Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:41 pm
"W-what? Me?" Shadow blinked, faking surprise. "Well um... I..." She started, trying to think of an excuse.

"Just get on with it, shorty." The soldier who was attempting to flirt with her said while slapping her butt. She jumped, fumbling her gun before holding it tightly to her chest.

"That was uncalled for." She snapped, rubbing her bottom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:58 pm
Damien turned around to the soldier. "I hope you weren't sexually harassing your comrade, were you?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:02 pm
"No sir. Just giving her some encouragement." The soldier replied.

Shadow grimaced, looking at him harshly before turning back to Damien. She slowly walked over to him and Jian, trying to read them carefully. She knew she had to move soon. She just needed an opening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:16 pm
Damien walked with Jian and Shadow into the first area of the front building, the part that concealed the experimentation areas in behind. He then requested to speak with one of the camp doctors who was actually the chief of experimentation.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 pm
After entering the first area, Shadow slowly backed away from Jian and Damien. Slowly, she grabbed the door knob and slowly turned it.

Jian turned back towards Shadow just as she opened the door to bolt. Seeing this, Jian's eyes lit up as he bolted after her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:53 pm
"Ah, doctor. So good of you to have come. Do you have any of those 'special collars' left by any chance?" Damien asked, then turned to smirk at Shadow, only to see her trying to escape with Jian going after her. He sighed and placed a few fingers of his white gloved hand on his forehead.

"Um, I take it that's the person it's for, my Absolute Leader?" the chief doctor asked.

"Yes" Damien replied, exasperated. Just great. The whole ruse might be broken by Shadow. He hoped Jian would be able to catch her. He was physically stronger and quicker than Damien himself, so hopefully that would work to his advantage.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 pm
Shadow bolted towards the forest as the guards were about to shoot, but seeing Jian, they decided not to risk it. She looked behind herself briefly for a second, only to see him gaining on her. She swore as the woods slowed her down and Jian gained on her. She came across a meadow and bolted across it as fast as she could, but to her surprise, Jian was still faster. Jian tackled her, knocking her to the ground as the pair rolled down a slope, Shadow struggling to get away while Jian struggled to restrain her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 pm
The chief doctor ordered a shock collar with remote controls to be brought to the main entrance of the building. Damien requested two collars. One for him and one for the Chief General.

Damien just stood there and sighed. Hopefully Jian was able to catch Shadow and bring her back.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:17 pm
In a moment of pure luck, Shadow barely managed to get her hand free and whacked the side of Jian's neck, knocking him out. She took a deep breath, coughing as she broke free and his body lay on the grassy field. Her wrists hurt like hell as blood dripped down her face from the struggle, and she saw traces of it on his uniform. Suddenly, she heard shouts of officers heading their way, and still in a adrenaline induced state, she fled.

"I-it's the chief general!" One soldier said, rushing to him and checking his pulse and breathing. "He's still alive. You two, get him back to base. The rest of us will continue our pursuit. We can't let her get away!"

Shadow continued running and running, now with a slight limp as she tried to make it to safety, wherever that was.

((So... I'm thinking about having her escape to Mt. Angelo. I've been wanting to get the priestess back into this story. lol. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:36 pm
Damien started to worry. It was taking Jian a long time. He knew Shadow knew how to fight, and that would be a problem. It was the whole reason she had to be restrained. He placed the shock collar and remotes on a table and began pacing.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 pm
The door suddenly opened as Jian was carried in and put on a doctor's table by two soldiers. "Absolute Leader, The chief general needs medical assistance and we need to contact the border patrol. We have three soldiers on her tail, but she's heading to Mt. Angelo."

"Over here!" The doctor said, leading them to a medical table as they put his body on top. "His life isn't in any danger. He's just knocked out." The doctor said with relief. "This isn't his blood by the looks of it either." The doctor said, unbuttoning his jacket and exposing a clean shirt. He then pulled up his shirt sleeve and looked at the small bruises beginning to form. "There was a struggle though. The chief general was winning by the looks of it. She must have just gotten lucky, though I'll be honest. It looks like he was wrestling a bear, not a young lady."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:54 pm
Damien threw the shock collar and remotes against the wall in a rage. "********!!!" he exclaimed. After taking a few breaths to calm down, he walked quickly over to where Jian was. "Well, at least he's not too hurt. Just fix him up however you can and try to get him back to consciousness" Damien ordered. He then turned to the soldiers. "Well, you heard the doctor. Everything is fine. Now get moving!"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:01 pm
"Yes sir!" The soldier said, saluting before leaving the room. The soldiers left the room, trying to get in contact with the border patrol. After twenty minutes, they got a confirmation that Shadow passed through the border five minutes ago. The soldiers swore. Damien wasn't going to like this and it would be their heads. Hesitantly, the went back to tell him the news. He took off his hat, looking grave as if someone just died as he swallowed hard. "Sir... the... the border patrol just confirmed that we... we just missed her. She's in the priestess's territory now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 pm
((How did Shadow get there in 15 minutes? She'd have to go quite a way through Helmshirish territory first, which is now Diethelmian controlled. Diethelm is not that small either.))

I really should draw a map. xd ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:16 pm
((Yes you should. >.< I always thought Mt. Angelo was between Helmshire and Diethelm. lol. Should I say 3 hours or something, or do you just want to continue? ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games