Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
-runs into weird temple and slips and slides on floor on side and snarls angrily and gets back on all fours and sniffs air and then howls angrily-

Hello Blood. o.o

Kay doesn't really do the in character thing, so I'm not going to much use to talk to as Blood Wolf, but I didn't want to ignore you, so hello there. .-.

sorry I should have warned you he has been biting those that have quoted him....of course I just found out about this...something is telling me he might be looking for me......

Yes, I see. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Blood Maverick
-runs into weird temple and slips and slides on floor on side and snarls angrily and gets back on all fours and sniffs air and then howls angrily-

Hello Blood. o.o

Kay doesn't really do the in character thing, so I'm not going to much use to talk to as Blood Wolf, but I didn't want to ignore you, so hello there. .-.

sorry I should have warned you he has been biting those that have quoted him....of course I just found out about this...something is telling me he might be looking for me......

-snarls and growls raising blood red fur and then stands on hind legs and howls angrily-  

Blood Maverick

Beloved Fisher

22,075 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Signature Look 250
  • Threadmaster 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Hello Blood. o.o

Yes, I see. -_-

yeah we can't talk to him when he is this way just try to stay out of his way...me and capt may have made him a little mad....we sat up the cage to try and trap him........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Hello Blood. o.o

Yes, I see. -_-

yeah we can't talk to him when he is this way just try to stay out of his way...me and capt may have made him a little mad....we sat up the cage to try and trap him........

And I don't really do the in-character thing and let him know... so I'm simply not going to engage. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Hello Blood. o.o

Yes, I see. -_-

And I don't really do the in-character thing and let him know... so I'm simply not going to engage. .-.

that might be the best thing to do.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yes, I see. -_-

that might be the best thing to do.....

Indeed. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:09 pm
Blood Maverick
Skyailia
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Hello Blood. o.o

-snarls and growls raising blood red fur and then stands on hind legs and howls angrily-

**walks slowly toward Blood** Blood good Blood....would you like a fish..**holds out a fish**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:13 pm
Blood Maverick

I'm not really comfortable with the mentions of you p*ssing. Please don't post that here.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 pm
Skyailia

User Image

Here, this is what I meant to give you. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 pm
Blood Maverick
Skyailia
Blood Maverick
Skyailia
Kay9214
Blood Maverick

Hello Blood. o.o

**walks slowly toward Blood** Blood good Blood....would you like a fish..**holds out a fish**

-growls and attacks hand holding fish and jumps back snarling and then makes choking sounds and throws up fish on friend Sky and then lifts up hind leg and pisses on friends boots and then howls and backs away snarling-

**backs away holding hand** well that didn't work and I guess I will have to change boots again...**produces another pair of boots and quickly changes boots** thankfully I have plenty of these...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia

User Image

ooooh that is nice.....**smiles**  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

User Image

I had thought I found a ghost, then I realized it was an old one and I was looking at the wrong things and forgot about copying the URL. xP

Oh well.

A bump's a bump.

Even if it's not my nice shiny Jedi bump. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

User Image

I had thought I found a ghost, then I realized it was an old one and I was looking at the wrong things and forgot about copying the URL. xP

Oh well.

A bump's a bump.

oooh....we can't be perfect all the time now can we...yeah any bump helps....it is pretty...thinking of starting a bump log here too......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

User Image

Oh well.

A bump's a bump.

oooh....we can't be perfect all the time now can we...yeah any bump helps....it is pretty...thinking of starting a bump log here too......

We can try though. D: Lol
Yeah?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games