Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3669 3670 3671 3672 3673 3674 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:19 pm
Well it's mine today! T v T  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

It shortens my work-load, as I assume this replaces the Doukijendasff[whatever its called]. I gave it a look-over and it looks good. I finished what I was gonna do with the Snatoryu, seeing as I'm too lazy to mess with the grammar. Go check it out.

Still gotta finish the Konoha style.

I'm not quite finished with it, as it requires multi-arrow shot training, yet. It'll be finished today, excluding the graphics.

I didn't see a japanese name, so I went and made a new one, which frankly sounds better, I think. xD

I'll finish Santoryu since you've made some primary work on it. Still needs six stages. It's in the rules.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

Mint: Need a hug?

Night: Here's the address...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/junsui-region-pkmn-rp-with-a-twist-accepting-no-posting/t.73725879/  
Haruhi000777
Winevy: Dang that's a lot. XP Wanna take on one more or know anyone who wants more?

:'P I'd like to look at it, if you don't mind.

EDIT: Oop, I see it. Above me. Yep.

And thanks Mana, for that answer. ^w^  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:23 pm
October Night Starlight
Mint thats my corner! >:'O

I wanna Pokemon RP now D:

NO BEING IN THE EMO CORNER!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:24 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Anonymous_Alcoholic

It shortens my work-load, as I assume this replaces the Doukijendasff[whatever its called]. I gave it a look-over and it looks good. I finished what I was gonna do with the Snatoryu, seeing as I'm too lazy to mess with the grammar. Go check it out.

Still gotta finish the Konoha style.

I'm not quite finished with it, as it requires multi-arrow shot training, yet. It'll be finished today, excluding the graphics.

I didn't see a japanese name, so I went and made a new one, which frankly sounds better, I think. xD

I'll finish Santoryu since you've made some primary work on it. Still needs six stages. It's in the rules.

I'd rather just scrap it entirely, but do what'cha gotta, Mana. I'm more interesting in the Konoha style, really. There are too many sword-styles as is, and I'm already slightly conflicted over what I'm learning after the Shunkan no Hagane.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:25 pm
[ clings to haru-chan ] Yes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 pm
Oh my god... it spreads... the... emo.... the EMO!!!  

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Donut: I understand your sentiments, but it's semi-popular. Ha ha... So I'll wrap that and Kyoukan Ya today.

Not a problem, Wine. n.n

So how's everyone today? n.n

For those of you wondering; There is now a fight between Shigiri Nara (My character) and Shikatsu Nara (Kiropterain1's character) going on in the Jigen arena sub-forum.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:31 pm
[ sniffles on haru's leg ] I just want to go outside my apartment without being harrassed about smoking...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:35 pm
little mintchan
[ sniffles on haru's leg ] I just want to go outside my apartment without being harrassed about smoking...

That's what you're upset about? Really? I could care less if you smoke, but most states are applying stricter and stricter anti-smoking laws. It's leaving the favor of the world, and you've got to either quit, or you've got to suck it up, and deal with it in your house.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 pm
Haru: I've actually seen that guild around! :'D It looks super tempting, but the only reason I go on Gaia is for guilds and I don't know if I would check something in the forums, cause I'm just not used to it. I do want to though. xP  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:39 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
little mintchan

That's what you're upset about? Really? I could care less if you smoke, but most states are applying stricter and stricter anti-smoking laws. It's leaving the favor of the world, and you've got to either quit, or you've got to suck it up, and deal with it in your house.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:40 pm
Winevy: What guild? XP

Mint: Aww, sucks. That's why you gotta' find a hidden area though so you can have some privacy.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3669 3670 3671 3672 3673 3674 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games