Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:58 pm
Heya Amy. stressed Heck no, like I'd own a horse. And where the crap would I keep it? The JD? xd -cracks up at the thought- rofl Maybe Pandora would let me keep it somewhere down there. rofl I can just see Psy coming up in the Red Room only to see a freaking unicorn being pampered right beside her. rofl rofl -dame starts laughing so hard she can barely breathe-

-Prancy pays dame no mind and keeps trotting all high and mighty like. When it notices Thistle following and doing the same thing, the unicorn neighs in delight and approval and quickens its trot, turning it into a game-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:07 pm
Amy giggled along with Dame. "Well, I wasn't sure where you'd have room to keep it, but things change all the time around here. You never know. So, if it isn't yours, are you watching it for someone? Is it an animal from BAC?"

Thistle heard the quickening of the unicorn's trot before she saw it. She looked at the unicorn, squeaked, and quickly picked up its own pace to follow it. She also tried her best to neigh like the older unicorn, but it came on much higher pitched, though.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:26 pm
rofl Yeah, it's from BARC. One of the animals week keep around as a BARC pet or whatnot. I took it out for a nice trot and change of scenery or whatever. And cause they wanted me too. stare Plus, I figured it might like AS. 3nodding

-the unicorn takes off into a canter down one of the maze branches-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:33 pm
Amy laughed softly. "Whoops. I meant 'BARC', not 'BAC'. I keep forgetting about the racing part. And I'm glad you brought it around. This is the most active and happy I've seen Thistle in quite some time. This is really helping her. I hope she can come back by in the future."

She watched as the unicorn took off down one of the maze paths and Thistle struggled after her to keep up. She had little legs, so she couldn't go nearly as fast as the unicorn could. But she was sure trying her hardest.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

Thistle squeaked after the unicorn as she tried to keep up. She hadn't run in a long time! She couldn't believe how much she had missed it, or how out of shape she was!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:45 pm
-dame shrugs- I dunno, ask it. Maybe it'll impart some divine unicornian wisdom unto you or something. lol

-canters a little slower so Thistle can keep up, shuffling its mane every so often-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 pm
Amy laughed. "Not sure that knowledge will be about its gender, though. Maybe it will let Thistle know, though. It hasn't talked, yet. I wonder if it can."

She smiled at Dame. "So how have you been?"

Thistle sighed in relief when the unicorn slowed down a little. Then, when she saw her shuffling her mane, Thistle decided to try and do that, too. She couldn't remember ever seeing a grown-up unicorn or pegasus before. She wanted to do everything this unicorn did so that she could grow up to be a good adult, too! She had no idea how to act as an adult.

Thistle flung her head to the side to try and get her mane to swish like the unicorn's did. She flung her head too far, though, and she tilted to the side, crashing into the side of the maze. She quickly righted herself, though, and followed after the unicorn, acting as if nothing had happened. She didn't know she had a few twigs in her tail and mane, though.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:02 pm
-dame shrugs and then points to her brain with an eerie looking face on- twisted It talks to your brain -she then cackles lightly and leans back on her hands, face up towards the sunshine, eyes closed- I've been bout the same. Life. It keeps moving, eh? How bout you?

-after a little bit, the unicorn finally stops running through the maze and trots around a small square clearing, warming down its muscles knowing better than to stop cold turkey-

-after properly warming down, its starts to snuffle at the ground, looking for tasty treats, nibbling a bit of grass here, a bite of shrubbery here, a clip of flowers-

-when it eats the head off a flower, however, some angry faeries come out squabbling and squeaking in their tiny faerie voices and start pestering the hell outta poor Prancy. Scolding the equine and shaking their fingers and pulling on the horse's ears and mane-

-Prancy twitches and jerks its ears, trying to get the faeries to buzz off and then shakes its head, batting away some faeries-

-Just to spite them, Prancy eats a few more flowers on the other side of the clearning, and looks over its shoulder to make sure the faeries saw it-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 pm
Amy's face fell just slightly, but she shrugged and managed a small smile. "I'm doing okay. Thistle and I just got back from Yosemite. It's a beautiful, large place. Very relaxing."

Thistle squeaked in worry when the faeries came out and started pestering Prancy. She quickly ran over and squeaked at them. Then, she continued to talk telepathically with them, as she always had, as her horn glowed. Prancy was hungry and the faeries should share. They could always grow more, and Prancy wouldn't eat away the entire garden.

Then, Thistle turned back to Prancy. Suddenly, her own stomach growled. She looked down at it and blushed. She was actually hungry. She couldn't remember the last time she had been hungry.

She looked back up at Prancy. "You here again 'nother day?"

She knew she needed to go home to eat, but she wanted to see Prancy again, and soon!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:21 pm
Ooooh I bet it was! I should go there some day. whee

-Prancy watches as Thistles' horn glows and she speaks with the faeries, listening to their telepathic conversation. Prancy very well could eat the whole garden but it wouldn't-

-Prancy whinnies in laughter as it sees twigs and leaves stuck in Thistle's mane. The unicorn walks over and gently lifts the debris out of the little one's hair-

-Then it touches Thistle with its horn again, convey messages. Dine with me, the message said and shows her images of clovers and grass and thistles and these tasty flowers the faeries grow with magic-

-Prancy drops its head and starts eating again-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:35 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "You really should. You love being outside so much, and there's no better place that I've seen than there at Yosemite."

Thistle smiled as Prancy picked out the twigs in her hair and then nuzzled against her neck. It was very comforting. Different than when Amy did it. Not better or worse. Just different. She wished the unicorn could stay with her and Amy forever.

When her horn touched Thistle's, she got the message and squeaked happily to let Prancy know that she had. Then, she looked at the flowers and quickly bit into one.

Shortly afterward, though, the smile slowly faded from her face and her chewing became less enthusiastic. The flower didn't taste anything like Amy and Karrie's cooking. She had been raised on that. The flowers... Well, they weren't her cup of tea.

She forced a swallow and then managed a smile at Prancy. "Good..."

Then she turned her head back. She wanted to go home and eat. She looked back at Prancy. "Eat with us at home!"

Thistle raced back through the maze, hoping Prancy was following her. She looked up at Amy with wide eyes. "Hungry... Home now? Prancy come, too?"

Thistle looked at Dame and nuzzled her leg with the side of her head, careful not to brush her horn against her. She was so glad Dame had brought Prancy to AS.

Without waiting for anyone, Thistle started to race out of the gardens toward home.

Amy's eyes widened at Thistle's words and then quickly got up to follow her pony. "Sorry Dame! Thistle really wants to get home. I have to follow her. Please feel free to follow and both of you can eat with us at home. I'll make spaghetti! We'd love to have you over. If you can't come, though, I hope to see you and Prancy again very soon!!"

She quickly ran after Thistle, a smile bursting out of her. Thistle was acting so much better!

{{Sorry for the quick exit! Work is over. I'll be back home in a few minutes, but Amy will be at home then. Feel free to come by if you want! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:48 pm
((Sorry, love, I'll be leaving in a few minutes))

Sorry Amy! Can't tonight, Psy and I have an engagement. whee -waves as Amy leaves and then stalks off to find Prancy- Flea bitten mongrel stare stressed

-Prancy raises one horsebrow as the little scamp well...uh scampers away then shakes its head snuffling-

-after a little while, dame comes into the clearing to collect Prancy. Getting that gleam into its eye, it makes dame play a bit of run and go chase trying to catch the leash. Eventually, dame catches it and she takes Prancy back to BARC-

stare stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:10 pm
{{lol! Well it works, then, that I had to leave when I did. I love Prancy! I hope you bring her back soon. smile Too bad Dame doesn't have enough space to keep her. They'd make a great pair. wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:55 pm
((It really wouldn't. dame hates horses. rofl xd And as of now, Prancy is still an "it". wink lol whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 am
{{Good point! IT, not she. lol. And I had no idea Dame hated horses!}}

Amy managed to drag herself and Thistle and Phoenix over to Aqua Springs for the day. Thistle was walking beside her and Phoenix was in a cat carrier. She hated to admit it, even to herself, but seeing Phoenix reminded her of Karrie. She got the cat, along with its siblings, at Karrie's house, and she and Karrie had taken care of them together. Phoenix was kind of like an extension of their family.

But she still loved her cat to death and would keep him with her always. She just needed a little break from him and Thistle as well. Besides, they deserved some attention and some good food, not food that kept being burned because Amy couldn't focus on cooking. The eggs had been horrible this morning.

Amy dropped off the animals at the pet spa and then wandered to the gardens by herself, Jessi watching her walk away in concern. She didn't know how to help her friend. She knew Amy was hurting deeply, and it'd just take time to get better.

Once in the gardens, Amy walked to the area with the hammocks and sighed as she laid down on one. She was starting to feel like such a fool for feeling and behaving this way. Why couldn't she just snap herself out of it? It was so weak and silly to just mope and mourn like this. She kept trying to force herself out of it, but each time she thought she could, a memory of Karrie, of Velcore, of their whole family together would pop into her mind and she'd be right back where she started.

Unbeknownst to her, Thistle was crouched down behind a bush in the area, keeping an eye on Amy. She had left the pet area to follow after Amy. She knew Amy wanted to be alone, but she wasn't going to leave her completely alone. She needed someone to watch out for her, and Thistle would be that someone.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:11 pm
Zephit arrived at Aqua Springs in a sort of purposed quest. First he stopped by the pet spa, ringing the bell at the counter there, and waited for someone to come help him. If Amy had come here, she most likely dropped off Thistle and Phoenix at the spa. Otherwise he could just ask the staff if they knew where she'd be. Anything to not have to waste time wandering around the premises just to find out Amy never came.

Zephit needed to get himself a phone. Everyone seemed to have one, except him.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games