Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 am
Sakura made her way into AS after taking a short nap at home, Saph was fast asleep and not wanting to wake the mewpit she quietly made her way out to the gardens and saw Amy and Thistle by the fountain. She wandered over and sat down on the edge with a smile of greeting. "Hey there Amy, Thistle, how are you two doing?" she asked cheerfully  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 am
{{cute outfit! smile }}

Amy looked up at the familiar voice and smiled softly, happily. She got up and hugged Sakura tightly for a few moments before she sat back down on the fountain. "Doing good, Sakura. Thistle and I just got back from a trip to Yosemite. We spent a lot of time in the wilderness and explored. How are you doing?"

Thistle turned her head when Sakura addressed her, and she simply flicked her tail in greeting.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 am
((Thnx n you too blaugh ))

She gave a smile and returned the hug. "Well I'm doing alright, I just got back after a long trip for work...ended up bring back another addition to the family too. It's sleeping curled up next to Saph and I didn't want to wake the pair they were so cute" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 am
{{Aww, thank you! XD}}

Amy laughed softly. "So we've both been away traveling. I'm glad we both decided to come back here to the garden. I sure missed it. But you got another addition to the family? Sakura, that's awesome! What is it? Do you think you could bring it by sometime so I can meet it?"

She smiled gently at the name 'Saph'. "And you decided to stick with the name 'Saph' for your mewpit. That's good. I bet she's happy with a name, and it's such a good and fitting name for her!"

{{It was a girl, right?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 am
((yeah it was =3))

She nodded with a smile at the request. "I'd love to, I think this one will like the garden too" she said happily. "Turns out that Saph has become quite adept at helping me with work...she's very talented herself. She's quite the little thief when she needs to be" she said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:07 am
Amy grinned. "That's great she's helping you out with your work! If her being around also helps your magic, then I'd say she might just be a familiar. They're very helpful and can boost a person's magic."

She giggled softly at the thief comment. "And how is she a thief?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 am
She giggled a bit and smiled. "Well...it appears she can float a little...add in the amount of fur she has, she became rather adept at stealing keys for jail cells" she said giggling. "She hides them in her fur and one, two, three we're out of there and home free" she explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:16 am
Amy grinned brightly. "That's so cool! She's stealing keys in order to help you out when your sister locks you in... though it still sucks to hear that your sister is doing that. But it definitely sounds like Saph might be your familiar. I don't know enough about them, though, to make a call one way or the other. Velcore could probably help you out more there."

"So tell me more about your new addition. What is it, and is it a boy or a girl?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 am
"Well I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl just yet but it's actually a Leocorn. It's another stray that I befriended" she said cheerfully thinking about the little family she was gaining. "As for Ebony...well she doesn't really lock me up so much as lock the house up instead...Saph has been learning a few tricks from her if anything" she explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 am
Amy tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Leocorn? What is that?"

She reached down and started petting Thistle's head absentmindedly.

"And that's still locking you up, Sakura. I'm glad with Saph's help, though, you're able to get out when you want."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:40 am
She blinked a few times in confusion until she realized she was right about being locked up. "Oh yeah...your right. Anyway picture a lion and a unicorn and put them together" she said with a smile. "That's what a Leocorn is...I'll bring it around next time I visit" she said happily then got to her feet. "Well it's almost time for them to be waking up now so I had best get back home. I'll bring them along next time though" she said offering a hug to her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 am
Amy smiled and stood up to hug her friend. "That creature sounds amazing! And very big. I hope you do bring it by. Since it's half unicorn, I bet Thistle would like to be around it very much."

She glanced at her pony, at her nonresponsive behavior, and hoped maybe this new creature could bring her out of this slump.

"I can't wait to meet her/him. You have a great day, Sakura, and I'm really glad we got to see each other."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:45 am
Sakura gave a happy nod then giggled about the size comment. "Actually it's about the same size as Thistle...well I best get going now..I'll see you two later. Take care now" she said before she wandered back home again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:49 am
Amy's eyes widened slightly at this news. "Really? About the same size? Well that is really neat and can be handy. They and Thistle should get along really well! See you later, Sakura."

Amy then looked at Thistle, sighed, and picked up her pony. "I think in time, you'll be just fine Thistle..."

And hopefully after getting to talk with Karrie would urge the process forward. She didn't mention that, though, because Thistle seemed to get upset whenever Karrie or Velcore were mentioned.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am
((Would playing/seeing/being around another unicorn make Thistle cheer up a bit?))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games