: YES THAT TOTALLY WORKS ;o;

@Skizz:.......D: I wish he'd have been at least average looking....

I LIKE MY DRAWINGS BETTER >:C *will have to scan them* ))

Shinatty blinks and sighs (it was supposed to be irritated, but he hid it) as his head was patted. "It's okay-aru. I had a nap here, so I'm good-aru."  

Cervello-san

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm
((LOLz, who would ignore Russia's needs!? I wonder...)
"I just didn't want you to get hurt" she said, eyeing Turkey's hat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:43 pm
*Sigh* "....You should not have fought in the first place..
.....I have to run some errands....please keep yourself in one piece wile I am gone, Mr. Lithuania...." She quickly hurried out the door.

((BRB!! :3 ))  

Eam Adair

Turkey-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:46 pm
(TURKEY IS ABSENT. .. I am going out to dinner soon. LEAVE THE HAT ALONE)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:49 pm
((@Liet: I want a dream with China in it. D: And since all of my Hetalia dreams have Russia in them.... *imagines the possibilities*

@Shinatty: O.O SCAN THEM. NAO.))

China smiled. "As long as you're okay with it, aru."  

Aniki China

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:54 pm
(( It was the first time that I had a dream with any Hetalia characters in it though! And the most China I get in my day is when you're on XD I just don't actively ship China pairings so I don't see that much of him. So I guess I was just surprised that it was China and not someone else. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:56 pm
(( @China: I think I may kidnap Belgium's scanner while she's not home... ))

"Yeah, I'm fine-aru." he says, nodding. He smiled, but you know, mask.
Which was smiling already so again, problem solved.  

Cervello-san

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:02 pm
((BRB))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:07 pm
((@Liet: I've only had a few Hetalia dreams, all with Russia. Sometimes by himself. I think those were because my RL Russia had been sick for like, three weeks and I missed her. ;-; I wish I could control what my dreams were about, which all my friends seem to be able to do. >.>

@Shinatty: Yessssss.

Forgot to say this earlier, but I had a snow day today. But I didn't get up until noon and my mom made me clean out the ENTIRE pantry so I didn't get on until the time that I normally do. >.>))

China looked over at the pandas, who were still sitting in the chair. "Oh, that's right, aru! You haven't met Natalia yet, Shinatty-chan!" China plucked Natalia from the chair and held her in front of Shinatty-chan's face. "Isn't she cute, aru?"  

Aniki China

Cervello-san

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:09 pm
Shinatty pulls his head back initially, but nods when he realizes that was a panda in his face. "Very-aru! May I see her-aru?" he asks, holding out his hands.

(( I willllll~ In a sec. =w=

You will love whooshy-sparkly-Shinatty, China. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:10 pm
(( I gotta go eat and watch a movie /o I'll be back... probably. Depends on if Austria commandeers my laptop.))  

Lithuania-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:11 pm
Belarus comes through the door with a small Christmas colored bag. "...I figured....that what I may have said to you Mr. Lithuania...might have been a little...rude of me..." she said firmly as she glanced down to the paper bag. "...and I bought chocolate for everyone to make up for this...I hope you accept my apology..." Belarus sits the bag down on the small end table by the couch. "...Please, help yourself..." she says as she walks to the couch, sitting.

((HOLAY JASUS LONG POST. My female parental unit is yelling at my horrible living habits, so I will be back in a few minutes...

..also? I think my sister may be moving...))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games