Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:53 pm
((I'm bored, i need something dangerous and stupid to happen in the RP, otherwise Hana might lose her title of queen of attracting bad things))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 pm
(( zzzz))  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:09 am
User Image
Nike stared at the blood. It fell like slow motion, drip by delicious drip. Seized by her thirst she got up from the bed and walked toward Hana as if in a dream. She took, Hana's hand and lifted it to her lips and licked at the wound. She whimpered as the blood filled her mouth and the power pulsing in it called to her. Nike tried to resist. Hana was her friend but the blood sang its siren call and her fangs descended breaking a new wound, and she drank.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:12 am
User Image
Hana for frozen for a few seconds trying to focus her mind again back to real reality, but was jolted back to it by Nikes bite into her wrist. She let out a small scream and tried to pull her arm away. She shifted into her demon form to try and shove Nike off her.
User Image  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 am
User Image
Nike's lips broke away and she stumbled back. Nike was stunned at what she had done. "Oh, Hana. I'm sorry, I-," her words broke off in midsentence. Hana had changed to her demon form and she was bleeding. The Siphon greedily took hold and with amazing strength, she grabbed Hana to her and began to lick the blood from her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:35 am
User Image
Hana let out a gasp as Nike grabbed her and licked the blood coming from her mouth from her demon form twisting her insides. She tried to shove Nike off again using both her arms, including her still injured one that splashed blood on to the top half of Hana's body. When that did work, Her aura pushed at Nike with almost its full force because of the badly cracked restraints. Hana remembered that Brago had said her aura was stronger than his and she tried to pull it back, but it kept pushing against Nike.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:55 am
User Image
Nike had been thrown back by the power of Hana's aura, instantly coming to a crouch. Nike quailed inside, and recovered just a smidge. "Hana, I'm so sorry," her eyes filled with fear. "I can't...control it." She was shaking now with the effort, but the blood called to her and her eyes became wild. The Siphon pulled on the Prince's mantle and she surged forward through Hana's aura. She roughly grabbed the other to her and sank her fangs into Hana's neck. Nike could feel the demon twisting Hana's insides and once more she resisted. She had to do something or she would kill Hana.
Pulling away, she leaned her head on Hana's shoulder. "I'm gonna tr-try something. But I need...to know it's o-okay. I-I'm gonna use Seduction to try and....stop it, to bring you....out of...your demon." Her breath came in pants as she shook and struggled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:15 pm
User Image
Hana wasn't listening to Nike as her aura surged forward and bounced off the princes mantle. An unwanted moan came out of her when Nike bit her neck. She was slowly losing control of her aura.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:49 pm
User Image
Nike sank her fangs into Hana's neck and reached within her, bring forth the Seduction. She licked the wound and called Hana's name. It was soft and sibilant, "Hana, The night flower closes its petals against the break of day." It was one of the phrases she had implanted into Hana, long ago. It didn't seem to work so she pulled on the Seduction harder and said it again, pleased when Hana's hair began to change. Her moment of relief had relaxed Nike to much and Seduction and Siphon began to weave together. The power seized Nike and she was drawn into her own Seduction, trapping hana as well. She began to lick the blood from Hana's lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image
"Ni...ke....." Hana said as she melded back into her human form. Her eye's became distant as Nike's seduction took her and she pressed her body into the girl, her own legs becoming weak. Hana let out a pleasure filled moan as Nike licked the blood from her lips.  

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image
Nike didn't hear her. She wrapped her arms around Hana, kissing her, hands stroking Hana's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image
Hana kissed Nike back, the seduction leaving her no choice but to. Her body melted into Nike's, the other girls hold around her her only support.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 pm
(( Recap Pl0x. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 pm
((Uhm, not sure. All other characters are home with their loved ones and Nike's Siphon is out of control and she tried to use seduction to stop it but it backfired and now she and Hana are......))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:16 am
llOOC: . . . Gettin' jiggy wit' it! XDll  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games