Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:20 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

-the feeling of pain subsided-..........-he slumped over slightly, and fell to his side, landing in yumis lap, unconcious-

mayun!
*nudges shoulder*
mayun! wake up!
*lifts him up and steadies him*
mayun....

-his eyes barely opened, bloodshot, his wrist fell limply, so she could see the bite marks, but thier was another set of bite marks on his neck-

mayun!
*lifts his wrist*
what happened?

....the one on my wrist s from when i bit myself....trying to make right......................for what i did to you.....the one on my neck.......is from arcturus

*frown*
you...bit...yourself? mayun...

......its a vampires code......to repay in kind any transgression....if i kill someone...and didnt mean to......the only solution is to......kill myself.....i bit you.........but didnt mean to.....i as out of control.....it was the only acceptable retribution  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:22 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

-his eyes barely opened, bloodshot, his wrist fell limply, so she could see the bite marks, but thier was another set of bite marks on his neck-

mayun!
*lifts his wrist*
what happened?

....the one on my wrist s from when i bit myself....trying to make right......................for what i did to you.....the one on my neck.......is from arcturus

*frown*

......its a vampires code......to repay in kind any transgression....if i kill someone...and didnt mean to......the only solution is to......kill myself.....i bit you.........but didnt mean to.....i as out of control.....it was the only acceptable retribution

oh mayun.....
*hugs again*
dont do that to yourself.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh no, they aren't bad memories. You brought nothing bad up, don't worry. I love them very much." Shun said happily and then their food came and he got right to eating.

-she breathed a sigh of relief as she began to eat her pancakes-

Shun finishes his pancakes in ten minutes and sighs happily. "That was good!"

-she giggled, and used her finger to get some syrup off his face, and sucked it off her finger-

Shun blushed a bit for being a little messy eater and got up. "You ready?" HE asked curiously

-he stood up-ready to go ^^

"Alright." Shun said and they exited. "What you wanna do?"
(Wb Misuzu^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

mayun!
*lifts his wrist*
what happened?

*frown*

oh mayun.....
*hugs again*

......im sorry...................i was just so.......sad, i felt you hated me, and id never be able to regain your trust....and id never gain your love......i was...guilt stricken  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she giggled, and used her finger to get some syrup off his face, and sucked it off her finger-

Shun blushed a bit for being a little messy eater and got up. "You ready?" HE asked curiously

(Wb Misuzu^^)

-nemu looked around-........im up for anything, same as ever really ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*frown*

oh mayun.....
*hugs again*

......im sorry...................i was just so.......sad, i felt you hated me, and id never be able to regain your trust....and id never gain your love......i was...guilt stricken

mayun! i could never hate you.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 am
(srry... srry... my dad kicked me off. okay,, so wat i miss??)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*frown*

oh mayun.....
*hugs again*

-he moved forward slowly, and gently kissed her lips, if only for a second-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

oh mayun.....
*hugs again*

*yumi blushed. after a second, she leaned closer to you and kissed you on the lips as well*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:04 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Wb Misuzu^^)

Shun laughed, "okay." then he sees Mitsuki and waves. "Mitsuki!"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:04 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

oh mayun.....
*hugs again*

*yumi blushed. after a second, she leaned closer to you and kissed you on the lips as well*

-he smiled and held the kiss for about 4 seconds, then pulled away-................i never thought id get to......do that...........  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:05 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

-he smiled and held the kiss for about 4 seconds, then pulled away-................i never thought id get to......do that...........

*tips head*
to kiss someone?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 am
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*tips head*
to kiss someone?

to kiss you..........ive had my eyes on you since i came here.......i hope that didn t sound too creepy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 am
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev

*tips head*
to kiss someone?

to kiss you..........ive had my eyes on you since i came here.......i hope that didn t sound too creepy sweatdrop

*shakes head*
it's fine.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:14 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Wb Misuzu^^)

Shun laughed, "okay." then he sees Mitsuki and waves. "Mitsuki!"

(Ahh she's off line okay plan b)
Shun turns to Nemu. "Wanna go to the park?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games