Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:34 pm
"I will have some chocolate after I touch the panda hat" she said squeezing the panda's paw. Expecting it to sing and dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:36 pm
"......Are you implying something, Mr. Switzerland...?"

"...and thank you, Miss Liechtenstein...."

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:39 pm
((Hello everyone. I'm having my friend Laura type today. She'll be the one replying to everyone 3nodding ))

She walked in through the door "Hello everyone~" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:40 pm
Instead of dancing, Natalia merely looked at the hand Liech used to squeeze her paw. She blinked at Liech and sneezed.  

Aniki China

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:43 pm
((If this is the case, 'ey Dude!))

"...Oh, good evening, sister...would like some chocolate I bought..?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:43 pm
"......" looks back at her brother and folds her arms.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 pm
"Well, at least it was cute, right, Lili? Besides, that's an actual panda." he says, smirking and ruffling his sister's hair. He looks at the panda and pets it, giggling.

He smiles and bows to Ukraine. "Hallo, Ukraine~ How was your night last night?" he asks politely.

He looks at Belarus. "The only thing I'm implying that I won't eat it if it's from Belgium." he says, scrunching his nose as he says the other chocolateer's name.

(( MY POSTS ARE SO SLOW D;

I apologize in advance for anymore slow posts. =w= ;;; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:52 pm
".....that was a good one brother, but now I am going to have to get you back" she giggled, picking up a Belgium chocolate.  

Loev Bara

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:54 pm
"Oh, no you don't, sister. You remember last time....don't you?" he says, making one of those faces.

(( OH, also, random fact: Some Belgian chocolates are aphrodisiacs. XD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:54 pm
((I apologize for the slow post. I'm teaching Laura over the phone how this guild works and what APH is. Shes learning.))

"Oh sure, thank you sister!~" , she said happily walking over to her sister. EDIT; "Good evening Switzerland. Yes it was really nice." she said blushing.[/size  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:55 pm
(( Don't forget about Switzy, Ukraine. =w= ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm
China picks up Natalia and sets her down next to Panda on the chair. "Isn't a real panda better than a doll, aru?" he asked Liech, walking over to Bela's bag and picking out a piece of chocolate.  

Aniki China

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm
((Lol, good to know...XD))
"Nope" she said popping a chocolate into her mouth and smiling innocently. "I think so" she said to China.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:02 pm
(( XD I reckon that's one of the reasons why he hates Belgium. =w= ))

Switzerland sighs and pats his sister's head. "Good. It was...er...nevermind." he says, sitting in his usual chair (which he has officially claimed, mind you.)
"Just don't eat too many, Lili. You don't need an upset stomach (among other things)."

((Edit))

"I'm glad you....enjoyed yourself, Ukraine." he says, smiling.

Mukuro-kun

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:07 pm
"These.....are really good" she muttered. Taking a few more and suspiciously eyeing Ukraine's blush.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games