Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

User Image

Here, this is what I meant to give you. Lol

ooooh that is nice.....**smiles**

I had thought I found a ghost, then I realized it was an old one and I was looking at the wrong things and forgot about copying the URL. xP

Oh well.

A bump's a bump.

Even if it's not my nice shiny Jedi bump. D:

oooh....we can't be perfect all the time now can we...yeah any bump helps....it is pretty...thinking of starting a bump log here too......

We can try though. D: Lol
Yeah?

yeah...but it can hurt when we fail....

yeah...but i haven't because i don't want someone to know i am here yet.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I had thought I found a ghost, then I realized it was an old one and I was looking at the wrong things and forgot about copying the URL. xP

Oh well.

A bump's a bump.

oooh....we can't be perfect all the time now can we...yeah any bump helps....it is pretty...thinking of starting a bump log here too......

Yeah?

Don't want someone to know you are here...?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:39 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh well.

A bump's a bump.

Yeah?

yeah....Mike!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah?

yeah....Mike!!!!

Oh! You mean if you use our bumps for the bump log. Duh.

Little slow here this evening.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah?

yeah....Mike!!!!

you got a point that i did not think of...he is a member of the guild and i don't want him to know that i am too.....if he sees me posting elsewhere he will know....he has not noticed me posting here yet......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....Mike!!!!

you got a point that i did not think of...he is a member of the guild and i don't want him to know that i am too.....if he sees me posting elsewhere he will know....he has not noticed me posting here yet......

Well, he's never posted in this guild, so I doubt he checks in here. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....Mike!!!!

he has another account that he has posted with.....so like i said he has not seen me here yet.........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....Mike!!!!

he has another account that he has posted with.....so like i said he has not seen me here yet.........

Oh, I see.

((So, how close are you and OOC Mike? Have you guys always been friends or are these hijinks new?))  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....Mike!!!!

Oh, I see.

((So, how close are you and OOC Mike? Have you guys always been friends or are these hijinks new?))

yeah

(wouldn't know Mike from Adam's hose cat in RL...known him on Gaia for a year and these hijinks are new......)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

yeah

(wouldn't know Mike from Adam's hose cat in RL...known him on Gaia for a year and these hijinks are new......)

( Alright. Just curious. Because I've only ever heard of Mike as the Big Bad using his dark magic to start trouble. @.@ )  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

yeah

( Alright. Just curious. Because I've only ever heard of Mike as the Big Bad using his dark magic to start trouble. @.@ )

(well Mike is not his full name.....and I don't know where this idea came from...it just popped up on me one day....)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

yeah

(well Mike is not his full name.....and I don't know where this idea came from...it just popped up on me one day....)

What just popped up on you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see.

yeah

well I guess I ran into him....but he was just there and he **turns and blushes** he rubbed my horn with his cheek..........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah

well I guess I ran into him....but he was just there and he **turns and blushes** he rubbed my horn with his cheek..........

Oh my. o.o
>.<

What idea? I'm still sort of confused. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah

Oh my. o.o
>.<

What idea? I'm still sort of confused. .-.

the idea of Mike being the Devil....I kept asking him and my partner who he was and I was finally told the Devil...**laughinng**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games