Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:04 am
User Image
Misha awoke from her dreamless sleep to find herself in the circle of Dante's arms. They had fallen asleep together on the couch. She smiled to herself and watched his peacefully sleeping face. He was gorgeous to look at and she was intrigued by him now as much as the day she first glimpsed him. She lay her head on his chest and snuggled closer, listening to the beating of his heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 am
Kerat allowed her to go for day was coming to him. She became her self and she was free from harm. She was kind of his responsibility for long ago he had led her to Kane. He had played a very small part but a part and this was a result for that. She would be fine so Kerat turned to his own home. Now he showed the city that he was back and that he was alive. He slammed the outer door behind him and every window was covered to prevent any sunlight into the building. Kerat laid down into his coffin and closed eyes. He was almost naked as blood was poured into the coffin that later closed for the day. Giant locks slammed shut, ones that could only be opened from the inside. Kerat turned to sleep and four of his human subjects stood guard. Each of them could see the other three and behind them. Kerat was a vampire and by that he had enemies that wanted his hart.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm
User Image
"nike?" Hana called out again. She walked towards Nike's bed and saw the girl. "Nike, are you ok?" She placed a hand on Nike's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante softly murmured something that was clearly not English, but rather gibberish as a grin spread across his face for a moment. His arms tighten a bit around his lover.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nike reared up shreiking, throwing herself backwards and slamming against the wall. She slid down it fighting control. She stared wide-eyed as Hana. "D-don't come any closer." Her Siphon was almost gone but it still waited to rear its head.

Misha lifted her head and watched him, a giggle escaping her. She couldn't believe how utterly cute that was. She kissed his chin, since it was as close as his tightened hold would allow her to reach. She lay her head back on his chest, lightly tracing little hearts on his chest with her finger.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image
Hana walked towards Nike. "Nike, your my friend, and your in pain, let me help you." She said, kneeling next to her.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 am
User Image
"i'm afraid Hana," nike sobbed. "He d-did something to me. To my Siphon. It's all wrong." Nike could usually surpress it easily but now it was a continuous fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:13 am
User Image
Hana leaned over and hugged Nike. "Its ok, Nike. He did something to me to and i and fighting it and its very hard for me to."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:30 am
User Image
"I'm just so thirsty." Nike didn't like this feeling. it mader her feel weak and out of control. She was always in control.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:38 am
(( rofl @ u waitin till she got offline to post here ))  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:43 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

It was much longer before his eyes flickered open slowly. "Mmm." He let his gaze fall to Misha who was tracing hearts on his chest and he chuckled a bit. "So, this is what my love has been up to since I fell asleep, huh?" A smile graced his lips. He still hada look of worry on his face, but it was nothing more than little pieces of the mass concern which restricted him earlier.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 am
User Image
"Nike, I'm your friend, and I offer you the same thing i offered Brago." Hana told her. "If you ever need blood, take mine."  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 pm
User Image
"I can't," Nike whispered. "if I drink from you, I won't stop. That's the terrible curse of the Siphon. I had it under control, but now....now i can't hold it." Nike crumbled. "Oh, Kane, where are you?" she moaned, laying back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image
"You still bottles of blood in your mini fridge in here right?" Hana said, getting up to go look since it was only a few feet away. Reaching out to open the door, Hana's reality shifted again as the memory made her panic for a moment and she attacked herself, slash her arm open with her nails. Her blood started to pool on the floor.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:52 pm
((Subtle Eevee rolleyes ))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games