Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3643 3644 3645 3646 3647 3648 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 am

Amore? che è ricco zitellona.
So meglio di così ...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:36 am

*She sits up straight as she hears Franco's response.* stressed Speak English you goon! You need the practice! talk2hand For your information IT IS AMORE! I'm getting married to this man so get used to it! talk2hand

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 am

*raises an eyebrow in confusion as she drinks her tea but politely doesn't butt in or try to eavesdrop on Psy's call. Instead she looks over to Aya-chan* How be you this morning dear?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:45 am

Ehhh - maybe you should speak your native tongue you fancazzista! This cop better be one figo figone. I'm headin out to Vegas soon and I'm going to stop by and see for mine self just what kinda establishment you got goin there. Somethin just ain't flowin right wit you.
Capisci? cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:46 am

OH I am well User Image
you?

*relieved at having some interaction to not look like she is paying too much attention to the man yelling over the phone* stressed
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:54 am

User Image Heading to Vegas? Stopping by? User Image *Changes her tone drastically and speaks sweetly.* So…WHEN were you thinking about stopping exactly. 4laugh *Hopes he will tell her a time frame so she can be prepared.* sweatdrop

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 am

*smirks as she hears a guy yelling over the phone and seeing aya's reaction. After finishing off her tea she takes a slow swig of the dew before answering aya, sighing in relief* ahhhh...much better now, my roomie's silly boyfriend woke me up when he got home from his graveyard shift and I couldn't fall back asleep...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 am

Ehh now, that depends on how much time Franco needs to tacchinare the ladies cool
addio zitellona

The line cuts off as Franco disconnects the call.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:11 am

Oh I know all about others keeping you up at night... rolleyes
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:17 am

*She hangs up her phone and pinches the bridge of her nose. No time frame or date, but knowing Franco it could be any day now. stressed She takes a very deep breath and exhales. This was only a matter of time. sweatdrop She knew she and Officer Dougherty would have to face the family eventually. She sips her latte and contemplates on how to best handle this. stressed *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:20 am

*looks at Aya curiously holding her dew in mid-sip* And just what's THAT supposed to mean dear?

*looks over to Psy after she gets off the phone and looks distressed* You okay over there hun?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 am

*realizes Liada may not know about the Leko situation stressed *
Oh I also have a night owl type roommate.... User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:33 am

*Sips her latte and sighs.* Oh I'm okay. That was one of my brothers. I recently got engaged to be married and my brothers aren't too thrilled about it yet. They haven't met him and I'm the only girl, plus my fiance is a cop on the GGG Police Force and well…it gets complicated. sweatdrop *She grins at Liada.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 am

*realizes what Aya means and 'whew's in relief* Oh hahahaha...gotcha, Mary and Josef I have a gutterbrain....And oh geeze Psy don't get me started with brothers. I have a younger one of my own and THANK GOD! only one...I feel bad for any girl that has to deal with more than one sibling. *takes another swig of her soda*

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 am

*has no idea what Laida could have misunderstood User Image.....
grins to cover up her ignorance User Image*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3643 3644 3645 3646 3647 3648 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games