Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3666 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:07 am

Kat finishes her drink and rinses her glass out. After placing the glass next to the sink, she waves good night to Leko and makes her way downstairs to her quarters.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am

*Waves to Kat, finding that she is now alone in the bar - she leaves a note for TES to sign off on his hours from last week to make sure she had them all correct. She then stretches and heads to bed herself*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:39 am

*makes her way to her usal table at the corner of the bar, she then places headphones on ans quietly listens to her old time radio shows on the MP3 player*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 pm

*walks in and looks around to see if anyone is here. She sees that its all quiet and heads out*

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

*She walks into the bar sighing and not looking like her normal cheery self. User Image She carries with her a piece of paper that she takes one more look at before folding it and tucking it into a hidden pocked in her bodice. neutral *
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Kat enters the bar in the mood for something different. Not exactly sure what she wants, she heads behind the bar and surveys the bottles for a bit, trying to think of something different to drink. She sees Psy looking rather down and frowns slightly.

"What's wrong, Psy? You look like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders."

After a few moments, she decides to just make a pitcher of margaritas, as the creative bartender in her seems to have disappeared.

She pours herself a drink and has a seat at the bar and waits for Psy to tell her what's bothering her.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:48 pm

That's a very good description on how I'm feeling. Between having the stress of my brothers showing up any minute, the wedding, running this place and what is happening with Dame weighing heavily on my mind…that's EXACTLY how it feels. User Image

*She pauses a bit.* I need to get some things off of my plate here. I…I need your help, Katana. *She pulls out the piece of paper and hands it to her.* I need you to read this. I've hired an investigator to track down where Dame is staying so I can have this letter delivered to her. I would go and see her myself, but she's probably not allowed visitors yet. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Kat sets her drink down and takes the letter from Psy. She reads over it quickly, looking up at Psy when she's finished. Folding the letter back up, she hands it back to Psy.

"Wow, Psy.....very heartfelt." She pats her on the shoulder, knowing how much things are affecting her lately.

"I know you would have gone to see her by now, if she had told you the name of the place she's in. How soon will the investigator have word for you as to where she might be?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Soon I hope. I've stressed that the matter is urgent and I've doubled their fee. I just want Dame to be happy. I want her to love her life and be everything she wants to be. sad *She starts to tear up.* I feel responsible. That poor girl had to commit herself into an institution. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:03 pm

She continues to pat Psy's shoulder.

"Now, don't you feel like that....things will work out one way or the other, Psy, I'm sure of it."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:13 pm

*She tries to collect herself.* Katana, would you mind if I had some of the Margarita you have made? User Image

I want Dame to make a full recovery and make the most of her life. She has so much going for her and I don't want to be the one to hinder her spirit.
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:13 pm

*she takes off the headset and looks around*

*to herself* People!

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:20 pm

"Of course you can have a margarita! Hell, Psy, I made an entire pitcher. Let me get you a glass."

She gets up and grabs a glass for Psy, rimming it with salt before pouring her a drink. Handing the glass over to Psy, she hears Nei1 cry out.

"Nei1! I didn't even see you, you were sitting so quietly. How are you doing? smile "
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:26 pm

*Puts the letter back into her hidden bodice pocket. She will take one more look at it, type it up all nice and neat and personally deliver it once she finds out where Dame is. User Image She sips the Margarita Katana poured her, grateful she has Katana as co-manager and a good friend.* Hi Nei. How are you doing?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:26 pm

*puts down her MP3 player*

I was just listening to my old time radio shows. Some of them are better then movies today. blaugh
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3666 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games