Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 pm
It is a little bit... But, I'm sure there's a good reason for it, right? *picks up her sandwich and takes a bite while she waits for his answer*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:39 pm
"Well I don't have anywhere else to stay, and Amy seemed bothered by that. Besides, she is just being nice to me." Zephit nodded to assure himself, and starting nibbling at his sandwich.  

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:43 pm
I see. *takes a drink of her cider, wishing the apples were ready to be picked so it was fresher* Amy is a really nice person. I didn't know that you didn't have anywhere to stay, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:47 pm
"Yeah. I don't really know how to do anything but write. So I can't get a job or a place to stay for myself. Life has been kind of tough up until now." Zephit nodded, still nibbling at his sandwich between words.  

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:57 pm
neutral I bet it has... *nibbles at her sandwich*

*suddenly falls off Kits' shoulder, waking itself up*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 pm
[Looks like I've been drafted to go get food for the family. I might be back later when my house isn't crawling with people.]

"I think I'm going to take this to go, and get some fresh air. I'm feeling weird." Zephit stuffed the sandwich in his mouth, holding onto it with his teeth. He gave a shy wave before leaving the lounge. With a polite wave to a few people as he passed the exit, he was off to somewhere. Though he had no idea where.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:13 pm
((All right.))

Feeling weird? *watches as Zephit leaves* Huh... maybe he's just been spending too much time inside lately or something. *turns back to her sandwich*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:25 pm
Shadow entered the main building from the back after finishing a patrol of the facilities. He headed past the two guests in the lounge and strait to the security office to log his patrol.

He thought to himself, Hmm. Its been a while since I talked to any of the guests. Maybe I should start interacting a bit. mmm. Maybe I won't. I dont know. I think that for now, I'll check on the animals.

He spent a few minutes in the security office watching the monitors for anything he might have missed. He then passed the lounge again and went into the pet spa to make sure they were doing alright.  

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:45 pm
*finishes eating, then goes back to the couch, stretching out like she was before*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:36 pm
*gets up, picks up her sleeping angel imp and sketchbook, and leaves*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:21 pm
*Kits sits at one of the tables in the lounge with her sketchbook. Just as she's starting to work, Cecil plops down on the page she's working on* No, Cecil... *picks him up and puts him on the chair next to her. A few minutes later, he floats back up onto the table and sits on her book again* neutral Really? I just put you down. *moves him again*

*Cecil waits until Kits stops glancing over to check on him, then climbs slowly onto the table. When he sees that she hasn't noticed, he darts onto the book again, sitting on the center of the page*

Cecil! That's enough! *puts him down on the floor next to her this time. Just when she thinks he's given up, there he is again* stare Fine, I guess I won't work on the drawing... *leans back in her chair and sips her smoothie, making a point to ignore Cecil*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:08 pm
*sees that Cecil doesn't plan on giving up and sighs* Maybe I should take you to the pet area...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:34 pm
*hears her stomach growl* sweatdrop Guess I should get something to eat. *goes up to the bar and asks for one of the boxed lunches that has a tuna salad sandwich in it and a refill on her smoothie. When she gets her order, she takes it back to the table where Cecil has fallen alseep on top of her sketchbook* rolleyes What am I going to do with you, Cecil...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 pm
*finishes her meal* Hmm... I should probably go see which of my pets are home and if they need to be fed. *pokes Cecil* Hey, I need my sketchbook.

Eh? *blinks* Oh! *bounces up to float near Kits' head*

It's about time. C'mon, let's go home. *closes her sketchbook and leaves to go home, Cecil floating behind her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:27 am
{{I'll change my outfit after this post.}}

Amy sighed in relief as she finally entered her garden at AS. She hadn't been there in over a week. She had taken Thistle to Yosemite in hopes that being in so much wilderness would perk her up. She had managed to be happier for most of the time. And now, she actually accompanied Amy to AS. However, her smile was still gone and she didn't run around the gardens chasing fairies. She simply went to the fountain, hopped up on the edge, and laid down.

Amy had texted Karrie and let him know about her plans so that he didn't try to make plans to come over and see Thistle. She hoped they could make plans now that she was back for him to come over and see her.

Before she left, she had given Zephit instructions about various things around the house that he might have questions about. She also gave him Karrie and Kits' information and address so that he could talk with one of them if he needed help with anything. She hoped he hadn't needed anything and had gotten along well. She also hoped she'd be there when he and Karrie met for the first time.

Amy sighed once more and sat down next to Thistle on the fountain. She pet her head. "Well, we're back home, sweetie. It's good to be back."

Thistle didn't respond and kept looking into the water.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games