Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:54 pm
iLovePockeex3
strawberryalice

That's a great idea! PETITION TIMEEE

HELLS YEAHHHH : 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:54 pm
:b

Noryoku Kiyama

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:55 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:00 pm
ninja  

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:00 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 pm
URGENT:

Girls! One of our members has been hacked!!!! Poor Peya Sakano, I sent her a message yesterday or the day before asking if she was okay, and today I got a really nasty reply, I won't even put it here. Her previously amazing avatar had all the items removed and this is what her page looks like now.

User Image

I sent in a report, but if you guys know who might have done this, or a way we can help get the hacker caught, let's work together! I've been hacked in almost the same exact manner, so I know how distraught Peya Sakano's actual user must feel.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:05 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:13 pm
strawberryalice

I'll send in a report as well

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:18 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:21 pm
yum_puddi  

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:23 pm
strawberryalice
URGENT:

Girls! One of our members has been hacked!!!! Poor Peya Sakano, I sent her a message yesterday or the day before asking if she was okay, and today I got a really nasty reply, I won't even put it here. Her previously amazing avatar had all the items removed and this is what her page looks like now.

User Image

I sent in a report, but if you guys know who might have done this, or a way we can help get the hacker caught, let's work together! I've been hacked in almost the same exact manner, so I know how distraught Peya Sakano's actual user must feel.
How did you get hacked? sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:23 pm
:b

Noryoku Kiyama

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:24 pm
Setsunasa
strawberryalice

I'll send in a report as well

Thank you! She was such a nice girl, I really despise hackers. I'm so miffed right now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:29 pm
BabyGusty
strawberryalice
URGENT:

User Image

How did you get hacked? sad

It was about three-ish years ago, this girl whose username was OrgasmicGoodies was trolling around trying to pretend she was my friend and making a trade, instead she ended up hacking my old account, and I had to start from scratch. I reported her, and apparently she used the emails of people's accounts she hacked to frame other people. I got a comment on my old profile a long time ago accusing me of being the hacker! PFFFFBBBBTTT I don't know a dang thing about how to hack anything, and I don't want to! Anyways, I reported her to admins and cleared up the misunderstanding with the user who thought I was the hacker. I got most of my items back into my new (current) account but it was a hassle. The same hacker sent me a PM a couple of years back on this account using a different account. So it seems she has a way to get away with it.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:31 pm
yum_puddi  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games