Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ChaoZzNinja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:12 am
hey sup! just got PM randomly and thought....... aite then might as well join cool ........
anyway.... the name's Peter, interested in games, music, anime, etc and currently living in the uk, studying art & design, working my way 2 become a animator and would like produce my own animes series 1 day. wanna know anything else just ask wink  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:20 am
well, hello everyone in why not? land.

i'm little leaf

i like anime and well alot off strange things  

mawu earth

Thaitlynea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:53 am
Hmm. Well, I'm 22. I'm a cosplay mule. Paine is my favourite Final Fantasy character. In case you can't tell ;p I like movies, walking, playing games, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:08 am
Hey.

I'm Kahnorakuzeno though you can tell by my user name. I'm 12 years old, I'm from Malaysia, my favorite video game is Kingdom Hearts, I like watching movies, playing video games, watching TV, role-playing, and sports. I'm very talkative but slow at typing and my ambition is to become an author.  

Crail_Kage

Onigiri_Tohru-Honda

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:15 am
Hello! I'm Tohru Honda! I'm 17 years old. A high school graduate about to start college in the winter semester. As you probably noticed; I love Furuba//Fruits Basket. And if you don't know what that is.. it's an awesome manga! Anyway, ^^ that's pretty much me. I hope we all enjoy ourselves here smile and I thank the moderators for letting me join smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:31 am
Hi~! I was seen around the Art Arena and randomly got a PM asking me to join. The only other guild I've joined in my 3 years of being here is the Beyblade Slash guild so I figured it was time for another one XD;;

I'm 17 [soon to be 18] and spend my time either reading books and fanfiction or drawing manga. I seem to acquire books like there is no tomorrow and it's seriously killing my bank account. I've been drawing for about the same amount of time I've been on gaia but I still have a long way to go with that.

Nice to meet you guys ^____^  

Gandalf Kitty

Choco Fresa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:44 am
Jello People.
I'm Ann and I'm 19 years old. I have been on gaia for a few months now. Been trying to get a top place in the winner circle in the avatar arena....Grrr Trying to cosplay unused characters lol razz Example GAIL biggrin ^_^ Thinking about my next victim razz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:39 am
Hi! I was seen in the avatar arena. I'm 14 years old and I can't remember when I joined Gaia. My cousin told me about it. I like the color silver cause it's not so shiny and showy like the bright colors and not so dull like dark colors. I like being called Haru cause it suits me. It means spring in japanese. Not so hot like summer, not so cold like winter and not so gloomy like fall. I can't say that I'm gonna be on everyday cause of life especially Tuesdays cause I have drama club after school. If you wanna learn more about me though, just go to my Gaia profile and/or friendster.com/x3xharux9x  

Sir Chancellor

Premium Wife

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

SPO4 Zaphiere

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:08 am
Hello everyone. I believe its only proper for me to introduce myself. My real name is Joquin Andrew de Guzman. 17 yrs of age and a college freshman. Im from the Philippines Btw. been a gaian member only for a few months. Well im pretty much silent but also outspoken and funny. A Sanguine but also at the same time a Phlegmatic. Still depends upon you if how you perceive me if you've gotten to know me  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:17 am
um uh i guess imnew here lol  

emo8sk8ter

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:24 am
I'm Rita- real name- been on Gaia about 3 yrs, am vice captain in a couple of guilds, Captain in a couple more- including the GGN Moderators' Guild which is the sister guild to the Captain's guild. So- why aren't all the crew members here members there?

Anyway- I have 2 17.75 yr old daughters and a 20 yr old son on Gaia, and I love to do all sorts of things. I have been into anime since anime started, love J-pop (some of the rock is ok- but not all), almost all music in America, except Rap/hip-hop and most Death Metal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:25 am
(to whome it may concern ty for the invite!)

I am 1/4 of a century old (or 5x5= years of age)

Female

signs: Cancer the Crab ; Year of the Dog  

clairetc1982

Matti Wilson

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:36 am
Hai, I'm Matti
I'm eighteen years old, to be nineteen in january.

I go to Florida school of the arts, starting my next semester after the winter break.

I'm gay, and moderatly flamboyant >_>;;

I live in Florida, the worst place of all places.

my goal is to soon be out of florida and off to Massachussettes where my boyfriend and I want to move when I'm done with college biggrin

umm I've been on gaia for about 4 years, but it's not like I was ON it all four years, I took alot of Haitus' where I didn't even show for a year or so, but this account has been in existance for four years and still going.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:20 am
Hello, I sure will introduce myself I love introducing myself to people ^_^. First off Id like to thank who invited me to the guild it was really nice of you ^_^ and I hope to enjoy it which I know that I will!.
I am an 18 year old girl (obviously!) and Im from Regina Sask. its cold here would someome from like I dont know hawaii come and take me away! lol.
I graduated last year and I am going to be taking a photography class which I am excited about lol and I hope to travel one day.
I have a bf of one lovely year <3 umm what eslse!!!!! I love gaia I have been on for a few years or so and I love monkys, pigs, cows and donations and comment on my profile and and and RANDOM PM'S!
im in the avi arena right now so please vote for me <3 and comment because i love comments lol
welllllllll this is enough about me for now LETS HEAR ABOUT YOU! smile  

aannie12334

9,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100

Xnalga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:23 am
Hi! My name is Andrew. That alone should prove my gender. If it didn't I'm male. I joined gaia.... over a year ago sweatdrop I'm usually just pm'ing people when I'm on, feel free to send me one and start up a chat. I enjoy watching anime. Love stories are my fav. Favorite anime is either Kashimashi, Eureka 7, or Mushi-ute. I'm either on gaia or hanging out with my friends. If theres anything else you want to know just ask. 3nodding

P.S. Thanks for the invite whee  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games