Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:51 pm
Damien quickly scooted back to his seat to pretend he didn't hear anything. He waited for the nuns to return.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 pm
Jian did likewise as he crossed his legs and looked towards the wall, pretending to be bored.

A few seconds later, the nun came into the green room and walked over to Damien and Jian. "Excuse me, does this message need to be told to the Grand Priestess directly? You see, the Grand Priestess is quite exhausted, and she would appreciate it if you just left a message if it's urgent. Otherwise you both may have to wait a few hours, and we don't want to take up too much of your time."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:14 pm
"I suppose it doesn't need to be spoken to her directly. However it does concern someone we had in custody who seems to have fled to this area. Unfortunately if she's here, it could lead to security issues. She seems to be pursued by an organisation bent on her death or capture. We are not part of it and wanted to inform you to make sure that we aren't the target of blame should something happen to her. As a matter of fact, we'd prefer if she remained alive" Damien explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:21 pm
"Is that so?" The nun asked. "In that case, I'm sure Captain Michael will be able to handle it. We will just need this person's information if you don't mind. If we find him or her, we'll be sure to contact you."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:35 pm
"Well, I could give you a physical description, but as to personal information....there's not much of that. This person seems to work underground and so far we only know of her alias, which is Shadow" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:27 pm
"Shadow?" The nun asked, pausing for a moment before beginning to laugh. "Oh my, I can't believe someone actually goes by that. My mother used to tell me that folk tale all the time."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 pm
Damien raised an eyebrow. Perhaps this might help him try to decipher Shadow's background. "There's a folk tale called that? What is it about?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm
((Wow that took forever!))

"According to the tale, Shadow is the craftiest demon that ever lived." The nun began. "Shadow read minds, knows everything, and never gets caught. And even though Shadow is a weak demon, he was even able to trick Lucifer, the King of Demons, when Lucifer tried to back out of a deal. The demon is supposed to be a personification of temptation and hidden desire. You know, the voice in your head that tells you that you want something despite all reason. There are lots of folk tales about Shadow, but one officially written tale called 'The King's Shadow'. It's about a shallow thief who made a deal with Shadow when he was drunk at a bar. When the thief woke up, he only barely remembered what happened, but his luck quickly turned around. He had money spilling at his feet and he beat every man who challenged him. Then he spotted the good king's beautiful daughter and decided he wanted her too. So he killed the king and deflowered his daughter, then made himself the new king. He won wars and grew mad with power, and then when he was about to die, he finally felt satisfied. That was when Shadow reappeared and told him he would then collect the payment for his services. The king was confused, and Shadow poured a cup of blood over the king's face as he died. No one really knows what the deal was. But as the legend goes, the whole kingdom would be both flourish and be cursed until the day came when someone more evil then the king himself would rise. Then Shadow would go to the new king to make a new deal." The nun finished. "It's actually the legend behind the last royal family of Helmshire. The guy who wrote the book was a communist and was renowned for hating monarchs."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:06 pm
"How interesting" Damien commented, "I guess I can see why this person took that name. There aren't any legends of Shadow being hunted down by anyone or anything, is there?" Damien thought it was highly preposterous, but it could be a hint into the strange organisation after Shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:20 pm
"There are actually many like that. He does make a lot of people angry." The nun replied. "But as I said, Shadow never gets caught. I do recall a story where a farmer thought he caught Shadow, but Shadow was actually playing with him out of boredom. You see, when he brought Shadow home, his family fought over what to do with him to the point that they all started attacking each other while Shadow got up and walked away. In the end, the farmer killed his wife and children only to realize that Shadow had tricked him and escaped. There was also one about a group of exorcists who were hired to eradicate him for a duke who made a deal with Shadow. I think the duke traded his daughter for infinite gold and didn't want to give up either. The exorcists supposedly all died before they could catch him and Shadow took the duke's daughter anyway. The moral is supposed to be that you can't have everything and you shouldn't spend your whole life chasing desires."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:33 pm
"I see. Well should i still give a physical description? I'm sure it might help" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 pm
"Well, let me go get Captain Michael. He's better then I am at this sort of thing." The nun replied. "I'll be right back." She smiled before leaving the room.

"You know, at this rate, the priestess might be free to speak with us before we leave." Jian jested.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm
Damien peeked his head out of the door to see if anyone is there. He then turned back to Jian. "Maybe" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:03 pm
Jian nodded when suddenly his phone started to go off. "Excuse me." He replied, answering it. "Hello? Monica?... No, I'm still working?... Why are you in my office?... Of course not. I'm at Mt. Angelo and the Absolute Leader Blackrose is with me. ... business, Monica. It's kind of important. ... Where did you come up with that idea? ... What? ... Yes, we'll be fine. Talk to you later." He replied, hanging up his phone with a huff. "Women..." he trailed off. "Sorry about that. Apparently it's storming really bad in Diethelm and Monica was worried because we hadn't come back yet."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 pm
"Ah, I see" Damien said. He then gave Jian a smirk. "She seems rather worried about ya" he teased.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games