Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

YouAreWhatYouAre

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:57 pm
Hola!

Well, like most people, I got invited here from the Gaia Arena's.
Yeah..
Ehm, well my name is Ariel, but can call me Fake...
Umm..
My favorite colors are black, green, white, purple, blue..Pretty much all the colors in the rainbow, except orange; it reminds me of icky orange medicine.
I absolutly love My Chemical Romance; I think Frank and Gerard are hot.
I know Marilyn Manson is not goth; just weird.
My favorite animal is the panda; their so adorably cute.
I love yaoi; it's so friggen hot.
I use a hot pink cup when I drink soda.
I hope you get butt raped.
Um, I do have a boyfriend; and he's an arse.
My best friends names are [.Christine.] and Slave_of_Music and Pain Assassin.
I love wearing long colorful socks with black skirts.
My hair is a mixture of pink, orange, white, red, purple, and black.
It was supposed to originally be purple, but it wouldn't work.
I plan on dying my hair green as soon as I can find the green die.
I love reading fan-fictions; my favorite are the Harry Potter and Death Note ones.
I have emo glasses; they have black on the outsides, green on the insides, and red stripes running along the tops and bottoms.
My nails are black, but I don't consider myself emo, goth, a loner, or anything dark; I sometimes can act like it, but I'm not.
I tend to act like a bubble headed blonde most of the time, but I'm a brunette.
I consider myself a ditz, spazz, and a dork.
Teletubbies and Barnie scare me.
And I love to read!

Well, that's pretty much all the important things about me.
Ehm, I know it's long...But, oh well!
=D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:58 pm
HI all!
my name... im unfortunately not allowed to tell. **parents, you know** BUt, if you must call me something, you could call me Ralph or Poet. And no, im not a guy; my avi is just dressed as one. ^_o i like a bit of poetry from time to time, and i enjoy to draw. I need to get my pictures on the internet for me to share... sweatdrop oh well ^^ I'm really glad i joined; this guild looks like fun. Oh! and ve been on Gaia for bout two years now.

and if youre wondering, yes, i was the raccoon girl in the avi arena mrgreen  

Imm0rtal Poet

Yakutsa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:15 pm
Well im Mexican my name is Alex biggrin nice meeting you biggrin
Im a cartoonist and a very creative person :3 y love to draw, im doing some comics right now biggrin if you wanna see them look at my myspace.com/Yakutsa Im a Flash maker too biggrin im 17 Years old, i love rock music,punk,indie, and classical biggrin
Im quite random and funny :3 and i love to meet new people xD
And im atheist biggrin dont worry im not the kind of atheist thats dumb and its grumpy all the time xD honestly i hate people that are show offs,racist,or extremists :s... i think thats all biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:24 pm
Hiya, I was just invited a while ago.

I remember this guild... I quit it a long time ago because I was busy with other guilds.

Ayame Tokomi

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:29 pm
Hi, hi. I just joined this guild, like, yesterday, and I guess this is where I say hi, so HI...again...I think....Did I already say hi?...Now I just confused myself. Must - get - thoughts - back - in order. stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:28 pm
Hello there everyone. I like many of you I imagine, was invited to the guild through the arenas while I had a submission of a young Obi-Wan Kenobi.

As for who I am, you can call me Gabriel just like my avi. I tend not to disclose my real name, but I have gone by Gabriel in real life too, so its all good. I consider myself a lot like my avatar, tall, dark, and handsome. Yes I have black hair, yes I do sport a tan primarily because I'm part hispanic. Although I don't really consider myself handsome, I have been told by others before, my wife included, so there ya go.

I am a huuuuge fan of role-playing and have been role-playing since 1999. I've role-played anime mainly DBZ, Legend of Zelda stuff, pirate stuff, Harry Potter stuff, werewolves, vampires, mythologies, and about a million other things. Name nearly any theme and I've most likely role-played it before.

I'm a big Sci-Fi junkie and love action flicks. I'm also a big gamer having played everything from Prince of Persia, Halo, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Brave: The Seaarch for Spirit Dancer, and [insert game here]. I consider myself a decent writer and plan on one day, writing for, designing, and creating my own videogame. I have the concepts down already and after a bit of tweaking with the storyline, you may one day see it as a Bestselling game. Yes, I am THAT confident in this idea. I'm not going to give up my ideas just yet, so don't ask too much about it. Only really close friends know my idea so far.

Anyways, I look forwards to meeting ya'll and possibly role-playing with a few of you as well.

P.S. I am legally allowed to use words like ya'll, ain't, and to speak with a southern drawl if I feel like it being that I am from South Carolina. Oh and if you want to know anything about my character I role-play here on Gaia most as, then feel free to ask. I can tell you volumes...well, not literally volumes, but you catch my drift.  

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Chi-Nyanko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:44 pm
Heyya, I was invited through the arenas.
My name is Nina so you could call me that... or you could stick with Chi.
Feel free to ask me anything if you want to know more; I always love to make new online friends.

Please to meet you all ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm
{ I do not Desire... }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"the name's Jamesu. i'm known as a thinker by some, a philosopher by others, and a Christian and Leader by all who have come to know me. pleases to make your acquaintances."

"my life revolves around MY BELOVED, and MY ART. it's what i live and breathe... i also have some writing skills, but that doesn't really go past role playing and writing a couple stories. i've never been published though. proboably never will anyways."

"my best traights, are however, are art and.. maybe singing?... not with the guitar yet."

"i have a ridiculous obsession with japanese culture. not because of ANIME... well, that too, but it's mainly because of the philosophy bhind the origional way of japanese life... from the moment they wake, they put their hearts and souls, into whatever they pursue... i wanna life in JAPAN. me and my lover, wanna get married there. one of our choices was in the country. i also strive to uncover the philosophy behind the morals of anime, which is a slowly dissapearing lifestyle and culture. like Chiristianity unfortunately."

"i am also a Christian, bend on living and breathing the word into the hearts f others. i'd be nothing without god helping me every step of the way."

and last but not least, here's a picture of my best work(s) of art s far. what do you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ ...a false Salvation... }

User Image

User Image

Lucid Ordinance

max_man93

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:51 pm
Hello My name is max_man_93 i have been on Gaia for a while and i just posted in the arenas which is why i was invited to this Guild cuz Mr. Rogers is the best!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:15 pm
User Image

Well, Hola.
I'm Tssnaria. And Yush, that is my name. You can call me Tssy for short.

User Image

Candyapple7768

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:16 pm
Well im J of the Wind and i was PM'd by someone who liked my avi, sooo here I am! Whoever sent me that message i would like to meet them...
Any way, I am a male and luv to get new friends. I actually am very friendly and i usually treat my friends well.
Oh yeah and if you touch the ears, we WILL have problems...lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:41 pm
Hi I'm Amanda. I'm 18 and I'm pretty new to the gaia world. I randomly got pm to join. It said they liked my one rp or somthing like that  

Aeriana-A

Tatty-Bye

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:10 pm
Hey, I'm Miffles. I've been on Gaia for maybe a year now (utter insanity I tell you.) I'm typically approachable if anyone ever wants to talk on AIM. I like roleplaying, literature, werewolves, music, all that typical stuff. I know I sound plain, but I swear I'm not, I'm just not too good at describing myself.

Currently I'm taking a theatre class at school (third year in a row), and I'm in the school's broadcasting class. I'm graduating this year and I'm going to college to major in Film arts, minor in Theatre with any luck. Here's a hint: I love movies. I am a movie fanatic. And I'm not just talking "OMG Pirates lol". Movies are my life. Not even celebrities. I don't care about who's with who doing what. Sure, I can recite a few choice biographies, but that's because I have a concentrated passion for a certain group. Another hint: I am an elitist Tim Burton fan. I never use the E word, but it applies here. I have been literally raised watching his films, and I recall Edward Scissorhands being the first film I watched after a series of Mother Goose cartoons. So yeah, you don't want to get me started on any of that.

I suppose that's about it for now. Like I said, I'm generally nice to talk to. If I ever seem unresponsive, it's because A) My attention span has run out (that's been a bit of a problem lately), B) I'm watching YouTube/on Facebook, or C) Having trouble thinking of an appropriate response.

Ta!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:00 pm
Hello I am Azebeal, I have been on gaia for a few months. I recieved a random message about my avatar in the Arena saying that it was liked and thought I would be a nice fit to the guild so here I am. For those who would like to chat with me feel free to message me.  

Azebeal

Bob and Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Tell me why I can't have you...

HAI~ I'm Misty Rain and I just wanna say thanks soooo much for inviting to this guild of yours. I think it's awesome! It's like a mini Gaia on Gaia. I'm happy I went into the AvA. ^_^

...for my lonely Christmas Eve.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games