Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:36 am
"Too bad I was lieing. Im not that romantic." Brago laughed. "are you ready for a nice pounding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:41 am
User Image
"Can we make out before and fall asleep after?" Hana smiled at him and kissed him. She pressed herself against his man hood, teasing him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:46 am
"Yeah, we can do that" Bragos manhood expanded once again. He gave hanas body an up and down look. "Hana.. your butt. bigger and more jigglier please" he drooled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:48 am
User Image
"As you wish." She said, making her butt bigger. "How is that?" she asked him.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:01 am
" Thats great Hana" Brago got behind her and rubbed his manhood against her backside to tease her back. He started undoing her dress slowly. " I will get it off eventually and when I do, I will pleasure you" Brago said before caressing her neck with his lips  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 am
User Image
Hana made a purring noise as brago kissed her neck, arching her body towards him. "I'm looking forward to it."

(must.....go...to....IHOP.....)  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:14 am
((kk))

" I would be insulted if you didnt Hana" Brago removed the dress that kept her fragile body from him. he rubbed up against her again. " Ill go all out this time. No more playtin"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 am
User Image
"Do what you must Brago." Hana told him with a smile.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 am
Brago bent her over the bed. " Oh I will. " brago invaded her with his manhood while grinning evilly. He thrust and he thrust and took enjoyment of her large rump shakeing after each contact. "It feels great, Hana. Nice additions.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image
Hana moaned loudly as he took her. She gripped the sheets of the bed tearing them with her nails.

skippin the time

Hana lay still bent over the bed. She was out of breath and she had her eyes closed. "oh brago, that felt so good."  

Lady Eevee

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:56 pm
((Did I miss answer somewhere? After the post I put after the big update thing?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:39 pm
" Ofcourse it felt good Hana, I am the king" Brago loved that line. "Now get some rest. We will go check about your broken restraints when you awake." Brago looked at her restraints. " You hold aura more immense than mine to have cracked it this badly, but you lack my ability to completely control it"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image
"I don't know how much power my Aura holds. i have never pushed it past the point of my control over it." hana said, climbing further up the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:57 pm
" you may return your backside to the way it was before. Rest assured, if you hit the point of no return, I would gladly sacrifice my life to bring you back."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:58 pm
User Image
Nike drank greedily and the Sipon in her began to demand more. Power sang through her and she would have it all. She began to gnaw on Kerat's wrist to open the wound more. It was not enough. Eyes wild she grabbed at Kerat and sank her fangs into his neck.

((No Dokuro, I'm just lazy))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games