Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Dark Red Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:21 am
1st of all thankyou for inviting me.

Ok well lets see...........I'm 18 and registered on Gaia on the 27th of July this year. The rest is pretty much on my profile...or of course you can ask me mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:30 am
Hello! My name is Cameron, but my friends either call me DJ or Kadaj. Um, I'm 15 and I live in VT. So.. yeah!  

Kadaj Ishamu

ZeinzuKun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:12 am
Hi~ My real name's James *Zeinzu is the way they pronounce it in Japanese*

I love animes, anime mangas, gifts, etc.

Heheh~ Hope we have fun in this guild~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:12 am
hi im jay and im turning 17 in 4 months and i am happy for ppl to look at dream avi and see it its good  

Dark Elfian Warrior

Suzaku24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:15 am
Hello to all.... this is Suzaku24... someone sent me an invite to this guild and I have decided to join.... I've been apart of Gaia for a few years now... if you check out my profile you can figure me out somewhat..... all you need to really know is that I'm into anime, j-rock, j-pop, mangas, and many more things, but I don't have the energy to think of them at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:58 am
Hey, it's Itami Painguinlord. I've been in Gaia since 2007 started. Here's a few things I LOVE Penguins! Eating chicken! Making art! I also like making animations...  

Painguinlord

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

sugar blaster

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:38 am
Well, I'm Thatty. My real name is Emma, but you can call me whatever you like.
I'm a bit of an artist and my DA page is here. I got it, like, two days ago, so there isn't much on there.
I just hope that this guild isn't as much of a disappointment as all of the others.
*Has bad luck with guilds*
.___.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:17 am
umm hi...im thedarkone15....my real name is stephen..and im 16....umm
i like videogame abd anime....and im a artist(still learning) 3nodding  

thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Empress3708

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:57 am
Hi,
I'm Dani.
I'm 16.
Get to know me<3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:24 am
I'm Heartbroken...
----------------------------------------------------------

Heehee!

I'm Pippa (but that names sucks, so call me Brianna)
I'm 16
from GB
A bit dark and scary...sometimes...
And I'm so cold!! It's like -9 here atm!!
So someone come give me a hug?

----------------------------------------------------------
...wihtout your love

Brianna-Woe

The Wolf in Your Bed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:52 am
Hi, I'm grunbun. 17. I like grey and pink. Together. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:13 pm
Hey everyone! Im Ayesha (That IS my real name, not just my username), I dont like telling my age... -_- Um...I play Piano, flute, guitar, recorder, and harmonica. I like reading and writing. (Im currently writing a REALLY LOOONG story called "Lost in Life". Im always researching things...(Astronomy, animals, how planes work (I would kill to fly a plane!), and other random stuff...) I have 2 pet cats, (Mikito and Edan), a dog, (Aries), a turtle, (Tetley), and a ferret, (Koda). Im horrible at mathematics! I like being random. I hate seafood...And thats really it! If you want to read more about me, just check my profile page...Lots of stuff about me there.

AND OMG!!!!! Theres 2 Ayesha's here! AWESOMENESS!!! ^_^

Skelanimic Polka-Dot

xXsonicboomXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:44 pm

Hi I'm Christine. I got an invite to this guild because apparently they saw me in the arena. I like anime and one of my favorite bands is Boys Like Girls. I'm also Asian and I've been on Gaia for a little over a month. If you want to know more you can always just look on my profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:26 pm
Hi. I turned 16 in August and i love animae, manga, final fantasy and other roleplaying games. I also will rp sometimes.  

Reyjin the Dragonsoul

Lord Ryuu the Third

Dapper Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Yo! Lord Ryuu the Third here! I won't reveal my true name yet, get to know me better first, I like draw, practice my Tae-Kwon-Do, I'm fourteen, love anime and just about everything else about Japanese culture, and uphold literacy at all times!

Yes, I am kinda hyper right now.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games