Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

MiaMartyna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:43 am
Hello
Most people call me Mia, so I'll go with it. ^_^ I was invited here some days ago, but I was busy with some stuff so it's first time I came. ^.^ Thank you for inviting me. Hope I'll have fun here ^^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:20 am
Hello,I am Bladed Pheonix you can call meh blade. i have been on gaia for about.... 1 year I have an OMFG hat which I tresure like hell.Thats pretty much it i am in the arena,as a cosplay of wario {CLICK SIG TO VOTE FOR ME}  

Bladed Pheonix

Bondai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:33 am
Hi im Bond, Im new my cuzzin got me into this game  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:24 pm
hey I'm newto the guild. Phoenix is the neame.

What's up? Got an invite, decided it looked nice, so joined.  

Haydn Phoenix

The Angel of the Heavens

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:18 pm
Hi everyone. I just joined. Lets see. Stuff about me? Well, I like to read, write, play the piano, talk to my friends, go shopping, and many other things. I have my own guild, but its not doing too well. I love to Role play. I am very interested in just about anything about vampires. My favorite book series is the Twilight series written by Stepenie Meyer. And thats all I can think about for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:53 pm
Hello everyone. I joined a night or two ago and I'm now getting involved. xD You can call me KJ, Kyle, or just by my username if you want; it doesn't matter to me.

About me? Well, I'm sixteen years old and I love reading, writing, music, video games(!), poetry, and anything to do with the computer. I'm currently writing a book (well, trying to) about a samurai-turned-ronin and trying to start over in life. Since I like poetry, I'm also a frequent poet and I post my poems and such on DeviantART.

My favorite series of books is the Wheel of Time, the Halo novels, and the Inheritance Cycle.

Role playing is my main thing here on Gaia. I frequent the Black Moon Pack and I've started my own RPs, but they mostly died out from inactivity.

And yeah. Glad to be here.

Shadow.Of.Venca

luminether

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:08 pm
I'm new here and to Gaia. I've been on Gaia a few weeks. I'm 25 and female. Looking forward to talking with all of you!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:04 am
Introduce mehself? Why not?
xD
Username: Spiffeh-God
Name IRL: Aaron
Nicknames you may call meh: God (xD), Spiffeh, Almighty Overlord of The Angelic Muffins! (AOTAM)
Orientation: Bisexual
Birthday: 4/28/07
Height: Why? Do midgets turn you on? 4'11" Or 5'0" I haven't checked in a while.
Weight: 93Lbs
Likes-
Books: HP, Warriors (it has cats >.<), Bartimaeus Trilogy... some other stuff...
Anime/Manga: Death Note, Naruto, Bleach, DNAngel, +Anima
Hobbies: Cheerleading, reading, writing Fanfictions/stories, Ranting, RPing, shouting random stuff...

Remelz

Alpha_Ichigo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:47 am
I'm Jenni, if you have something against Irish people, just don't talk to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:17 pm
Hi my names Poisin, and i'm a freak! i'm a super freak!
-does the dance-
anyways, wnats to knw more?
just ask me heart  

Poisin.Ivy.Aphrodite

Decaying-higH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:38 pm
Hiya, glad to be here, my real name is Kirill (correctly spelled and pronounced as Cyril, the ''Kirill'' spelling was just my screw up in my passport when I was like 5 years old ^^; ), I'm 16 years of age, born on May 9th, 1991 and I don't know where to stop when giving out personal information ^^; I reside in North York, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:33 am
Hi I am Demona (and if you have not seen the cartoon Gargoyles than you have no clue about my name) and as you can guess by my name I am a huge fan of the Cartoon Gargoyles. I work third shifts so when I am home I am usually on really really late or really really early when I get off work, and since I am a spendaholic I am usually parked in the exchange forum always looking for a good sale Feel free to message me 'bout anything. heart xd sweatdrop  

Demona Angel of the Night

Diyalys

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:21 am
-waves- Yo. Name's Strawberry Renamon. ^.^ -smiles- Call me Berry for Short...but don't call me Straw...that ticks me off. =.= Or you can call me Rena, I answer to both names. ^.^ I'm a Female and I'm pretty outgoing, I have a bad habit of cussing though sometimes...so I'll have to hold my tongue here.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:31 pm

Hey there! biggrin
I'm Sara. 8D I like writing and reading and stuffles.
I go on Gaia like...everyday. pirate

I've probably been on gaia for like.. two weeks or something...
Even though I knew about it long ago.
Anyways.
^_~
Thank you for creating such a wonderful guild. heart

shockingstar

Zimran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:01 pm
Hi all im new, well to the guild.
Thanks for the invite this guild is pertty cool.
I love the sport of wrestling. I wrestle for my school.
Im 18 years old. and im stopping there i could keep going.
Again thanks for invieing me smile  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games