Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:29 pm
"Right now I just want to sleep." Van panted, his entire lower half throbbing in pain.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:31 pm
Mala layed herself beside Van at this point, still caressing his cheek. "Do you want me with you? Or do would rather rest on your own?" she asked, willing to comply with either wish.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:38 pm
"That's a silly question, of course I want you here. I always want you here." Van said with a weary smile as he slowly rolled over and hugged Mala while his tail wrapped itself around the egg a few times, not wanting to leave it sitting alone.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:42 pm
Mala tightened the hug ever so slightly, snuggeling herself close to Van for the moment being. "Good, because I'll always want to be here. With you."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:54 pm
"I love you." Van said giving her a soft kiss as he brought the egg up. "Still not quite what I expected though. It's really not the same as having a baby, one you could actually see smile and cry...."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:00 pm
"I love you too." Mala replied afterwards with a warm, warm smile. Looking over at the egg, she couldn't help but smile still as she replied, "I know. Every child is different in their own way. When our baby hatches, we'll love him or her just as much as the rest of our darling children. I'll make damn sure that they know that they are loved."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:10 pm
"Alright Larai, this is pissing me off! Where the hell are you?!" Kai shouted, having gone back to the caves to find his sister, rather grumpy he was forced to watch their dad give birth of all things. "I could have really used your help earlier, but you're still hiding out in here!"

Daemon sighed. "He's back again...."

"I know...Still...I really don't know whether I want to get my legs back or not....On the one hand, it was a nice experience, minus the actual birthing; but then I don't want to keep having eggs instead of babies from here on out." Van said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm
"Maybe we should look into something that'd let you change forms at will? That way we'd get the best of both worlds." Mala suggested with a small smile, still snuggled up next to Van. "Knowing us, we could definately find a way to pull it off."

Larai sighed as well. "I should go see him, Daemon. If only to calm him down for a little bit." she pointed out with a small frown.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:21 pm
"How many times has he called me 'demon boy' now? I wonder if he's ever going to realize that that really isn't much of an insult." Daemon said as he reluctantly got out of bed and collected his pants.

"That would be nice." Van said with a small smile. "Besides, I just feel out of place like this really."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm
Larai slipped on her nightie, since that was pretty much all she wore or bothered to bring to this section of the cave as of yet. To help with her modesty somewhat, she grabbed the blanket and tied it around her waist to serve as a sort of lengthy skirt until they returned to bed. "He probably just can't think of anything better."

Mala offered Van a soft, somewhat lengthy kiss before she replied, "Don't worry about being 'out of place'. We all are in our own little way. Plus, if you really feel that uncomfortable about showing others, we could save your naga form for the bedroom."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:35 pm
"At least until I wind up carrying another egg. I'd rather not think about how that would work if I switched over to my human form." Van said with a chuckle.

"Ready to let him in? I teleport him here, he'll never know how to find us." Daemon said with a smug smirk as he pulled on a t-shirt.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:42 pm
"Trust me; I'm not too keen on the whole birthing bit either. Regardless of who is doing it, though, I support you fully." Mala replied, smiling a little wider now.

"Yes, I'm ready. Please let him in now. Teleport, no obvious pathways." Larai replied, ready to face her brother at the moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 pm
"Then I guess we're looking for a nice and easy back-and-forth transformation spell." Van said with a smile, glad to have a plan and that he wouldn't have to pick legs versus tail.

~*~

"Didn't I tell you not to do that without warning?!" Kai snapped after Daemon summoned him up in a corner.

"Would you rather I drag you into the darkness myself?" Daemon said with an easy shrug, knowing Kai would trust that method even less.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:54 pm
"I guess we are." Mala replied in a slightly playful tone, snuggling up once more and closing her eyes slightly.

~*~

"Kai, what do you want?" Larai asked calmly, her arms crossed as she waited for an answer. She knew just by the look on his face that he wasn't coming for simply an innocent visit, and was more likely to b***h about whatever plagued him versus remaining calm and civil about things.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:59 pm
"You owe me." Kai said as he got up and brushed himself off. "Dad just laid an egg and guess who was the only one around and able to help?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games