Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image
Hanas butt went back to how it had been. "I don't want you to kill yourself for me." She told him, giving him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:17 pm
Brago sighed. "Get some rest, Hana. Its time for bed. Dream about us makeing love" he laughed  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 pm
User Image
"Alright." hana said, wrapping herslef around him and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 pm
Brago lay upon his bed. " I guess I will catch some sleep." Brago closed his eyes.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:54 am
Fox Demon Kirara
User Image
Nike drank greedily and the Sipon in her began to demand more. Power sang through her and she would have it all. She began to gnaw on Kerat's wrist to open the wound more. It was not enough. Eyes wild she grabbed at Kerat and sank her fangs into his neck.

((No Dokuro, I'm just lazy))
((I see...))

Kerat could not allow this to continue. Her colour was back and her bite was getting stronger. He needed to stop this before she became stronger then him. He grabbed her lover jaw and went to bent it open as he pushed her away form him. "It's enough!" He said calmly but now stern. He looked at her with caring eyes. He had to keep her from becoming a blood raging beast. "Control yourself Nike!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:15 am
Neuro looked at them and opened a portal to his home,he pushed them in it and closed it, he began walking away, his face blank but his mind already planning something,"I must do it or else no one will,"He smiled as he said this.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image
Nike stopped when she heard her name. She looked at Kerat and felt ashamed. She released him and opened a portal to her home and fell out onto her bed. She started to cry. She had never lost control like that. Never.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:44 pm
((daytime nao?))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 pm
((i guess so))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:57 pm
Brago awakened then turned over and crashed his head into his pillow. "Hanaaa" he said in a muffled sound.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:59 pm
User Image
"What is it brago?" Hana said, sleepily rolling over to face him. "Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:06 pm
Brago was not a morning person " Have a maid prepare breakfast. afterwards, I am going to nike's."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:12 pm
User Image
"Alright." Nike kissed him. "I need to talk to Nike to, but Its something Private, so I'm going to head over before you." She moved and called maid, giving her bragos instructions. She then got dressed. "I will see you in a little bit then." She kissed brago again and opened a portal to Nike's room and walked through. It closed behind her. "Nike? Are you here?" she called out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 pm
(( yaaay evee gave me Nike kisses ;D ))

Brago grabbed piece by piece off of his plate and ate it under his pillow. He waited for Hanas return.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 am
User Image
Kane Searched for Nike but her aura was strangely off. Every moment he couldn't feel her was a stab in his heart. When he finally found her, he would never let her go.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games